Chapter 45

Author's POV 

Minseo Was In Deep Trouble While Deciding To Whom She Should Help , One - Min Yoongi , The Guy Who Pecked Her Lips , Two- Park Jimin , Her Fiancé Who's Still In Love With Her Real Self , Third - Kim Taehyung , The Guy Who Knows Her Greatest Secret , And Lastly - Jeon Jungkook , The Guy Who Confessed Her ......It Was Really Frustrating For Her Now .

" So.....To Whom You Gonna Help ? Huh ?" Taehyung Bit His Lips Sexily . Minseo's Eyes Pop Out As She Just Stared At Him With Her Mouth Open . She Gulped Hard Looking At Others .

She Led Out A Deep Sigh And Walked To Jungkook , Leaving The Older Males Shocked

She Led Out A Deep Sigh And Walked To Jungkook , Leaving The Older Males Shocked . " I Guess , It's Long Since I Had A Sweet Chat With Kookie .....I'll Help Him .....Hehe ." She Said Dragging Jungkook Who Was Flying Up High In Sky , He Wasn't Sure That He's Luck Gonna Be In His Side .

" I ??  " He Asked Out Innocently , Minseo Laughed Nodding , The Innocence In His Eyes Changed As Soon As Minseo's Gaze Fixed At The Kitchen , A Smirk Plastered On His Lips , He Turned To His Hyungs Smirking And Followed His Best Friend

" I ??  " He Asked Out Innocently , Minseo Laughed Nodding , The Innocence In His Eyes Changed As Soon As Minseo's Gaze Fixed At The Kitchen , A Smirk Plastered On His Lips , He Turned To His Hyungs Smirking And Followed His Best Friend . Yoongi Cussed Under His Breathe While Taehyung Slammed His Head On The Table . Jimin Who Was Clueless About Their Behavior , Waddled Towards The Cabinet Scratching His Nape , Completely Blunt About How To Clean The Mess .

" Aish......He Took This Chance , Damn ." Yoongi Muttered While Walking Towards The Kitchen Counter With A Mope In His Hand . Taehyung Scrunched His Nose And Walked To Jimin Who Was Setting The Cabinets . He Sighed Heavily Earning The Attention Of The Shorter Male . 

" Mwo ? Wae You Wanted To Get Her Help Huh ?" Jimin Smirked As He Read Taehyung's Expressions . " Hahaha......I Guess You Kinda Being Friendly With Her ......It's Nice .....But....It's Better To Maintain Some Distance , Don't Make Her Uncomfortable Arrasso ?" Taehyung Raised A Brow At His Hyung While Snatching The Bottle Of Ketchup From Jimin's Grip .

Where As On The Other Hand , Jungkook Was Stealing Glances Of Minseo Who Was Wiping The Plates . Jungkook's Eyes Landed On The Cut At The Corner Of Her Lips . He Sighed And Washed His Hand , He Grabbed An Ice Pack And Placed It Slightly On Her Cut . Minseo Was Caught Off Guard But Smiled At His Kindness . But No One Noticed The 3 Fuming Males Behind Them Watching The Two Who Were Smiling At Each other . 

Minseo Wiped Her Hand And Wished Them Good Night While Walking Towards Her Room . Na Hee Was Too Lazy To Stand Beside Minseo , So She Was All Time In Her Room . Minseo Led Out A Sigh And Plopped Beside Na Hee Who Was Watching Netflix In Minseo's Laptop . " Aish.....The Whole Day You Were Just Having Fun While I Was Doing Dishes And Handling 4 Guys , That's Too Frustrating , It's Really Fun To Be A Ghost Isn't It ?" Na Hee Tear Her Gaze From The Screen And Glanced At The Tired Female Beside Her . 

" I Like Jungkook ." Na Hee Blurt Out Making Minseo's Eyes Widen And Choke On Her Saliva . 

Taehyung's POV 

I Dusted My Hand Closing The Cabinets , Yoongi Hyung Was Leaning On The Kitchen Counter Sipping Water , I Walked To Him While Jimin Hyung Followed Me . Jungkook Was Smirking The Whole Time Making Me An Urge To Pull Off That Smirk Away From His Lips . " Hyung-ah....Looks Like I Got Rewarded , I Feel So Lucky .......I Guess She Likes Me Too . " He Said Removing His Apron And Gloves . Yoongi Hyung Clicked His Tongue . 

" But .....I Was Rewarded Earlier ......A Reward That You Guys Won't Recieve Even After Begging Her ." He Chuckled And Placed The Glass On The Granite Tiles . I Glared Him , What He Means By The Reward . Did Minseo Tell Him Her Secret ? That Only I Know ? If That Then......What He'll Do ? Snatch Her Away From Me ? No..

" Yah Hyung ? What You Did To Her ? And Why Can't We Get That ?" Jimin Stepped In Pushing Me A Bit Back , I Looked At Him Confuse , I Mean Wasn't This Just Taekookgi's War ? Why Jimin Hyung Is Interested In This ? Don't Say He Too..............

Yoongi Hyung Smirked , " That's A Secret ." I Balled My Fist In Anger . Why It Sounds Like I'm The Least Favorite Among All Of Them ? Jungkook Got Selected By Her , Jimin Hyung Was All Frank With Her , Yoongi Hyung Got Some Shitty Reward And Me........I ....Wait....I'm Not That Bad I Guess . And I Look Better .....Don't I ? My Looks Aren't Questionable .....My Behavior ? Ohh....I Think My Behavior Was Really Harsh Against Her . Did I Hurt Her ? Shall I Apologize ?

" Jimin Hyung ? You.....You Like Her Too ?" Jungkook Scoffed Ruffling His Hair Annoyed , Jimin Looked At Us Then At His Feet , What He's Even Thinking ? Crap The Suspense , Just Tell Us . 

" So.....I Guess We Are In Cold War Huh ? Let's See Who'll Win Over Her Heart .......But Don't Forget That We Are A Family......No Matter Who Wins .......Don't Create Any Chaos To Ruin Our Relationship ." We All Hummed At Yoongi Hyung's Declaration . " So Let This War Begin ....." He Smirked Placing His Palm In Front Of Us .

" May The Best Win ." Jungkook Placed His Palm On Top Of Yoongi's , Looking At Us, I Scoffed And Placed It On Jungkook . We Were About To Remove Our Hands But Jimin Placed It On Top Of Mine . 

" Let's Play Fare And Square To Win Her ......" He Said , " Nae.....I Do Like Her ." He Mumbled Softly . After That We All Walked Towards Our Rooms But I Stopped Jimin Who Was My Neighbor , He Tilt His Head Confused . I Sighed And Looked Directly In His Eyes . He Gazed At me With Same Intensity . 

" Hyung ? Everything Is Fair In Love And War ......And This Is A Love War .....Don't Think I'll Step Back This Time , I Like Her For Who's She ." He Smiled Nodding . 

" I'm Glad , I Like Her Too .....All The Best ." He Turned On His Heels To Leave But My Words Made Him Stop And Turn To Face Me In Complete Horror . 

" But Hyung...........You Were Loyal To Minseo-ssi ......Weren't You ?" 

********************End Of Chapter 45 

Arigato Beautiful Readers !! See You In Next Chapter , Till That Jalgayo !! O.<

- Charil Meng .