Chapter 69

Taehyung's POV 

I Gulped And Looked At Jin Hyung Who Carried Jungkook To Some Ward . I Looked At The Pendant . Why He Threw It Away At Me When He Likes Minseo Too ? Isn't This Something He Should Treasure The Most ? 

I Wasn't Sure If I Should Put It On Or Not . Jimin Tapped My Shoulder Making Me Hide The Pendant And Turn To Face Him. " Nae Hyung ? " I Said With A Straight Face . He Leaned On The Wall And Looked At Me . " Uhh ?" 

" I'm Scared Taehyung . " I Just Stared At Him With My Cold Gaze , It Wasn't Like I Was Not Scared But I Was Just A Bit Tensed About Jimin Hyung . He Recently Went Through A Lot Just To Cope Up With Minseo's Death And If .....If Something Will Happen To Na Hee .....He'll Collapse And I Won't Let That Happen . I Can't See Him Heart Broken Again . I Don't Wanna See Hyung Crying Again . I Just Can't . 

" Hyung ? You Once Said That.....Fear Has A Large Shadow , But he Himself Is Small . Besides Fear Is Nothing More Than Just A State Of Mind . I Am Positive ......I Know Nothing Will Happen To Our Mins-.....Na Hee . Trust Me ......Trust Her .....She's Not That Weak . " I Stated And Pulled Him Into A Bro Hug . I Tried My Best Not To Cry Anymore But Jimin Hyung's Soft Sniffs Made Me Tear Up Too . 

" I Just Set Him To Rest , I Don't Know What He Was Daydreaming About ......Guys I'm Seriously Telling I Don't Want Another Jungkook Now.....If You Guys Are Tired ...J-Just Tell Me And Go Back , We Can Do Shifts . I Don't Want Anyone To Act Crazy ." Jin Groaned , He Looked The Most Tired One Among All , Probably Stressed Handling Everything . I Looked At Namjoon And Gave Him A Nod While Eyeing The Tired Hyung Ruffling His Sweaty Hair . 

" I Guess We Should Divide Into 2 Groups And Avoid Being Crowdy , It'll Not Only Disturb The Doctors But Also Give Us Enough Rest . " All Looked At Namjoon , Jin Hummed Probably Not Wanting Any One Else To Be Sick . " And The Groups Will Be Me , Hoseok , Yoongi And Jin , Taehyung , Jimin . Jisoo You Take Care Of Jungkook , I Don't Think He's Mentally Stable Seeing All This Mess . And He's A Bit More Attached To Na hee , I'm Sure He's Traumatized Seeing Her In This Condition ." Namjoon Looked At Us For Agreement . We Nodded . 

" Nae ......Jin Hyung ? Let's Go .....We'll Cook Something For Hyungs And Take The Night Shift Arrasso ? Besides .....I Want To Investigate What Happened In That Room . " I Mumbled The Last Part And Took Out Minseo's Pendant . " And What Happened To Jungkook ....." 

" We Can Leave After Meeting The Doctor ......I Can't Leave Without Meeting Him ." I Nodded At Jin And Sat On The Bench . Jimin Sat Beside Me And Closed His Eyes , Placing His Head On My Shoulder . Jisoo Went To Jungkook Before We Leave Home . Jin Paced To And Fro While Glancing At His Watch . 

I Took A Deep Breathe And Put On That Chain . But There Was Nothing Different , No Headache , No Nothing . I Looked Up And What I Saw Made Me Froze At My Seat . I Wasn't Sure What I Was Seeing , If It Was Just My Mind Playing Games Or I Was Just Seeing......Na Hee's Spirit . I Touched My Chest As The Heart Started Racing Fast Against It . Jimin Looked Up At Me Confused At My Reaction . 

" Taehyung ? Gwenchana ? You....You Looked Shocked And What Are You Staring At ?" Jimin Asked Making Na Hee Turn To Me , Her Unraveled Hair , Face Stained With Blood And Pale Body Was So Scary , No Wonder Jungkook Looked So Vulnerable Down There . And Maybe He Saw Her All Of A Sudden And Got Shocked . She Really Looked Like A Ghost . 

My Eyes Widened When She Looked Directly In My Eyes . " You Won't Runaway From Me ? Like Jungkook Did ? Taehyung-ssi ?" She Dead Paned . I Gulped And Looked At Jimin Who Was Staring At Me For Answers . 

" Hyung.....Uhh....I'm Fine....Everything Is Okay . I Just Wanna Go To The Washroom....P-please Excuse Me Hyung . I'll Be Back ." I Excused And Got Up . I Dashed Towards The Washroom And Locked Myself In It . What Just Happened ? Minseo.....So It Was All True . Na Hee Is Alive .....And Wants Her Body Back . She's Here All The Time ......

I Washed My Face 3-4 Times , Splashing Water On My Face . I Looked At My Reflection And Yelled As I Saw Na Hee Behind Me . " What Are You Doing Here ?" She Looked At The Pendant And Then At Me . Her Eyes Were Devoid Of Any Emotions . She Opened Her Chapped Lips To Speak But Sighed Heavily Instead . 

" I Didn't Meant To Scare You Or Kookie.....It Was Unintentional ." She Leaned On The Wall . I Stepped A Bit Away , Of Course Scared . " I Won't Hurt You Taehyung .......And I Know That You Are Already Aware Of Our Secrets , And I'm Happy That You Still Accepted Minseo .....Sadly Jungkook....He Just Pushed Me Away Unlike You . " She Said As Tears Rolled Down Her Eyes . 

" He Didn't Mean Though......It Was - " 

" Mianhe ." 

" Uhh ? Why Are You Sorry ? " I Asked Making Her Gaze At Me . She Was Silent For A Minute Burst Into Tears , Sobbing Like A Baby Covering Her Blood Stained Face . I Was So Confused , Not Knowing What To Do , " Na Hee-ah ? I Knew About Everything , Minseo Told Me Everything .....But What Are You Sorry About ? It Wasn't Your Fault !! "

" Not My Fault ? C'mon Will You Say The Same The Thing If I'll Say That I'm The Reason Why She's In This Condition ? Will You Pity Me If I'll Tell You That I Was The One Who Hit Her So Badly That She's Blacked Out Bleeding !! Will You Still Sympathize Me If I'll Say That I Was Jealous When I Saw Her Kissing My Love !! My Jungkook ?" She Yelled At My Face . 

I Frowned . So She Made Minseo Hospitalized !!? She......She Made Her Like This , Just Out Of Jealousy ? 

" Sorry.......But I Won't . Because You Are Already.......Pathetic . " 

********End Of Chapter 69 

Thanks For Reading !! See You Guys Soon , In Next Chapter . Make Sure To Vote , Comment And Share This Chapter .

Also You Can Read My Other Stories Like Cursed , Pretty Mascot , Ephemeral , Hidden Secrets , Caught In A Lie And Others . Thanks For The Support . 

" Little Drops Of Water, Little Grains Of Sand, Make The Mighty Ocean And The Pleasant Land... So The Little Minutes, Humble Though They Be, Make The Mighty Ages Of Eternity ."

- Charil Meng .