Chapter 12

Jimin's POV 

I Was Already Pissed By Chan Hee's Texts Telling She Missed Me , She Wanna Have Dinner With Me And All Those Shits That She Keep Saying Me All Day . And Now I Was In The Waiting Room Of Hyung's Studio ,  With A Blank Jungkook . I Really Don't Know Why He Was Sad But He Was Just Staring At The Wall Blankly , Ignoring My Presence . Normally He Used To Talk And Joke Around Me But Today He Was All Gloomy . I Don't Like This Side Of Kookie . " Hey , Kookie ? Why Are You Sad ? Is Something Bothering You ? "

He Snap Out And Looked At Me Confused . " Yes ? You Said Something Hyung ? " I Sighed And Stood Beside Him . 

" Tell Me ......What Happened ? " 

He Sighed And Looked At Me , " Hyung ? Actually

He Sighed And Looked At Me , " Hyung ? Actually ......A Friend Of Mine Is Going Through Some Problem , And He Wants My Help. But I Don't Know How To Help Him ." He Looked At Me , I Knew It That The So Called Friend's Problem Is Actually He's Problem And He's Red Eyes With This Gloomy Face Kinda Confirmed My Doubt . 

" Okay , Tell Me .....I Hope I Can Give You Some Solution ? " I Hugged His Shoulder . He Was About To Say Something But The Door Creaked Open Revealing Yoongi And Na Hee . He Directly Walked Towards The Couch And Fall On It Leisurely . I Smiled And Bowed A Bit . Jungkook Looked At Na Hee And She Did The Same . I Sensed That Something Was Wrong Between Them . 

" Actually I Wrote The Lyrics With The Help Of RM Of Course And You Guys , Follow Me In The Studio Room , I Don't Have Much Time .......Producer Is Pushing Me To Complete The Shooting Within 2 Months . " I Helped Jungkook To Get Up And We Walked In The Recording Room . 

( Selena's Voice : Na Hee , Charlie And Jungkook's Voice : Jungkook , Jimin : Jimin ) 

I Noticed Jungkook Looking At Na Hee While Singing , Time To Time . Na Hee Was Completely Or ....Trying To Ignoring Him . I Was In Between Them ....It Was Really Awkward For Me . I Closed My Eyes And Enjoyed The Music Instead Being Diverted By These Kids . 

Jungkook's POV 

My Heart Was Beating Fast Since Na Hee Entered In The Studio . I Was Already In Mess Earlier , Thinking What She'll Reply Or Maybe Reject My Feelings . It Was Really Weird But I Wasn't Able To Stop Myself From Looking At Her Time To Time , Even During Recording . Yoongi Hyung Almost Cussed The Time I Stopped Singing . I Sighed And At Last We Completed The Song Successfully . 

" Jungkook ? I Wanna Talk With You ......Can We Meet Near The Pool Beside My House Later ? " Na Hee Said As We Walked Out Of The Recording Room . 

" Nae ....... I W- " I Got Interupted By Yoongi Hyung . 

" Na Hee ? You Need To Stop And Record Two More Songs .......Kookie ? You Can Leave With Jimin If You Want ." Yoongi Hyung Said While Getting Out Of The Recording  Room . Na Hee Glanced At Me Before Walking To Him . I Sighed And Turned But Bumped With Jimin Hyung .