Chapter 41

Na Hee's POV 

I Was Following Minseo , When I Glanced At Jungkook Who Was Chasing Jisoo . I Knew That Jisoo Was Close To Him , After All We Grew Up Together But Still Seeing Her With Jungkook Made Me Feel So Awkward . Why It Seemed Like She Was Trying To Gain His Attention ? Was She Playing Around Him On Purpose ? 

Jungkook Lift Jisoo In His Arms And Laughed . I Was So Done With Them , Clinging Together , He Was Really Acting As If Sooyah Was His Bestfriend And Not Me . A Pang Of Jealousy Hit Me As She Looked In His Eyes With Affection . I Rolled My Eyes And Stood There Helpless . But Something Caught My Sight . Jungkook Glanced At Minseo's Direction And Sighed As He Noticed She Wasn't Paying Attention To His Shits . He Placed Jisoo Down And Walked To Hobi .

Was He Trying To Make Minseo( Na Hee ) Jealous ? 

I Smiled And Turned To See Jimin And Minseo Chasing Eachother . Seeing Her Happy Made My Heart Swell In Happiness But Somewhere Deep In My Heart , I Wanted To Switch Position With Her . The Place She's Now Was Mine Once , I Was Jinnee's Fav Sister , Joon's Right Hand , Jungkook's Best Friend .......It Was My Place To Smile , To Play With Them . But Everything Changed Because Of That Unexpected Accident . I Can't Do Anything But Just Wait ......Wait Until I Can Take My Place Back . It's So Much Partiality . 

She Got A Vessel , My Body To Live And Enjoy While I Am Just A Soul ........A Stray Spirit . 

Jealousy

Author's POV 

Jimin And Minseo Were Walking In The Alluring Corridor

Jimin And Minseo Were Walking In The Alluring Corridor . Jimin Was Really Frank To Minseo After That Day, He Felt Warmth Around Her . He Glanced At Minseo Who Was Looking At The Interior And Beautiful Chandeliers Above Their Head , Beautiful Candles Illuminating The Already Bewitching Corridor . She Was About To Touch The Candle Stand Which Attracted Her The Most . Unknowingly She Made One Of The Candle Stand Miss Its Balance . Jimin Who Noticed It Pulled Minseo Towards Him . " MINSEO-AH !! " The Name Escaped From His Lips Made Other Turn To Them . Joon Who Was Just A Few Steps Away , Ran To Them .

" Na Hee-ah ? Gwenchana ?" Joon Asked As He Pulled Her Sister's Hand Who Was Still In Shock To Hear Her Real Name . The Name , She Missed Being Called For Long . She Looked At The Candles On Floor And Then Back At Them . She Hummed And Bowed To Jimin Mumbling A ' Thanks ' . Taehyung Let Out A Deep Sigh As He Walked Towards Minseo And Dragged Her With Him , " Yahh , What's Wrong With That Guy ?" Namjoon Complained , Shaking His Head . 

Jimin Scratched His Neck , And Looked At Minseo's Direction . He Smiled Staring At His Hand Before Walking With Others . Minseo Who Was Now Being Dragged By Taehyung , Yanked Her Hand Away . " Why ? Why Are You Dragging Me With You Huh ? Don't You Hate Me ? Then Why You Want Me To Walk With You ?" She Said Rubbing Her Wrist Annoyed . 

" I Still Do.....I Just Hate You ." He Spat And Started Walking Again . " Just....I Think If You'll Stay By Hyung's Side ......He'll Start To Rely On You.....And When One day You'll G-go Away .....He'll Be Broken .....By You .....Again . Giving Him Fake Hopes Will Hurt Him More ......Better You Maintain A Distance From Him ." Taehyung Deadpanned As He Ran His Fingers Through His Blonde Soft Hair. Minseo's Heart Ache Hearing Taehyung's Words . He Still Blamed Her For What Happened To Jimin .

It Wasn't Her, It Was Chan Hee's Fault But Still Taehyung Always Believed That It Was All Because Of Minseo . But Little Did He Knew That He Was Just Finding Excuses To Pull Minseo Away From Others Out Of Jealousy , Even From Namjoon And Jin Who Were Na Hee's Brothers . He Was Acting Weird Out Of Consciousness . He Licked His Lips And Stared At The Small Figure In Front Of Him . Although He's Heart Was Asking To Pull Her Into A Hug , He Just Turned And Walked Leaving Minseo Crying .

Yoongi Who Was Last To Approach The Corridor Walked In Search Of Others But Instead Found A Crying Girl Near The Pillar . He's Eyes Widen As He Saw Her Sobbing . Getting Blames From Taehyung , She Started To Think It's True . Even When She Closed Her Eyes , She Got Vision Of Jimin Crying Like A Baby . Everytime She Encountered Jimin , She Saw Him Sad Or Crying , There Wasn't A Single Place Where She Saw Him Smile , But Today .....Spending Time With Jimin She Felt That Jimin Was Trying To Enjoy His Life Again .

" Why Are You Crying ?" Yoongi Said As He Leaned On The Pillar , Cross Armed On His Chest . Minseo Got A Scare jump As She Heard His Hoarse Deep Voice Beside Her. She Wiped Her Tears And Smiled To Him , Yoongi Chuckled And Handed Her His Handkerchief . " Heh...Are You Trying To Hide Your Tears Behind This Fake Smile , Red Nose , Cheeks , Eyes And.......Lips ?" Minseo Looked Away Realizing She Was Caught Lying .

" Why Are You Here ?" She Asked Dabbing The Cloth On Her Tear Stained Cheeks . Yoongi Grabbed Her Hand And Dragged Her Without Saying Anything . " Hey....Yahhh.....Why Everyone Is Dragging Me ? Aish....Min Yoongi ." Yoongi Stopped And Turned Her Towards The Huge Mirror , She Tilt Her Head Confused And Gazed Back At Yoongi . He Turned Her Head Back Towards The Mirror . Minseo Looked At Her Reflection , Glaring It . " Wae- .." 

Yoongi Smirked And Wrapped Her Arms Around Her Waist , Minseo Was Now Not Just Shocked But Also Scared As She Got Flashback Of Yoongi Nibbling Her Ear Lobes , Blush Spread All Over Her Cheeks Just Remembering That Day . Yoongi Pointed At Her Reflection With His Chin Making Her Look Back At Him . Yoongi Looked Directly In Her Eyes As If He Was Staring Deep In Her Soul , She Gasped As He Pecked Her Lips Softly .  

" You Have No Right To Cry .....Share Your Pain With Me.....I Promise I'll Accept It Happily Instead Of You ." 

*******************End Of Chapter 41 .

Eh- ......Erm....It Wasn't Planned But Yeah .......It Just Happened ...Kekeke . As You All Know This That None Of My FFs Have Any Outline Or Plots , It's Just ........Flow ? Yup . But Don't Ship Them Already .......There's A Lot That Gonna Happen ^ ^ 

Guys Thanks For Reading , And I'm Really Thankful For 400+ Views , For An Idiot Like Me , It Means A Lot . I Hope One day I'll Have 500 Views !! I Am Happy :D BTW I'll Update Triple Chapters Today UwU . 

See You In Next Chapter !! 

- Charil Meng .