Chapter 6

Jimin's POV 

KIM MINSEO 

Born - January 12 , 1996 ......................Death - August 28 , 2019 

May Your Soul Gain Eternal Peace . 

I Stood In front Of Her Grave , There Were So Many Flower Bouquet . I Placed The Bouquet  Of White Orchids On Her Grave , It Was Her Favorite Since Highschool . I Bit My Lips Bitterly . I Was So Helpless , I Really Didn't Expected This Gonna Happen . I Thought That We'll Be Happily Married And Grow Old Together But ........Everything , My Every Dreams Around Her That I Built Since The Day I Saw Her Was .............Blown Away By The Storm , Making My Life Wreck . 

Flashback   

4 Years Ago ........ 

" Whom You Like ?? " She Asked While Filling My Glass With Champagne , I Toast It With Her And Sipped It . " C'mon You Have To Tell Me !! Are You Secretly Dating Huh ?? Why You Never Told Me ?? I Feel So .... So.....Yahh You Betrayed Me Lil Bro Jimin !! " She Hyped Up Making Me Choke On My Drink . 

" Stop Being Dreamy , It's Nothing ...... I Just Have  A Secret Crush , That's It . Stop Overreacting !! " I Knew It She Gonna Act Nonsense When It Comes To The Point That I Have A Love Interest Or Some Crush . She's Always Like This Since Highschool . " Julia ?? Julia Come On , Now Don't Freak Out Like I'm Forbidden To Even Have A Crush ." She Snickered And Hugged My Arm . 

" Nah , You Have All Rights To Have A Crush , But Who's She ?? Tell Me !!! "

 I Turned To Her , " Umm......Don't Tell Anyone Okay ?? Last Time You Spilled The Beans To Noona  And I Was Blackmailed The Whole Week By Her ." She Giggled .

 " That Wasn't About Crush , It Was Just That You Stole Your Mom's Makeup , Gown And Wig To Be A Girl And Go Out With Your Friend . I Still Can't Believe That , Do You Have Any Kink In Putting Feminine Outfit Huh ?? " 

" Shut Up !! It....It Was A Dare . " She Burst Out Into Laughter , I Rolled My Eyes . Yes , It's So Funny.....But I Really Looked Beautiful . 

 " Come On Fine , Tell Me !! " She Frowned While Sipping Her Drinks . 

 I Smiled Ruffling My Hair . " It's ....It's Kim Minseo !! " There Was A Long Silence , 

" What ?? That New Actress ?? The One Who Was In My Favorite Music Video ?? " I Nodded . She Smirked , " Ohh Kay . So When You Gonna Confess ?? " 

" Are You Dumb ?? I'm Still In My Last Year Of Graduation , Do You Think She'll Accept Me ?? She's Already A Famous Actress Now . I Don't Have Any Chance ." I Pout , She Sighed And Flicked My Forehead .

 " Isn't She's The Daughter Of Your Father's Bestfriend ?? And If You Think About Status , Then Don't Forget That You Belong To The Richest Family In South Korea . No One Gonna Say No To You ." She Smiled , Shrugging Casually . 

" Julia ?? I Don't Wanna Be With Her Just By My Economic Status , I Wanna Be Of Her Level With My Talent . I Just Wanna Be Her Equal Half , Will She Ever Fall For Me ?? If....In Future I'll Propose Her ?? " Julia Sipped Her Drink And Turned To Me . 

" Hmm.....Of Course , True Love Is Magical , True Love Doesn't Stifle You , It's Not A Cage Hiding You From The World , It's A Platform , It's The Wings You Need To Fly , It Never Fails , Trust Me ."I Smiled , She Ruffled My Hair , " And Give Her A Bouquet Of White Orchids ." I Tilt My Head In Confusion .

" Wait What ?? Why ?? Isn't Roses Symbolizes Love ?? " 

" White orchids represent reverence and humility, innocence and purity, and elegance and beauty, Love Is Not Just To Shower Feeling , Love Is Friendship , Red Roses Always Aren't The Best To Show Love , Some People Prefer Different , Some People Like Uniqueness , I Bet , She'll Love Orchids ." She Said Shrugging Casually And Looked At The Glass Smiling .

" Wait !! How Come You Know ?? " I Asked As She Was Looking So Sure That Minseo Gonna Love Orchids Instead  Of Beautiful Roses .

" Uhh......I Actually , I'm Her Die Heart Fan , I Stalk Her ." She Looked At Me Annoyed , " C'mon Stupid , I'm A Magazine Editor , I Read It Somewhere .........She Likes Orchids , More Like White Orchids . Trust In Yourself Jiminie , You Can Do It . " 

I Smiled And Nodded , Of Course I'll Confess My Feelings To Her With Orchids , I'll Make Her Fall For Me . One day ........She'll Be Mine . 

Present

" Minseo -ah , .......Saranghae .........I Really Miss You , Please Come Back To Me , I Really Got A Lot Things To Tell You , That I Never Said You , And The Most Important Of All Is......... I Love You ." 

Na Hee's POV

I Lazily Woke Up With Knocks On The Door , " 10 More Minutes Please !! " It Was Mom , She Walked In And Tried To Wake Me Up . " Nahee !! It's Already 8.00 am !! You Are Late And I Guess Your Director Is Downstairs , Waiting For You ........ He Looks Scary , Did You Offend Him Some How ??

" WHAT ?? WHO'S DOWNSTAIRS ???? " I Jolt Up And Looked At Her Shocked .

" Min Yoongi , The Director , Namjoon's Bestfriend !!" She Said Helping Me To Get Up . 

Wait A Second ......... Why I Am Having A Bad Feeling About Meeting Yoongi ?? 

************************ End Of Episode 6 

New Character : 

Name : Julia Kang 

Name : Julia Kang 

Age : 25 

Profession : Script writer And Magazine Editor 

Jimin's Friend Since First Day Of Highschool . Very Supportive And A Mood Maker .