"PISS OFF"

BETH POV
Me And Daan are in Sardinia right now. I'm so proud of her she won the Euros, they did beat England in the semifinals but i'm fine with that. We've been working pretty hard with arsenal, we can't wait to start all the competitions. I love it here in London this place fits me so well I don't want to leave anytime soon.

Daan and i have been dating for a couple of months now, they were the best months of my life. I'm even moving in with her i'm very excited for what the future has in store for us. But for now we're going to enjoy our well deserved holiday.

The only thing we really do is go to the beach or lay at a swimming pool. I don't mind though cause seeing Daan in a bikini isn't a punishment, she knew that and her being the tease that she is would walk away with a bit of extra sass every time. Not that I mind but there was this annoying guy that has had an eye on her since we walked in this hotel. She hasn't noticed him but i have and it's driving me nuts.

This time was no different when she went to grab us a new drink. I saw that the guy that had been stalking her followed her. She's mine. Beth don't be the jealous type. He started talking to her and I couldn't stand it so i walked over to them and stood close to Daan. She seemed to ignore him. "Who's this,
one of your friends?" He asked. Boy you couldn't be more wrong. Daan just laughed at him and walked away with our drink and I followed suit. "why did you come to the bar?" She asked me. "no reason" is said she'll never believe me. "Okay" weirdly enough she let it go and the rest of the day went by pretty fast too fast if you ask me.

DAAN POV
Having the time of my life here with Beffy. We're going to meet up with Jordan and Leah tonight. There is this party at the hotel, they happen to be 10 min away so we asked them to come. i'm going to take Beff out for dinner first. She never takes long to get ready so that's nice if I wouldn't take ages myself cause i need to feel like a princess.

The restaurant I picked out was really nice. The food was amazing. Beth loved it too and seeing her smile makes me so happy. Like a little girl with a lollipop to be honest. I've never felt so at home when I wasn't. She makes me a better person and i love her for that. Love daan? Omg i love her. Should i say it to her? But what if she doesn't. Daan just calm down it will turn out the way it's supposed to. I think I drifted off for a second cause Beth looked at me with concern.

B:"u alright darling?"
D:"yeahh totally fine why wouldn't i be" really Daan you could've just said yess babe.
B:"uhh okay"
D:"so do you want to head back to the hotel and get ready?"
B:"get ready really?"
D:"BEFF"
B:"yeah well i'm sorry"
D:"sexually frustrated?"
B:" sorry"
D:"i'll make it up to you don't worry😉"
B:"you better"
D:"you could've just asked you know?"
B:"noo"
D:"Beffy how long?"
B:"one week after you left"
D:"babe"
B:"what?"
D:"didn't know you were that addicted to me😂"
B:"PISS OFF"

I knew she had missed me during the euros but i never expected this😂. We arrived back at the hotel and i started to change into a simple dress with some nice black heels and Beth wore a grey dress and sneakers in which she looked stunning if i might add.

JORDAN POV
We just arrived at Daan's hotel we're going clubbing with them. Me and Leah our here on vacation together just as friends. the truth is i like her, like like her but she doesn't know that and neither do Daan and Beth at least that's what I thought. "JORDAN LEAH" i heard someone scream it was Daan running up to us. She hugged us and we went inside the club. We ordered 4 shots and drank them when i saw Daan pointing to a quieter place so we could talk.

D:"are you finally going to make a move?"
J:"on?"
D:"Jordan you know who"
J:"she doesn't like me"
D:"how do you know that?"
J:"she isn't even gay"
D:"have you seen the way she looked at you?"
J:"no I haven't but please let it go Daan i just want to have fun"
D:"you'll have more fun with her"

NOBODY POV
Maybe she's right. No Jordan she's not just let it go just have fun tonight. But what if i will have more fun with her tonight. Jordan thought,But what She didn't know at that time was that Beth was having the exact same conversation with Leah. They both liked each other but were to scared to admit it and they were in for a treat a sweet one this time.

Hey, it's shorter than usual but i just wanted to give you guys something. Hope you liked it. If you have any tips or requests let me now.❤️