New beginnings

Hey people. This is my first story ever so i hope you will enjoy it. I realize the first part sucks but it will get better. I am also writing another book about these two so go check that out as well❤️.

DAAN POV
Hey let my introduce myself to you. My name is Danielle van de Donk most people have the tendency to call me Daan or Daantje. I'm 25 years old. I play for my country, the netherlands and the amazing club Arsenal. This will be my second year here and I can't wait. I made all my dreams come true the little girl from Valkenswaard made it. Something in my body is telling me that this year will be amazing and great things will happen.

Viv and i are at the airport right now ready to board our plain. We had national duty's and we won all the games we had. It's always such an amazing feeling playing for your country getting to represent where you're from and how good we can be if we all work hard. Our team is amazing we're like a big happy family everyone gets along so well. I'm sad going back not being able to see my family for some time but i'm so looking forward to the things that are yet to come.

Joe had told us that a new girl will be joining us. When Viv and i were talking we decided to look up the girl that was supposed to join us. Her name is Beth mead. She is absolutely stunning her blue eyes pierce right trough you i was mesmerized by her. Viv saw this and just smiled at me. We talked some more before landing and Viv kept smiling knowing she was gonna see Lisa her girlfriend again.

When we landed viv ran out of the airport as fast as she could into Lisa arm and kissed her passionately. "Uhhhg" i said to them. Lisa looked at me and smirked." Wait till you've got a girl" she said. I never felt the need to come out to my friends or family I simply just don't like it. They know i'm into girls and have noticed me checking them out while going to a bar and they always laugh at my subtle approach to them,It was obvious to be honest.

When we arrived back at the house i went straight to bed knowing we had a team photoshoot the next day and that always took ages. I was excited for tomorrow very excited.

NOBODY POV
Viv and lisa were already up and decided to wake up daan "daantje wakker worden" Viv screamed "piss of" daan said "but we made your favorite breakfast"lisa said "a sandwich with chocolate sprinkles?" Daan asked "yess" Viv said. Daan got out of bed and ran to the kitchen. After she finished her breakfast she put on some clothes and packed a bag with all the Arsenal stuff.

"Viv, Lisa hurry up we're gonna be late" daan screamed "on our way" they jumped in the car and sang songs until they got there. she ran out of the car like a little girl hugging every single one of them to death.

And there was Beth she was even more beautiful in person. Her eyes seemed to be even more blue. Daan quickly introduced herself to the girl not wanting to get caught. "Hi i'm Danielle you must be Beff" she smiled and chuckled. "It's Beth Daan" kim said to me. "That's what i said didn't i?". "No you didn't but it's fine. Nice to meet you Daan" she said showing that smile of hers again. Beth pulled Daan into a hug. She was caught of guard but returned it as fast as she could. "Likewise" dvd said.

When we walked into the training complex Viv walked over to Daan wiggling her eyebrows.
"She's hot huh?" Viv asked "uhmm maybe" daan said looking away "i knew it" lisa said overhearing them talk. Daan started to blush. "Look at this tiny tomato" lisa said laughing at her. Everyone looked at her and laughed. They didn't know what it was about but Daan still felt a bit embarrassed.

BETH MEAD
I just met all the girls for the first time. I knew some from national Duty, Jordan and Leah. I met Kim as well she was the one to pick me up from the airport. One person stood out for me today Danielle van de donk. She is so pretty and stunning. She was so welcoming and the way she said my name just made me giggle. I couldn't help myself and pulled her in for a hug. She was just so cute she looked like this little bear that you just wanted to squeeze. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better and see how she is with a ball at her feet, that's gonna have to wait cause it was photo day first.

"Okay girls line up" the photographer said. We did as we were told and followed al the directions we were given. After being outside for an hour and almost freezing to death it was finally time for the separate photos. It was Daan's turn know and I couldn't help but stare at her, Luckily she didn't notice.

DAAN POV
The shoot was finally over and i decided to ask all the girls to grab a coffee at Starbucks to catch up. Viv and jordan sat next to me and across from me was Beth. While i was talking to Kim i caught her starring at me " can you see or do you need to borrow my glasses" i said smiling at her. She turned into a tomato and it was the cutest thing i had seen all day.
I don't know where I found the courage to say that but i'm happy i did.

BETH POV
I was sitting in the car with Jordan and leah we were on our way home from star bucks when jordan looked up to me "what was the comment that Daan made about, you turned into a tomato" " uhmm nothing really" i said "don't you dare lie to me mead" "she caught me starring at her" i looked at the floor "ohh okee"jordan said.

When we got home we decided to order some pizza and watch friend. Before i knew it was already 10 and decided to head to bed. I was already super exited for tomorrow and seeing Daan again.