Chapter 33

Author's POV 

Jungkook Sighed Looking At The Older Male Who Was Staring Out Of The Window , Even Though Asking Him A 1000 Times , He Failed To Know What Was Making Him Upset . Jungkook Pulled Out His Phone And Started Texting Others In Their Group Chat . 

Taehyung Let Out A Deep Sigh And Got Up , " Kookie ? I'm Going Out .......I Won't Be At The Dorm For A Week , I Hope You Guys Won't Mind . " He Said Putting On His Jacket . Jungkook Looked At Him Confused , Taehyung Never Missed Any Group Gatherings Coz They Rarely Met . And Jin Hyung Said That They Will Come At The Dorm For 2 Weeks , Then Why Was He Not Staying ? Jungkook Furrowed His Brows , Biting His Lips He Turned Back To Text His Hyungs . 

Golden Bunny : Hyungs ??? Taehyung .......He's Acting Strange . 

Na Hee's POV 

" You.....You Are The R-real Na Hee ? " I Asked Looking At The Smirking Figure In Front Of Me . " Uhh.....So....You Want Your Body Back ? " I Asked Hesitatingly , She Nodded Making My Heart Thumping Hard Against My Chest . I Balled My Fist And Looked At Her With Teary Eyes . " But ....But How ? I Can't Leave Your Body , Although I Am Trying Hard ."  

" Erm......I Am Also Trying To Get In My Body But Something Or Some Force Is Stopping Me , I Can't Help But To Be Always By Your Side Finding Chances To Get In . But All Went In Vain . I Want My Body Back !! It's Suffocating To See My Murderer Moving Happily And Me ? Trapped Out Of My Body . I Hate This .....Ughhh....There Were So Many Thing I Wanted To Do ......But I Can't Do It Now......Help Me , Please ." She  Said With A Sad Tone . 

" Well.....I Will Try My Best To Help You ......But Do You Know Who's Your Murderer ? " I Asked Lil Curious , She Shook Her Head With A Pout . I Sighed And Nibbled My lower Lip . " I'm Kim Minseo......You Know Me , I Guess ." I Said While Playing With My Fingers . She Nodded Smiling . 

" C'mon ......Who Won't ? You Were Jinnie 's Fav ......Minseo Unnie ? There's A Lot I Need To Say But .....Naomi Wants Her Body Back.....I Wish I Could Talk With You ......Anneyonghaseyo ." Suddenly Everything That Was Shaking Or Floating On Air Stopped And Naomi's Eyes Turned Normal . She Blinked And Shook Her Head , Groaning A Bit . 

" So......What Do You Think Now ? What Will You Do ? " Naomi Asked While Sipping Water While Eyes Scanning My Expression . I Was Still Contemplating What To Do .......There Was Nothing That I Can Do . I Mean It's Not Science Or Philosophy , It's Something Related To God , If He Wants Me To Be In Na Hee's Body , There Must Be A Reason......Maybe I Can Help Nahee ....But Now What I Need Was .....

" I ....I Wanna Talk With Na Hee More Often , It's Like I Want To Help Her , Maybe A Mutual Relationship With Her ? I Don't Know But I Just Wanna Talk With Her ." I Said Looking At Naomi With Heavy Heart Knowing That It's Impossible To Talk With A Spirit . Naomi Looked At Someone Behind Me And Nodded . She Got Up And Walked In Another Room , Leaving Me Alone In That Dark Room With A Single Candle , The Source Of Light . 

Naomi Walked Out And Smiled . I Wasn't Sure Why Was That Smile Plastered On Her Lips . " Hey......Stop Debating , I Have A Good News For You , If You'll Use This , You Can See Na Hee's Soul Without Any Medium . " She Stretched Her Hand And Placed Something On My Palm . I Looked At It . My Eyes Sparkled Seeing The Pendant . 

" It Belonged To My Great Grand Father , Who Didn't Had Any Powers To See Spirits Or Souls

" It Belonged To My Great Grand Father , Who Didn't Had Any Powers To See Spirits Or Souls .....So He Made This ....It Has The Power Of All The Planets In Solar System ......It Is Magical ....If You'll Put This On ? You Can See .....Her ." I Looked At The Pendant ....It Indeed Looked Magical . I Closed My Eyes And Put It On . Opening My Eyes ......I Saw Her .....Near The Window , Looking At Me With Emotionless Eyes . She Just Stared At Me Making Me Uncomfortable Under Her Gaze . " Saw Her ? " Naomi Asked Looking At The Direction , I Was Staring At . 

" Minseo-ssi ? Hello

" Minseo-ssi ? Hello ." She Said As She Walked Towards Me . I Smiled And Bowed . " I Hope We'll Find The Solution Soon , Let's Go Home ." I Nodded And Turned To Naomi . " Anneyonghaseyo .....I'll See You Later ." We Both Walked Out . Na Hee Chuckled And Looked At Me , I Raised A Brow , What's The Reason Of Chuckling ? 

" We Are Like Twins , Now ." She Said As She Covered Her Mouth ,Laughing . I Can't Help But Laugh With Her . After Reaching Home , She Jogged In Dragging Me With Her . It Was Weird That She Was Able To Touch Me.....Only Me . Was That Because I Was In ' Her ' Body ? Maybe ? Who Knows . 

But I Bumped Into Her , As She Stopped All Of A Sudden . I Tilt My Head To See What Made Her Stop . I Blinked As There Was No One Except Jisoo and Mom . I Turned To Face Her But My Eyes Widen To See Her Looking At Them In Disgust . " Na- ....." I Got Interrupted By Her Pointing At Someone . 

" I ......I Hate Her ." 

*********************End Of Chapter  33 . 

Thanks For Reading , See You Later In Next Chapter ........Let's See What Those Girls Do ? And What'll Happen To BTS ? Will They Find The Secret Or Remain Unknown To What Minseo And Na Hee Were Doing ? 

By The Way .......From Now Na Hee's POV Will Indicate The Point Of View Of Real Na Hee While Minseo's POV Will Say That Of Minseo . Sorry For The Coming Confusion .....But I Can't Help ^ ^ .....And Keep Voting And Commenting . I'll Make Sure To Update Daily . 

Anneyong . 

- Charil Meng .