"Get a room"

Don't forget to vote😊enjoy💙
DAAN POV
After I finished my breakfast Beth was till holding me. I put my plate in the sink and looked at her. "You got your energy boost?" She asked me. "Yeah why?" She just shrugged. I put my arms around her neck and looked her in the eyes. She pulled me in for a kiss straight away. I pushed her off of me and looked her in the eyes. "Hihi" "what?" She asked with a bit of an annoyed look. "Nothing" "just come here" she said pulling me back for another kiss.

We both were in our brah and shorts, in the middle of our make-out session. when Viv and Lisa suddenly stormed trough the door. We didn't even realize until Viv cleared her throat. "Get a room" she said. "We're in a room" I screamed back. Beth just laughed and grabbed me and lifted me up. We walked upstairs and when she put me on the bed she whispered in my ear "where were we?". I shifted out positions. "Somewhere round here" i said kissing her neck. "Fine darling just ugh" she said. I like being in control sometimes but i never really was she always told me to be, i want to be the one sometimes so i just might try that out.

LISA POV
Me and Viv just got back from the hotel we stayed in for the last couple of days. We had so much fun with just the two of us that we are thinking of renting our own place. Now we have another argument to add to our list Beth and Daan, they're so cute together but they are driving us crazy. This is the 3rd time we have caught them making on on the counter. My little baby doesn't even want to cut the vegetables on it anymore. It's cute sometimes but other times it is so annoying. She makes me cut them all the time when it's her turn to cook and i just can't handle it anymore. Out of all place the kitchen counter really?

We looked at each other and just laughed about, not being really surprised about it anymore. She looked at me and gave me a quick kiss. "Shower?" She asked me. Really Viv, fine. I grabbed her hand and l led her up the stairs to our bathroom.

NOBODY POV
Here was the thing Daan and Beth thought they had a day of but they didn't they had asked Leah and Jordan to come over to bake, watch a movie and just talk. When the girls rang the bell several times and no one answered they decided to grab the key that was under the doormat. (Cliché i know) when they walked in the house the tv was on, they noticed that they were definitely home but where were they? Yeah they were about to find out. "Guess Viv and Lisa are back" Jordan said looking at her girlfriend. Yess girlfriend, Jordan asked them to be official yesterday and she just couldn't stop herself from using it in almost every sentence. Leah thought it was cute at first but it was started to get in her nerves now. "I guesss" she responded back.

After 20 minutes Daan and Beth were still nowhere to be seen. Maybe they were out groceries shopping or something. They let Viv and Lisa be cause they know they like their alone time. All of their questions were answered when they suddenly heard loud moans. Leah looked at Jordan and she bursts into laughter. "Omg noo ahaha" she said. Jordan turned up the volume from the tv trying to cover the moans coming from up the stairs.

It was one hour later already, Jordan and Leah decided to just bake the cookies since they found all the ingredients they needed in the cupboard. When they heard footsteps approaching them. Daan and Beth both walked trough the door with the messiest hair you can possibly imagine with Viv and Lisa following behind. "Did you have an orgie or something?" Jordan asked while laughing at the girls. "Nobbs" Leah screamed slapping her. Girlfriends arm. "Auw" Jordan screamed out. The girls let it go and walked to the kitchen viv and Lisa left soon after grabbing a drink going back to their room. Beth was about to get some cookie dough when Leah smirked at her. "Wash your hands first" "very funny, but uhmm you should tell Daan that" she smirked at her girlfriend giving her a quick but passionate kiss. "Ow" is all Leah let out. "Did she let you top? How cute" Jordan said. Daan shot Jordan an angry look "do not push it Nobbs" she said holding back her own laughter as well.

The girls had a lovely night together they told them how Jordan asked her to be her girlfriend in Leah's favorite restaurant, how Jordan took her ice skating. when Leah and Jordan were gone they went up to their rooms straight away. Or should i say gay away, since the things they were about to do was everything except straight.