Chapter 89

Minseo's POV 

" Can You Explain What Happened Now ?" Dad Asked While Ordering Drinks For Us , My Eyes Roamed In The Restaurant As I Realized It Was Dad's Favorite Place , The Place Where He First Met Mom . " I Heard That Minseo's Soul Is Not In Peace.....Is That True ?"

I'm Sorry Dad......

" Nae ..... I Knew Minseo Unnie Since My Pre Debut ......Basically We Weren't That Close But Since The Day She Saved Me From An Accident , We Became Kinda Friends Although .....She Never Hang Out With Me But She Was My Idol . She Always Supported Me ......And After Her Death I Was Really Heartbroken , I Really Hoped That She'll Get Justice But.....The Case Got Closed , I Met The Officers But They Said They Got The Criminal And There's Nothing More They Can Do......Don't You Think They Shut That Case Just In A Week ?" I Asked While Sipping My Coffee .

" I.....But Wasn't That Guy Jaebum Who Stabbed Her ?" He Asked Totally Confused . I Chuckled And Looked Up At Him .

" Haha......If A Case Would Be That Crystal Clear.......Then Why Would We Call Them Cops ? They Didn't Even Investigated , Do You Think The Person Who Sneaked In Minseo's House ......Will Leave A Clue Against Them ? Won't A Criminal Wipe Out Everything.....Besides The Video Was Fake , Any Computer Intelligence Officer Can Catch That In A Blink , Even Her Fans Supported Her Mr. Kim....." I Huffed Out A Sigh . Why My Dad Is So Easy To Trick ?

" Look.....In My Dreams.....I Saw Minseo-ssi......She Said She Can't Go In Heaven , She Can't Leave This World Until She Sees Her Murderer In The Cell , She Can't Attain Peace Until All Her Pain Get In Ease .......Uncle.....It's A Family Matter And I Can't Interfere But What I Can Do Is Instruct You.....So That You Can Help Me....Minseo Unnie To Get Justice . Please Help ......She's Not Happy ." I Wiped My Tears And Hold His Hand , " Please Uncle........For Her Sake ." 

" For Minseo....?? I Never Did Anything When She Was Alive , I Was So Busy In My Work That I Failed To Take Care Of Her .....I Want To Do Something.......You....You Tell Me , What I Have To Do ?" My Heart Ached When I Saw My Dead Crying In Agony And So Broken . " What Can I Do.....I'll Try My Best To Make Her After Life Peaceful.....I Want To Apologize.....For Not Being The Best Appa ....I'm Sorry Minseo-ah......Mianhe....Mianhe ."

" Da-......" I Sobbed And Shook My Head , " She Won't Be Happy Seeing You Like This Mr. Kim..." I Smiled And Pressed His Hands To Comfort , He Nodded And Wiped His Tears . " You Don't Look Handsome When You Cry ." I Smiled . He Stopped What He Was Doing And Looked At Me . 

" How......This Was What Minseo Used To Say....When I Used To Be Depressed Or Stressed.....How Come You Know This....??"

" Uhh..." No,  No, No.....I Can Let Anyone Know About Me , I Plastered A Fake Smile , " Will You Trust Me .....If I'll Say That ......I...I Can See Spirits And That's What Minseo Unnie Said Me ??" I Gulped Knowing Dad Is Not Superstitious Mostly But Maybe He Can Agree If I'm Related In This .....Will He ? 

" What ? Where's She ? Is She Here ......Can I Talk To Her......Do She Know Who Killed Her ?" He Asked While Searching For Me , All Were Looking At Us Weirdly , I Bowed And Turned To Dad .

" I....She Knows Who's Her Murderer But......She Wants You To Expose The Culprit , She Wants Us To Find Out ......I'm Sorry For Lying But That Time I....I Was Talking To Her In The Grave Yard And She Was The One Who Asked Me To Help Her ....." I Whispered . 

" If That's What You And Minseo Want ......I'll Give My Best To Blow That Bastard's Cover......I Won't Let Them Go That Easily .....By The What Do You Want Me To Do ?" He Asked With A Sigh . I Smiled And Looked At My Left And Nod , Acting As If I Was Talking With Someone .

" Unnie Wants You To Reopen The Case And Use Your Power To Get Some Honest Officers In This Case Also Let Jaebum Go......He Has Nothing To Do With This Case , Minseo Always Treated Him Like A Brother , Involving Him Here Made His Career Sink Down .......And There's Also A Witness For This Case ........She Tried To Help But......Her Voice Got Pressed Down......I Want You To Help Her . That's What We Can Do For Now......." I Got Up And Bowed . " I'll Leave Now.....Think About It Thoroughly Please . You Can Find Me At The Grave Yard Okay ? "

I Started Walking Towards But Stopped , " And Mr. Kim....The Person Around You Aren't Clear Like Milk........Maybe Someone From The Family Is Involved In This Murder ?" I Smirked And Left The Restaurant . I Sighed Out Heavily And Got In My Car Hoping Dad Will Help Me A Bit ...

At Home 

I Was In My Room When A Maid Knocked At The Door , I Gazed At Her Confused , Once She Opened The Door , " Young Mistress ? Mr. Min Is Waiting For You......He Wants You To Get Ready And Come Downstairs ." I Nodded And Gestured Her To Leave . 

Wait A Second......Why Min Cranky Yoongi Is Here ?

I Shrugged And Walked Towards The Closet , I Pursed My Lips While Checking Out What To Wear , When I Felt Someone Behind Me , I Bit My Lips When The Person's Body Pressed Against Mine . He Leaned Closer To My Ear And Whispered , " Lemme Tell You One Thing Baby Girl.......You Look Beautiful In Any Dress You Wear ." I Gasped And Turned To See Yoongi Smiling At Me .

" What A-are You D-doing Here....??" I Stuttered Stepping A Bit Away And Looked At Him . " You Stop Sneaking Behind Me !! " I Whisper Yelled Scared A Bit , He Flashed His Gummy Smile And Slowly Brushed My Hair Strands Away , I Blushed And Slapped His Hand Away , " M-Min Yoongi ?? What Are You Doing ?!! " He Bit His Lips Looking Directly In My Eyes , " What ?" I Asked Looking Away .

" Don't Worry.......I'm Just Here......To Woo You ."

**************End Of Chapter  89 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .