"Your hot"

DAAN POV
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I looked at Beth and was studying her beautiful face until she opened her eyes.
B:"do you want a picture?" I started to blush.
D:"maybe"
B:"what kind of picture?" I started to blush even more.
D:".........."
B:"i'm kidding😊"
D:"...."
D:"exited?"
B:"yeah"
D:"good, do you need to shower?"
B:"if that's okay"
D:"yes silly😊"
B:"thnx"
I turned on the shower for her and she was done after then minutes.
B:"uhmm danielle"
D:"yeah evrything okay Beff?"
B:"you didn't give me a towel"
D:"shit sorry uhmm"
B:"it's okay you can come in.
D:"you sure"
B:"yeah don't forget your glasses😉" she made me blush again she is driving me crazy ahhh i grabbed a towel and opened the door and there she was right in front of me naked. She smiled at me and i gave her the towel i looked like a tomato she is so hot. And then I couldn't help but stare at her amazing body.
B:"looks like you didn't forget your glasses😂"
D:"ow uhmn sorry"
B:"Don't be i'd stare at you if you were naked😊"
D:"then don't forget your glasses😉" now she started to blush and i was all here for it.
B:"I won't don't worry😊"
I walked out of the bathroom and changed i always shower after practice cause I don't really see the point in showering before practice. When Beth was finished we headed downstairs and got in the car.

BETH POV
I just finished my second training at Arsenal and it was a really Good one. All the girls walked to the changing room and then I realized that i was gonna see danielle naked and I panicked a bit.
V:"you alright?"
B:"yepp fine"
V:"haha i love this"
B:"what?"
V:"you freaking out because your gonna see Daan naked for the first time and she you haha"
B:"she already saw me naked this morning when she had to bring me a towel"
V:"oehh you'll get your turn now😊"
B:"shut up Viv"
V:"i will"
There she was Danielle looking like the hottest women on earth. Her body is absolutely gorgeous her small hips, breast and that amazing ass of hers. Not gonna like i got a bit turned on.
Emma:"Beth you alright you look a bit flustered😂?"
B:"piss off"
Emma:"see i told you there was somenthing going on between these two"
Kim:"so who cares they can do as they please as long as they don't have sex in my house😂"
Me and Daan were both blushing and smiled at each other. I wanted to talk to her so i decided to ask her if she'd like to go and grab a coffee. she was okay with that and all the girls smirked at us.

We had to go home first to pick up Daan's car cause we all went with Viv's. We both changed into a more comfy outfit. Even though i asked Daan to grab a coffee with me she took me to this little shop. She insisted on paying for it so i let her. We talked for a bit about home and her sister. She started to act a bit weird and went quiet for a good 5 min.
D:"Beff"
B:"Yess Daan"
D:"remember that little jewelry shop we went to?"
B:"yeah"
D:"i got you something"she gave me the little box and i saw the necklace. i pretty much started at it the whole time we were in there.
B:"Daan thank you i love it😍😊"
D:"😊 do you want me to put it on you"
B:"yes please" she got up and walked over to me she took the necklace out of the box and put it on
D:"here😊😍"
B:"thnx" i pulled her in for a hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek omg why did i just do that what if she didn't mean it like that.
D:"no problem" she said with a bright smile and a wink.
B:"your hot"
D:"haha thnx"
B:"noo did i say that out loud"
D:"yeah but don't worry you don't look to bad yourself😉"
B:"thnx darling"
D:"do you have to have that accent😒"
B:"is it turning you on?"
D:"maybe😉" now i was the one that started to blush and i
B:"can we go it's really hot in here"
D:"are you sure it's not me?"
B:"i know it's you i just need some fresh air"
D:"okay, let's go to that park over there"
We walked over there and went to sit on this cute little bench.
D:"we need a picture wait i'll ask that lady over there"
Daan ran over to the women and she agreed to take the photo. Daan put her arm around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She thanked the women and looked at the picture.
D:"ahww look at you blushing"
B:"stop it😒"
D:"hihi it's cute cutie😊" she gave me another kiss on my cheek.
B:"Daan please stop"
D:"who's the one that's turned on now?"
I looked at the ground cause she was right i was turned on and all this girl did was give me two kisses on my cheek.
D:"it's okay"she hugged me.
D:"let's go" we got up from the bench and walked to the car and went home.

DAAN POV
We were driving home when i heard the car speak "incoming call from Lisa evans" i pressed answer.
L:"hey Daan what do you want for dinner"
D:"anything's fine"
L:"what about you Beth?"
B:"I don't mind"
V:"let me make boerenkool then please"
D:"omg yesss"
B:"what's boerenkool
D:"it's a Dutxh thing with potatoes and kale(if that's the correct word) and with what we call rookworst a sausage"
B:"that sounds nice"
V:"i'll make that then"
L:"when will you be home"
D:"we're on our way now"
L:"omg did you give her the necklace"
B:"yess she did and i love it"
V:"ahh so cutee"
D:"haha see you soon"
L&v:"bye lovebirds"
I looked at Beth and saw her smile and that's when i knew i liked her. I was confused cause i had never liked someone so fast but she was different. she was special

VIV POV
I started to cook dinner when Lisa put her arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. I love it when she does that. It turns me on and she knows this. She was clearly in the mood. I turned around and smiled at her. I gave her a quick peck on her lips and when i wanted to turn around again she pulled me back kissing me on my lips. I gave into the temptation and kissed her back. She pushed me against the wall. Her hands were all over my body. I let out a little moon. Just when things were about to get fun we heard the door open.
D:"we're home" they walked in the kitchen and looked at us, then at each other.
D:"did we interrupt something?"
Lisa started to blush a bit and Daan and laughed
B:"we will let you continue. call us when dinner is ready😂"
V:"thnx" they walked up the stairs. when i heard the door close i pushed Lisa against the wall.
V:"where were we😊"
L:"i think it was somewhere around here" she kissed me again. with more passion this time and we made out for a little while. We stopped when we heard the alarm for the oven. I turned it off and took out the rookworst and made the boerenkool. When i turned around lisa looked at me and said "we will continue this tonight😉" "we will babe don't worry😘" "good😂"
I called That dinner was ready and they both came down with their pjs on.

BETH POV
We just finished dinner and i love boerenkool with rookworst. Iasked Daan if her sister could bring some typical Dutch things with her for me to try. We cleaned the table and i went to lay down. I put on the tv to watch some news when Daan laid down next to me. She was even closer than yesterday and she winked at me.

Viv and Lisa joined us and we put on friends. after watching 5 episodes i looked over at Daan. She was pretty quiet the last 45 min, Which made sense now cause she was half alseep. I tapped on her shoulder and we walked upstairs to her bedroom. I tucked her in bed and laid down next to her and we fell asleep.