"YESS"

LISA POV
Training was fun but the free afternoon we have is gonna be way more fun. I invited Emma, katie, Beth aan Daan to go golfing with me and Viv. We've done this more than once and we always have the best time so why not?

Danielle won as always. I thought that Beth might beat her but no so She is getting ice cream again for the 5th time in a row now. We arrived at the ice cream shop a couple minutes later and sat down at the table. Daan ordered a cone with caramel and vanilla. Most of us just ordered plain vanilla. I noticed something adorable Beth and Daan kept stealing glances of each other and blushing. This made me wondering if they were official just when i was about to ask Emma saw the ring on my hand that Viv gave me for our anniversary which was pretty amazing if i might add.

Emma:"OMG WHAT?"
B:"emma you okay?"
D:"emms?"
Emma:"DON'T YOU SEE THE RING?"
K:"omg wait"
V:"it's a promise ring calm down"
L:"Viv gave it to me for our one year anniversary"
K:"ahww that's nice"
L:"yeah it is, we had an amazing night"
B:"yess so we've heard"
D:"LISA AHH I'M COMING"
B:"babe we're in a restaurant" did beth just pull the babe card omg how cute.
Emma:"was it that bad?"
B:"over 4 hours"
K:"nooo"
D:"YESS"
L:"sorry you two can take your revenge"
V:"but don't make it 5 hours cause i won't be able to handle 6"
B:"haha Viv"
D:"we will definitely do that then"
L:"yeah wouldn't except otherwise"
D:"you know me so well"
L:"too well😂"
V:"idiots are you all ready to go i'm tired?"
D:"mm i wonder why😂"
V:"shut up"

We dropped Katie and Emma off at home and went to the supermarket to get some stuff that ended up being two bags full. Daan being the puppy she is rushed trough the whole store and got back to our cart in 5 minutes with her hands full and stuff covering her face. All of us couldn't stop laughing. She looked ridiculous. we took a picture of her and sent it in the group chat. Everyone loved it and called it typical Daan and all that kind of stuff. But one person didn't laugh at it she just looked at her with heart eyes. beth you're in deep. Beth was very quiet and didn't say much. I just hope she's okay.

Viv saw a mix to make Chocolate chip cookies and after a little discussion i let her buy it. Bye bye kitchen. Viv is an amazing cook but a terrible baker. When we got home she started baking right away. I was right like always she just can't bake. "Lisa babe can you help me" suprise suprise. "Viv". "Ahww please i know you love these cookies and me" why Vivianne why. "Fine" i walked over to the kitchen and helped her out.

The cookies ended up Being perfect. "They're perfect just like you" Viv said to me and I couldn't help but smile. "Ugh🤮" Beth said. "Just wait" i said to her knowing her and Daan will just be like us one day. "On what?" Daan walked in and Beth turned red instantly. "Owh uhmm nothing" Viv said. "We have cookies" i said "OMG YESSS" daan sat on the chair and attacked the cookies.

V:"Beth what time will you be going home?"
B:"i think after dinner if that's okay"
L:"yeah of course"
D:"i can drop you of"
B:"thnx Babe"
V:"ahww pulling the babe card"
L:"VIVIANNE"
V:"sorry"
B:"i get it"
D:"get what?"
B:"why she's like this"
L:"she told you?"
B:"yes when we went shopping"
V:"i did"
D:"joehoee"
B:"Viv told me how her and Lisa started dating. But that they were afraid to admit their feelings to each other and the team pushed them together by saying stuff"
D:"sooo?"
B:"then at a game of truth or dare the team made them express their feelings"
V:"I didn't want you two to hide your feelings for each other. It hurts you and the longer you keep it inside the worse it gets"
D:"wait how long did it take you?"
L:"about one and a half year"
D:"I didn't know that"
V:"i never told you"
L:"so please don't hide your feelings from each other show them even if it's hard. Be truthful to yourself and the other person"
B:"thank you Lisa😊"
D:"thnx😘"
L:"no problem"

NOBODY POV
After dinner Beth went upstairs to go pack her bags to go back to Leah, Jordan and kim after dinner. She started to get more quiet the later it got. Her nerves had gotten stronger and stronger. She knew what she was going to ask Daan but she didn't know the answer and that scared her more than anything in the world. But she knew that if she wanted what her heart desired she would have to face her fears and that's exactly what she did.

Beth finally built up the courage to do so after 10 minutes. "Daan come sit with me on the bed" Daan got nervous she could feel the seriousness in her voice and went to sit on the bed."I want to ask you something". "Okay" before Beth could ask her THE question the door opened.

Really just when i finally build up all my strength and was about to ask her THE QUESTION the door had to open Beth thought. A girl that She had never seen before stood in the door opening. She had brown/blond hair and brown eyes. She was around 1.70. She had a tattoo on her left arm. Daan looked shocked and flustered at the same time. Shit this cant be good Beth thought.