"I love you"

BETH POV
I guess i understand why Viv and Lisa were so annoying with Daan. Knowing their story I appreciate it in some sort. But i know that i'll be interrogated any second now and i'm really not in the mood right now. I know she means well but still.
V:"hey Beth"
I told you Beth. Here we go.
B:"yes Vivianne"
V:"so how is it going with Daan?"
B:"good"
V:"good that's the only thing i get?"
B:"for now. Just know that i like her and can see a future with her"
V:"but what was that about last night?"
B:"huh?"
V:"when you suddenly left to have sex"
B:"owh that uhmm idk"
V:"don't lie mead" god do they have to know everything?
B:"when we had sex before that uhh" don't turn into a tomato now. "I was the only one to you know"
V:"come?"
B:"yeah..."
V:"haha that's kinda cute"
B."VIV"
V:"okay i'll stop"
B:"thank you"

After driving 5 more minutes in a comfortable silence we arrived at Viv house. Leah's parents will leave tomorrow so i'll have to go back. I really like it here. Everyone's so chill and we get along really well. When we headed inside i saw Lisa and Daan sitting on the couch just talking with a cup of tea in her hands. I nodded at Viv and she got a bit nervous it was so cute.
V:"Lisa"
L:"yes"
V:"do you want to go on a date with me tonight for our anniversary?"
L:"yess"
D:"ahww congratulations"
L:"thnx"
V:"be ready at 6 okay"
L:"okay"

Both of them started to get ready it was around 17.00 so I guess they need to hurry up. Daan looked at all my bags on the floor with curiosity. "I'll show you later" she nodded and we talked a bit. Then we heard Viv and Lisa scream. "You'll do Lisa and i'll do Viv" Daan said. We helped them out, they were out of the door pretty fast. Now some alone time with Daantje. Not sure what we're going to do but
I'm sure it will be fun.

DAAN POV
Lisa and I didn't do much today we had fun though. Beth got back with like a dozen(12) shopping bags. She told me she'll show me later. Later is now right?.
D:"So beffy show me" I said she gave me those questioning eyes of hers.
B:"okay"
Bethy put all her bags on the couch and took out some clothes and held them up for me to see. I was a bit disappointed cause I expected something else.
B:"What you want a show?" Wouldn't be bad if i'm being honest.
D:"I mean...."

She took of her clothes and changed into all her new outfits. They all looked gorgeous on her but what doesn't. She also showed me all her new brahs, didn't put them on unfortunately.
Then i saw one tiny bag from Victoria secret on the floor by the door."i think you forgot a bag" "no I didn't" since when does Viv shop at vs. Maybe for tonight or something but she would have put in on. "ohw". "it's for you" she said looking at me with a smirk on her face. Wait what she didn't. She walked over to the bag and pulled out a dark blue lacy set. She's got good taste. "Try it on. i need to know if the size is right". "Okay miss" she laughed and when I started undressing she eyed me up and down. When i put the set on it fitted me like a glove.
Beth looked like she couldn't breath and als she could do was smile at me. "It fits perfectly" i said. "I can see that" she said. "But do you like what you see?" I asked her with a smirk. "Yeah come here" i gave her a quick kiss and she smiled at me. "Put that away for whenever" "i will don't worry" i walked up to her and gave her a passionate kiss. "Thank you i love it"god this girl is going to be the dead of me. But she's not my girl and I don't know how i will ask her to be mine. 

LISA POV
Viv and i are currently in this really nice burger restaurant for our one year anniversary. She knows me so well and I love Viv with my whole heart, i can see a bright future with this beautiful girl. I bought Viv a shirt that i knew she wanted with a nice pair of earrings. She's not really the jewelry type i can only get her to wear earrings. A necklace if i'm lucky and we have a party.

L:"babee"
V:"yess"
L:"vindt je het lekker[does your food taste good?]
V:"yeah it's amazing"
L:"good. I bought you something"
V:"I bought you something too. You go first"
L:"okay here"
She unwrapped her present and i think she likes it cause she put the earrings in right away.
V:"i love it❤️"
L:"your welcome" Viv reached for something in her pocket and when i saw that it was a little box. Omg
V:"before i scare the shit out of you I want to tell you it's a promise ring"
L:"too late😂"
V:"but uhmm i love you Lisa Evans. You've made me feel like no one else ever had. I enjoy all the time we spend together and I want a future with you and i'll promise you that i'll try and built it"
L:"i love you" i walked  over to her and gave her a kiss. God i love this girl so much. This is one of the best nights of my life. We ate our food and headed home. Knowing we were gonna have a long night ahead of us. At least i knew that, Viv didn't know what i was up to but I can't wait to see her face when she finds out.

VIV POV
I gave the promise ring to Lisa and she loved it. Just like she loves me😂. I asked Lisa what she wanted to drink and went to the kitchen to go grab it. She already went upstairs to put on her pj's. When i opened the door i literally dropped the glasses. I see Lisa laying on the bed with lingerie. I walk over to her strip in front of her. I lean in to kiss her. I deepen the kiss biting her bottom lip so she opens her mouth. We continue to make out when i take off her lingerie. She moans and i know this is gonna be a long night for the both of us.