Chapter 22

Jimin's POV 

I Was Already Pissed Because My Partner Was No One Else But Chan Hee Kim . And The Fun Fact Is That ......I Hate Her And She's My Fiancée , Great Isn't It ?? Ohh Damn It , Why I Even Came Here ?? 

" Oppa ? Can You Introduce Me To Some Celebrities ? As An Upcoming Actress , I Should Meet  Some New People , Isn't It ?? Are You Even Listening ?? Hmm ?? " I Rolled My Eyes And Looked At The Couples Dancing . I Always Wanted To Come With My Lady Love In Hyung's Golden Ball , South Korea's Best Party Till Now . I Always Dreamt To Dance With Her, Look Into Her Eyes And Drown In It's Beauty . But God Never Permitted It I Guess . 

I Sighed As I Sipped The Glass Of Wine And Completely Ignored Chan Hee . I Slowly Walked Towards The Balcony And Leaned My Chest On The Railing . The Soft Breeze Swayed My Hair While The View Was Way Too Appealing . I Sipped The Last Drop Of Wine And Let Out A Deep Sigh . I Was On My Own World When I Felt A Tap On My Shoulder . I Frowned As I Knew Who Was It But When I Turned , It Was Someone Unexpected . 

" Mr. Park ? Can I Dance With You ?? " 

I Was Too Shocked To Answer I Mean ......What Should I Say ? I Looked At Her Hand Stretched Out For Me To Accept . Wow , So Brave .......It's The First Time I Saw A Girl Asking A Guy To Dance With . Umm......Interesting . I Shrugged And Accepted It . She Hold My Hand Tightly And Pulled Me Towards The Ball . She Smiled And We Looked In Each Other's Eyes . 

" If You Don't Know How To Dance ? Then Just Follow My Lead Chim Chim ." I Gasped As She Called Me ' Chim Chim .' This Was What Minseo Used To Call Me , Coz Her Maid's Name Was Ji Min Too  So She Always Called Me By This Pet Name Which Was .......Kinda Cute Yet Awkward . I Never Complained Coz I Loved The Way She Called Me Every time , But How Come Na Hee  Knows This ??

I Smiled And Placed My Hand Around Her Petite , Fragile Waist  . Her Hand Felt So Right In Mine . I Can't Help But Smile . She Was A Bit Shocked , Although She Was Acting Manly But This Is Me Who's The Man Here , And Dance ?? It's A Cup Of Tea For Me . She Smiled And We Moved In Sync , My  Eyes Traced Her Face , Although We Were Complete Strangers But Somehow It Was Warm And Awfully Familiar As If My Heart Was Waiting For This Day ..........For So Long . 

" Wow , Mr. Park ......All Are Looking At You , I'm Jealous ." She Smirked And Leaned On My Chest . Unknowingly My Heart Was Pounding Fast , I Managed To Smile And Whispered , " Believe Me .......They Are All  Looking At You ." She Blushed And Looked At Others , I Twirled Her , Her Dress Was Beautifully Wrapped Around Her Body Making Her Look Elegant . I Can't Believe She Was The Same Girl Who Used To Steal Candies From Jin Hyung's Closet And Bully Others All Day , In Highschool . 

All The Guests Stopped And Watched Us . Her Eyes Were So Fascinating But Somewhere Deep Inside It Felt So Void As If She's Lacking Something . I Wonder What ?? 

Author's POV 

Jungkook Stood Their And Watched His Bestfriend Dancing With His Hyung . He Smiled Although A Truck Of Jealousy Hit His Chest Already . She Was So Beautiful In His Eyes , Her Smile Was All What He Admired The Most , But Why It Felt Him That She Looked So Happy Around Him . But He Also Knew It That They Were Just Strangers , And Besides Jimin Would Never Fall For Her Coz He's Heart Was Already Given To Minseo . 

Jin Smiled Not Only To See Na Hee Dancing But Also To See Jimin's Genuine Smile , It Was Lost Somewhere When He Came To Know About His Fiancée's Death . Namjoon Was Smiling Proudly To See His Younger Sister To Be The Center Of Attraction , He Always Thought Na Hee Was Not A Good Dancer Like Him But Strangely He Never Knew She Was So Talented And Beautiful At The Same Time .

Jisoo Smiled Weakly Staring At Jungkook Who Was Already Busy Looking At Na Hee , Deep In Her Heart She Just Despised Her Sister , Although She Was In Another Guy's Arm But Still Jungkook Wanted Her ......It Made Her Heart Shatter To See How His Eyes Sparkled Seeing Her Every step . She Clenched Her Fist And Gulped Down The Wine At Once .

Chan Hee Was So Shocked When She Saw Jimin Dancing With Her New Rival , She Stood There Glaring At Them . No Matter What She'll Do Anything To Pull Them Apart , But She Can't Understand Why That Na Hee Girl Is Looking For Jimin All Of A Sudden . She Just Stood There Gritting Her Teeth .

So Hyun Was So Happy As She Saw Them Dancing , " Wow !! They Look So Perfect Together !! " Taehyung Frowned On Hearing Her Comment , He Was Lil Upset As She Danced With Jimin , He Flicked So Hyun's Forehead , " Shut Up Monkey !! Hyung Doesn't Like Her In That Way , They Are Like Brother And Sister Okay ? No Romantic Feelings ..........I Guess ." The Last Part He Whispered To Himself , Sighing . 

Yoongi Was Happy To See Na Hee And Jimin , But Somewhere A Pang Of Jealousy Was Scratching His Heart . He Was Not Sure Why He's Eye Brows Furrowed Seeing Her In Jimin's Arm , He Felt An Urge To Push Jimin Away And Pull Na Hee In His Arm , He Was So Immersed In His Thoughts That He Ignored A Pouting Yugyeom Beside Him , Who Was An Actor Trying To Butter The Famous Director Min . 

" Who's She ?? So Beautiful ." Mr. Jung Asked As He Noticed The Crowd Gathering To Watch Their Dance . Mrs. Jung  Shrugged , " I Really Don't Know But She's Gorgeous ........Mr. Hwang ?? I Have A Task For You ." Their Manager Nodded And Leaned His Ear To Her . 

Na Hee's POV 

And With A Last Twirl , He Pulled Me Into A Hug . I Huffed And Stepped Back . It Was So Wonderful , To Dance After So Long . I Bowed At Jimin , Who Did The Same . 

" Please Continue The Ball ." Jimin Ordered And Hold My Hands , " Wanna Grab Drinks With Me And My Friends ?? " I Shrugged Smiling . " I Won't Mind Mr. Park ." 

" BUT I WILL , YOU SLUTTY BITCH !!!! " 

What ?? I Sighed And Turned To The Owner Of The Voice , Of Course It Was ........... 

*************************End Of Chapter 22 

Guess Who It Was ?? 

Thanks For Reading , Don't Forget To Vote And Comment , Your Support Means A Lot To Me And As Usual My Cliché Dialogue . 

" See You Later In Next Chapter .......Till That Bye ." Yep This One LMAO HAHAHAHA . 

- Charil Meng .