Chapter 36

Author's POV

Na Hee Wiggled Her Brows Gaining A Smack From Minseo. She Knew Minseo Liked Someone But Whom? She Was Really Confused Coz Minseo Never Pointed Out At Particular Someone, She Was Acting Weird Among 4 Of Them, So Na Hee Just Knew That It Was Either Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi Or.......Jungkook.

" Why Would I Fall For Someone Who Won't Love Me Back? " Minseo Mumbled While Going  Back To Her Seat. Na Hee Hummed And Stood Beside Jungkook's Seat, Who was Dozing Off Like A Cute Baby. Jisoo Was With Jhope Talking About The New Manga Comics That Recently Launched And Got Famous And What They Liked About It. Jin Was With Yoongi, Annoying Him By His Lame Dad Jokes. Namjoon Was With Jungkook, He Was Busy Listening Music And Reading Novels Like Jimin.

Time Skip

Minseo Walked In The Room, It Was Quite Impressive, Although It Wasn't Her First Time In Paris, Still She Was Really Excited, It Was Her First Time With Friends And Not With The Crew. She Smiled And Looked At Na Hee Who Was Awed At The Room. " Luxueuse !! " Na Hee As She Plopped On Bed Almost Jumping On It To Check How Comfortable It Was . " It Really Gives A Vintage Vibe Isn't It ?" Minseo Nodded Setting The Closet. " Yoongi Isn't That Bad .....I Mean He Bought This Vacation House Just For Us ."

" By The Way, I Do Have A House Here......I Bought It When I Came Here For A Shoot ." Minseo Said As She Sat Beside Na Hee, Looking Out Of The Balcony. " Yoongi Planned All This ......And He's Really Not That Bad Okay ." Minseo Smiled And Walked In The Washroom, Leaving Na Hee Laying Alone On Bed Staring At The Ceiling. After Taking Shower Minseo Changed Into This : 

She Walked Out To See Na Hee Floating In Thin Air Wearing A White Frock, She Smiled And Landed On Floor

She Walked Out To See Na Hee Floating In Thin Air Wearing A White Frock, She Smiled And Landed On Floor. "Wae? You Really Wanna Be A Ghost Huh? You Literally Scared The Shit Out Of Me Na Hee-ah !! " Na Hee Giggled And Looked At Minseo's Outfit. "Why? I'm Not Looking Nice ?? " Na Hee Pout And Sat There Smiling. Minseo Confused Ignored Her And Started Putting On Some Makeup.

 Minseo Confused Ignored Her And Started Putting On Some Makeup

" No Wonder Why Jimin Loved You ......You Are Really Beautiful Unnie. " Minseo Turned To Her And Smiled. Na Hee Was A Soul, So It Was Easy For Her To See Minseo's Beautiful Soul. " By The Way.....Are We Going Somewhere ?" Na Hee Asked As Minseo Was Putting On Make-Up. She Shuffled On Her Seat, Tapping The Feet A Bit Bored.

" Aish...Aniya. Just Going Downstairs For Dinner. I Guess We Can Go Out Tomorrow.....All Are Tired After All ." Minseo Said As She Got Up And took A Last Glance At The Mirror. " Kaja !! Ppalli ." Na Hee Hummed And Jumped Off The Bed. Walking Downstairs They Met A Grumpy Jungkook And Yoongi Helping Jin In The Kitchen. " What's Wrong With Them Now? " Minseo Asked Sitting OnThe Kitchen Counter, Biting On A Green Apple. Jin Rolled His Eyes At His Helping Hands And Smiled At Minseo.

" They Were Fighting When I Was Passing By ......On What? Don't Ask ......So It's Their Punishment To Help Me In Preparing Dinner. Isn't It Boys ?" He Asked With A Dark Evil Smile Making All 4 Of Them Gulp At A Time. " Ohh.....Na Hee? Why Are You Here? It's Not Dinner Time Though. Are You Hungry? My Sweet Potato ?" Jin Leaned On The Counter Smiling Innocently. Jungkook And Yoongi Choked On Their Saliva As They Heard Jin's Comparison.

"Hyung? Who Compares Such A Beauty With A Potato? Call Her A Snake Bean .....That Suits Her ." Jungkook Said While Cooking Some Shit That No One Knows. " Even My Sweet potato Will Commit Su*c*de Hearing Jin Hyung's Lame Compliments ." All Looked At The Plate He Pointed.

" Sweet Potato? T-That's Sweet - HAHAHAHAHAHA " Minseo Burst Out In Laughter With Jin And Yoongi Cackling With Her. Na Hee Covered Her Face Unable To Hide Her Laugh. Jungkook Frowned And Tilt The Plate With A Proud Smirk. " Hey...You'll Make It Fa- OMG !! You Defied Gravity Jungkookie HAHAHA !! " 

You'll Make It Fa- OMG !! You Defied Gravity Jungkookie HAHAHA !! " 

" I Seriously Lost My Appetite Now ." Yoongi Said Shaking His Head. Na Hee Chuckled And Looked At The Staircase. Jhope Was Coming Downstairs Groggily As If He Just Woke Up. Rapmon Following Him With The Same Look. Jungkook Flashed His Bunny Teeth And Continued To Show Off His Dish Making Jin Face Palm And Curse Himself. 

" Yeah.....What Kind Of Stuff Is that? Looks Like Cockroaches ." Namjoon Said As He Sat On The Dining Table. "Hyung? I'm Hungry.....Where's Others ?" He Said Looking At Jin. He Shrugged And Walked To Jungkook And Pushed Him Aside Making The Younger Male Punch Him Playfully.

" I'm Here ." They All Turned To See Jisoo And A Sleepy Taehyung Beside Her. Minseo Looked At Them And Then At Her Half-Eaten Apple, Sighing. 

" So

" So ......It's Only Jimin.....Someone Go And Call Him.....I'm Tired ." Yoongi Said As He Sat Beside Hoseok. Jungkook Looked At Others, All Looked Tired So He Decided To Go Upstairs But Na Hee Grabbed Minseo's Arm And Raised It. Minseo Who Was Herself Shocked, Secretly Glared Na Hee And Looked At Others Smiling Awkwardly.

" Kookie ?.....You Take Rest ......Lemme....Go And SEARCH .....Park Jimin ."

***************End Of Chapter 36

Thanks For Reading Guys !! And A Jimin Special Chapter Is Waiting For You So .....Stick To My FF. See You In the Next Chapter !!

- Charil Meng.