"Top top?"

DAAN POV
My detective office has been open for over a week now. Jordan and Leah hadn't really noticed but all the other girls did and I am driving them nuts with it. Except for one person Beth mead, but how could she if she was the one helping her girlfriend. We made up the perfect good cop, bad cop. Me being the bad cop obvious and Beth was the sweet one. Not a lot of people know this but she can get pretty aggressive especially in bed but don't tell her i said that she'll kill me.

After training today we had lunch with all the girls and I just know Jordan and Leah are hiding something. You know what they say about hiding things they'll eventually become obvious. And that's exactly what they did and i am the best detective after Beth i guess for noticing.

Usually we sit next to each other at lunch but hey i was investigating so i sat next to Kim. She's the captain she must know something but she didn't absolutely nothing. I continued to ask questions further down the table. Who are these people they know nothing or none of them were admitting it.

I talked to Beth about this at our daily evaluation meeting and we decided to invite the team over for dinner. At least that was what we told the two pretty little liars.
They arrived at around 6 walking in they both looked suprised.

J:"are we early?"
D:"no we lied"
L:"Danielle and Beth"
B:"woopsie"
D:"you made me fail my investigation"
B:"OUR"
D:"you made us fail our investigation"
J:"what were you investigating?"
D:"you two"
L;"what why?"
B:"you know why leah"
J:"OMG HAHA"
D:"not funny ms Nobss"
J:"it is you could've just asked"
B:"like you would've answered"
L:"I wouldn't have no"
D:"then don't try to hide it cause when you do it becomes obvious"
J:"what do you mean?"
B:"haha babe do your hear this"
D:"yeah I'm standing right next to you"
B;"right"
D:"acting all innocent i see"
L:"will you stop your little scavenger hunt if we tell you?"
D:"the van de Donk detective office will be closed, only open when completely necessary"
B:"yeah uhh darling we need a better name"
D:"why?"
B:"my name isn't in there!"
D:"we'll discuss that later but first"
B:"yess take a seat girls"

They did as they were told and yeah apparently these two little liars were dating for a couple of weeks now. They told us that they weren't together but were trying things out. I knew i was right and Beth smiled at each other. I couldn't help myself and made a nasty comment. "So Leah how's jord in bed?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. Beth looked at me with a smirk chuckled a bit and shook her head. I think i have never seen Leah and Jordan that red in my life. "Haha i'm joking" i said. "Fuck you Daan" jordan said. "No fuck Leah" i said with a wink. Beth laughed and Jordan did too but Leah was still red and embarrassed.

BETH POV
When i saw Leah started to feel insecure and Embarrassed about the jokes we made i asked her to come with me for a sec. "Leah can you help me put this clock up on the wall" i said. I knew this would keep Jordan away she doesn't like to be reminded about her height. "You okay?" She looked down to the ground. "Leah you can tell me" i said to her. "Umm i've never really uhmm you know uh" she said. "Had sex with a girl?" I asked her raising my eyebrows at her. I can't believe i'm being so open cause this used to make me so uncomfortable but i was helping someone so that made it 10x better. "Yeah". "So?" I said. "Uhmm I don't know" she said. "Let Jordan lead the way then and just do what feels right. It's okay to be a bottom Daan is😂" this made her laugh and if Daan found out i said this to her she'd skin me alive. "Omg beth😂 but thank you" is said ofcourse and pulled her in for a hug.

LEAH POV
I just found out something shocking. Daan is a bottom i would have never expected that in my life. When we walked back in Jordan and Daan were laughing. Seeing Jordan laugh was one of my favorite things and of course Daan had to get a glimpse of that. "Look at Leah's hearts eyes" she said. I never really respond to Daan's jokes cause I don't really know how to but now i do. "Top top?" Got you this time danielle. "Who's there?" Jordan said somehow she understood my joke. "Not Daan she a Bottom" i said laughing as hard as i can remember in a very long time. Daan's face was priceless "Beth i'm not a bottom" she said looking grumpy. "Yess you are darling" Beth said laughing. "I am not" she said. "Darling" Beth said still half laughing. "Fine i'll prove you wrong tonight" she said which made me and Jordan laugh even harder. "Can't wait" Beth said with a huge smirk on her face.

This was our cue to leave, whenever they said stuff like this a training things would always go down an hour later and I wasn't in the mood to watch the teasing touches between them before that. So i asked Jordan if she wanted to go too and we got into the car.

I couldn't help but stare at her every future of her face is just so beautiful. She caught me and smirked at me. "Focus on the road" i said "says who?" "I'm not driving" i said. I love the thing we have going on right now it's nice and simple and easy. I think i am ready to take the next step with her but she didn't know this. So i put my hand on the inside of her thigh to let her know i was and could feel her tense up.