"Daan please"

Hey guys i just wanted to let you know that this is a short chapter involving sexual content. If you do not like it skip this chapter you won't miss anything. Hence why it's so short.

DAAN POV
I smirked at her and walked over to the side of the bed and whispered in her ear "you look hot" i knew that sent shivers down her spine and i had the okay to proceed.

I sat down on her lap and looked her in the eyes. I kissed her slowly and she moaned. Dam she's frustrated alright. I took her hands and put them above her head. I started kissing her neck even more moans escaped from her mounth. God i love that sound. "Daan" I continued kissing her neck "i won't be able to stop". I sat up and looked in her eyes. I want her. I bended back over "i know" I whispered in her hear. I could feel her shiver underneath me. I pressed my lips against hers again. When she let out another moan i slid my tongue inside. "I love the taste of you".

I know i'm driving her crazy and i'm loving every second of it. She moves her hand down to my ass and squeezes it. I let out a soft moan but tonight is about her not me. She pulls of my shirt and that leaves my in my black lacy bra. She just smirks at me. I take of her shirt as well and unsnap her bra. I move down her body taking her shorts off and leave kisses in between her breast. She keeps moaning. I take of her underway. I'm admiring her body when I notice she's trying to take my shorts of. I let her but she won't get my tonight. She takes of my bra off  and stares at me. I lay her back down on the bed. I start dragging my fingers up her thighs.

I want to make sure she wants this so i move up and kiss her passionately. Once she returned the kiss i moved my fingers down to her entrance. She's wet. I slowly put my fingers inside her just because i want to tease her. "Daan please" i stop teasing and push myself fully into her. She digs her nails in my back. I start curling my fingers as i push further into her. I feel her getting close and put my thumb on her clit. "Fuckk" that's what i'm doing. "Daan" she starts to grind against my hand. " fuck Daan" her orgasm shakes trough her body. I lick her clean before kissing her jaw softly. She starts to move her hand around my body and i stop her and take her hand in mine. "This was for you" i smile at her while i get of off her and lay on my back "i'm too tired" she just nods pulls the blanket over us. I snuggle up to her holding her in my arms. She's a keeper. Definitely.