Chapter 38

Author's POV

" Hyu-.......What...What Are You Guys Doing ?"

They Pulled Away And Looked At The Familiar Figure Glaring Them...Or More Precisely Glaring Minseo. Jimin Looked At Her Then At The Figure In Front Of Him. " Aahhh...Taehyungie? Wae ?" He Asked Making Taehyung Avert His Gaze At The Older Male. Taehyung Looked Away And Turned To Leave Murmuring.

" Jin Hyung Is Searching For You Guys. Dinner Is Ready ." Jimin Hummed And Looked Minseo Who Was Staring At Her Feet. Jimin Was Feeling Relaxed After Letting Out His Pain But He Wasn't Sure What She Thought About Him. It Was Awkward To Cry Like That Hugging Someone But Somehow It Was So Relaxing.

" J-Jimin Oppa? Let's Go ......I'm Hungry ." Minseo Plastered A Fake Smile On Her Lips And Made Her Way Towards The Exit But Jimin Stopped Her, Gripping On Her Wrist. " Uh ?"

" Gumawo......For ....The Hug ."

Minseo's POV

I Looked At Our Hands Making Him Loosen The Grip. " Arrasso .....It's Not Like I Kissed You.....It's J-Just A Hug Though ." I Placed My Hand On Chest While Running Downstairs. I Don't Know Why But My Cheeks Were Burning. I Sat Beside Jisoo And Smiled. " Sorry ......It Took Me A Bit To Find Jimin, Haha ." I Laughed Awkwardly Making Others Nod Except Taehyung Who Wasn't Even Looking At Me.

I'm So Done Of His Behavior .......He Wants To Ignore Me Right? I'll Let Him Ignore Me.

I Smiled And Looked At The Dishes In Front Of Me. " Wow......There's So Many Dishes ....Yah Jinnie? When You Cooked All This Uh? Damn ......It Looks So Tasty ....Daebak !! "

I Was Eating When Jimin Smiled And Sat On The Other Side Of Me, " Aish Hyung? You Took Ages To Come Downstairs

I Was Eating When Jimin Smiled And Sat On The Other Side Of Me, " Aish Hyung? You Took Ages To Come Downstairs .......Why ?" Jungkook Said Stealing Kimchi From Jin's Plate. " By The Way .....From Tomorrow We'll Eat French Cuisines Yipeee !!" Jungkook Smiled Nibling On His Food. Jin Nodded And Placed A Piece Of Steak On My Plate. I Smiled And Glanced At Na Hee Who Was Lazily Looking At Us. I Chuckled As She Yawned.

" Wahh.....I Ate A Lot ." I Said As I Pushed The Plate Away. Taehyung Was Just In Front Of Me, He Glanced At Me Chewing His Food. I Rolled My Eyes As If I Don't Know Him. He Wanted To Be Treated As A Stranger, Let Him Get What He Wants. " Ahh...Excuse Me, Mr. Kim? Can You Pass Me Salads ." I Said And Looked At Others As If Nothing Happened, Taehyung Choked And Started Coughing While Jungkook Was Jungshook. "Mwoyo? Wae ?" I Scoffed And Passed My Glass Towards Taehyung While Getting Up. " Never Mind I Lost My Appetite, Anneyong, Good Night Guys ."

I Smiled And Walked Upstairs, " Wahahahaha " I Turned To See Na Hee Following Me . She Bit Her Lips To Suppress Her Laughter But Seeing Me Smile She Burst Out In Laughter. " What Was That By The Way? Mr. Kim Please Pass Me Salads, Didn't You Said You Were Full Hahahaha ." I Smacked Her And Walked In The Room.

" C'mon...At Least Better Than Standing There Yawning. And I Didn't Say In That Way Okay ?" I Said Waddling Towards The Washroom. " Aish.....Tell Me One Thing ." Na Hee Looked At Me Lazily, " Was My Acting That Bad? I Mean It Sounded Real Right ?" Na Hee Laughed Making Me Scowl And Slam Close The Door At Her Face. " Ahhh.....What's So Funny Huh?"

Author's POV

" Did She Slipped Down The Stairs? She Always Called Taehyung As Tae Tae Isn't It ?" Suga Said Sipping Wine. Namjoon Nodded As He Wiped The Table. " Yahhh....Tae? What's Going On ?" Yoongi Put On The Gloves And Walked Towards The Sink To Help Hoseok In  Washing Plates.

" Aish Jeon Jungkook ?? Clean The Kitchen Counter Properly .....This Punk Dances Even While Cleaning Huh ?" Jin Nagged Making Jungkook Twerk. He Sighed And Glanced At Taehyung Who Was Arranging The Kitchen Cabinets With Jimin. " What's Going On? You Are Also Acting Weird . "

" One Thing That Sounds Wrong ......Did You Guys Fight ?" Jimin Tilt His Head Looking At Taehyung. He Stopped And Gritted His Teeth Thinking What To Answer But Then Turned To Them And Smirked Making Others Blink, Confused At His Action.

" A-Aniyo...Why Would I Fight With Someone Dumb Like Her? No...Nothing Happened, I'll Leave First ." He Turned And Glanced At Them Before Jogging Upstairs. Jimin Looked At The Older Males Then At The Cabinet.

" YAHHH KIM TAEHYUNG !! Who Gonna Fix This Mess Now? That Rascal ." He Cursed Shaking His Head. Jungkook Smirked And Leaned On The Wall.

"Wae? Shorty ....Need Help ?" Jimin Rolled His Eyes, Annoyed By Being Taunted Because Of His Height. " AHHAHAHAHAH." Jungkook Laughed But Soon His Laugh Turned Into Yelp. " Oww...Hyung Mwo ?" Jungkook Glared Jin Who Dragged Him Back To Work Leaving Jimin With A Satisfied Smirk On His Lips.

Taehyung's POV 

Why? Why I'm Acting Weird? Wasn't My Intention To Keep Distance Between Us? Then Why my Heart Aches When She's With Jimin Hyung? Why It Tries To Gain Attention? Knowing That I Gonna Fall For Her If I'll Put Down My Guards

Why? Why I'm Acting Weird? Wasn't My Intention To Keep Distance Between Us? Then Why my Heart Aches When She's With Jimin Hyung? Why It Tries To Gain Attention? Knowing That I Gonna Fall For Her If I'll Put Down My Guards. I Can't .....Aish...She's Jimin Hyung's Fiancee ....I Shouldn't Think Of All This ....I Can't Be Selfish .....But Somewhere Deep In My Heart .....It Wants Me To Be, To Snatch Her Away From Everyone ......To Be Greedy For Her Touch, Her Attention ......Her Love.

********************End Of Chapter 38

Thanks, Guys .......I Spent The Whole Day Watching Web Series LOL And Didn't Update Anything. Mianhe ......And Tomorrow Classes Gonna Start But I'll Make Sure To Update In Time. See You Later In Next Chapter ^ ^

- Charil Meng.