Chapter 35

Author's POV 

Minseo Woke Up As She Heard A Knock At The Door , She Sat Up And Asked The Person Get In , A Maid Walked In And Bowed At Her , " Young Miss ? Masters Are Waiting For You Downstairs , There's Only 3 Hours Left For The Flight To Take Up , If You Won't Be At Airport In An Hour , You Guys Will Miss The Flight ." Minseo Yawned And Looked At The Clock , She Let Out A Deep Sigh Before Waddling Towards The Washroom . After Completing Her Daily Routine She Changed into this :  

 After Completing Her Daily Routine She Changed into this :  

Na Hee Smiled Impressed By Minseo's Looks . Then They Walked Downstairs , She Greeted Her Brothers And Sat To Eat With Them . Minseo Was Eating When She Noticed Na Hee Staring At Her Brothers With Teary Eyes . After Joining Na Hee's Family Minseo At Least Knew That Na Hee Was The Favorite Member In Her Family , The Apple Of Their Eye . They Always Treated Her The Best , No Matter How Bratty She Was . They Always Looked At Her As If She Was Still A Baby , It Was Normal For Na Hee To Be Emotional  Seeing Her Brothers . Minseo Placed Her Hand On Her Thigh , Smiling At Her Secretly . Namjoon Looked At Them , " Let's Go ? Jisoo Is Already Waiting At The Airport With Others . Yoongi Hyung Will Be Mad At Us , If We'll Be Late ." 

Joon Got Up And Put On His Jacket . Jin Gulped The Last Sip Of Water And Stood Up . " Na Hee-ah ? Let's Go ? " na Hee Smiled But Her Smile Faded Away As She Saw Jin Talking With Minseo Who Just Nodded And Followed Them To The Car . They Drove To Airport , Luckily They Weren't That Late . Minseo Dragged Her Luggage To The Baggage Area . After All Procedures They Board On The Flight . Jungkook Smiled At Minseo Who Just Giggled At His Cuteness , She Slowly Turned To See Taehyung Who Was With Namjoon , She Smiled Weakly And Turned To Her Seatmate , Her Eyes Widen Seeing No One Else But ........Park Jimin ???

" Anneyong ." 

Minseo's POV 

Out Of All 7 ? Why Him ? Ugh.....I Really Don't Wanna Sit Beside Him , But What Even I Can Do ? Vomit On Him ? Aish.....That's Gross , And I Don't Have Motion Sickness .....

I Looked At Na Hee Who Was Casually Looking At Her Nails Leaning . I Let Out A Deep Sigh To Gain Her Attention But Instead Of Her All Looked At Me . " Na Hee ? What's Wrong ? Are You Okay ? " Namjoon Asked Making Me Nod And Look Out Of Window . I Really Can't Help Myself Now . Jimin Glanced At Me Time To Time Making Me more Nervous . But Why I'm Nervous ? 

" Wow.....Aren't You Happy ? What's With This Long Face Kim Minseo ? " Na Hee Asked......Finally . I Blinked And Pointed At Jimin With My Eyes . " Wae ? All Girls Die For Jimin's Looks .....Why Not You ? Wasn't He Your Fiancé ? He Loved You A Lot ." She Smirked Making Me Look At Jimin , Who Was Reading A Novel . " Talk To Him.....He's Not That Bad As You Think ......Try To Know Him , He's Also Like Us ." I Scoffed , Like Us ? He Seems Happy With His Fiancee ......He Never Cared Of Me , If He Did ? Then Why He's With Chan Hee Now ? 

I Thought  And Turned To Jimin Who Was Already Looking At Me , " Are You Okay ? " I Glared Him . " Wow......I'm Sorry....That Day ....I Wasn't In A Mood , I Really Didn't Meant That ......Please Forgive Me Na Hee-ah ......I'm Your Favorite Brother Right ? " He Said Smiling .

" MWOYO ? BROTHER ???? " I Almost Yelled At Him . He's Eyes Widen , He Covered His Cheeks And Blinked , " You.....You Jerk !! You Rascal .....I Hate You....Go...Go To That Chan Hee , If Not ? I Call Her To Join Our Vacation Trip !! " I Said Fuming In Anger . Na Hee Chuckled Making Me Look At Her Annoyed . " What ? Stop Chuckling ! " Jimin Looked At The Direction Where I Was Looking And Gulped . 

" Na Hee -ah? There's No One......With Whom You Are Talking ? " I Glared Him And Got Up . " Hey.....Mianhe....Mi-" I Sighed And Pointed At Washroom . He Ooed And Looked Back At His Novel . I Stomped To The Washroom But On The Way I Bumped With Taehyung And Fall In His Arms . He Looked At Me Making Chills Run Down My Spine . 

" Taehyung-ah...I..." 

" Don't Run Around......You May Hurt Yourself ." He Whispered And Walked Back To His Seat . I Walked In The Washroom And Looked In The Mirror . Na Hee Was Leaning On The Wall Looking At Me With A Confused Look . I Ignored Her And Washed My Face . I Thought He'll Move On From The Fact And Will Still Be My Friend But No.....He Just Treated Me As A Stranger . How Can He Do This ? I Hate Him . I Hate Everyone !! 

Na Hee Bend A Bit And Wiggled Her Brows , I Slapped Her Hand Away , Wiping My Face , " What Do You Want Now ? " I Said A Bit Pissed . She Laughed And Shook Her Head , I Applied The Lip Tint And Walked Out Of The Washroom But Na Hee Grabbed My Wrist To Stop Me .....

" Are You In Love .........With Taehyung-ssi  ?!" 

****************************End Of Chapter 35 . 

Thanks For reading . Please Vote And Comment . I Hope You Liked This Chapter , Next Chapter Is More Spicy I Guess .......See Ya' 

- Charil Meng .