"Maybe tonight😉"

BETH POV
When i opened my eyes i saw Daan on her phone. "Goodmorning sleepyhead" she said with the most beautiful smile. "Are you still tired?" I could have sex with her again. But how the fuck did she know. "Haha wanna go again already?". "...." I didn't know what to say to this. "Maybe tonight" she got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek and started to change. I might as well do the same, I'm hungry anyway.

NOBODY POV
All the girls were talking and eating breakfast. Evi Daan sister was sitting with them. She arrived in London about 2 hours ago. It was now 10.30. Everyone knew Evi cause she had visited before. When she asked where Daan was all the girls just started laughing and she let it go in the hope too find out later.

About 15 minutes later The girls heard the stairs and when the door opened all the girls couldn't stop laughing. Evi was confused so where Beth and Daan. Emma was the first who decided to speak up and break the funny silicone.

Emma:"Daan you know there is no point in being secretive if you don't cover her mouth right?"
D:"huh?"
Everyone:"hahaha"
D&b:"...."
Emma:"OMG FUCKK"
Katie:"DAAN PLEASE"
D:"GUYSS STOP"
Evi finally understood why all of them where giggling when she asked that question and couldn't stop laughing. Daan and Beth just stood there shocked that they had heard them beth at least.
Leah:"FUCK"
Emma:"DAAN"
Kim:"that's enough I don't need to her it again😂"
Viv:"haha"
Emma:"we heard you too"
Lisa:"ohh woopsie"
Kim:"okay so that happened? no need to make a whole fuss about it we all know that they don't like it"
Emma:"sorry kimmie"

DAAN POV
I guess they heard us. I saw my sister sitting at the dinner table when all of that happened she was laughing her ass off. I walked over to her and wanted to give her a hug until she stopped me. "Wash your hands first" I couldn't help but laugh at her. "I'm just kidding come here" we broke the hug. I looked at Beth so she knew she had to follow me to the kitchen.

D:"so they know"
B:"yeah sorry
D:"be a little more quiet next time😊"
B:"you try being quiet"
D:"maybe tonight😉"

We walked back in the kitchen and sat down at the dinner table and evi looked at me with that face of hers when i was meant to do something but didn't. Shit i have to introduce Beff. "Uhh Beff this is my sister Evi. Evi this is Beff" Evi got up and walked over to beth and gave her a hug. Good she likes her. They made small talk trough-out breakfast and i was happy that they got along so well.

All the girls decided to head home to shower and change into their training gear. We went to sit down on the couch and i guess after what was half an hour Evi spoke up. Guys it's 11.33 don't you have training at 12.15. "Omg shitt" we all ran upstairs and when we got in my room we quickly changed and headed back downstairs to talk with Evi.

VIV POV
I noticed Lisa turn on the shower. But i need to shower and i'm not letting her go first she takes forever
V:"i need to shower too"
L:"guess we'll have to share"
V:"babe"
L:"what😂"
V:"fine"
I don't know what her plan is but. We never shower together cause we don't like it. just hoping she doesn't murder me in cold blood

LISA POV
I follow Viv into the bathroom. We undress and step into the shower. We both wash our hair pretty fast, but when i see Viv grab the soap i beat her to it. "I'll do it" i say and she gives me a nod but. I turn her around so her backside is in front of me.

I squeeze the body wash onto my hands and wrap my arms around her. I start just onder her neck going lower very slow. When i reach her breast i give them special attention. I hear Viv moan and she comes closer to me. She begins to grind her body in my hips i know that's my que to finish up and push her back under the water. She just gives me a small smile and we step out of the shower. We dry off and head downstairs.

When we get downstairs Daan is smirking at us.
D:"hebben de tortelduifjes lekker samen gedoucht[did the lovebirds have a nice shower]?"
V:"Daan hou je bek[Daan shut up]"
Evi:"haha Daan"
D:"vervelend he[annoying huh]?"
Lisa:"nee hoor we hebben heerlijk gedoucht he liefie[not at all we had a lovely shower]"
V:"heerlijk[lovely]"
D:"ahhhhhhh🤯"
B:"uhmm shouldn't we go to training?"
D:"yess let's go. Evi ga je mee?[Are you coming]?"
Evi:"ja als Joe dat goed vindt[yess if that's okay with Joe]"
D:"ja"

BETH POV
We are driving to trainig right now and Daan and Viv were talking Dutch again even Lisa joined in on the convo like i wanna know.
B:"Daan?"
D:"hihi you want to know?"
B:"yeah"
D:"i asked them if they had a nice shower together. Viv told me to stop and then i said that it's annoying huh. Then Lisa said no we had a lovely shower together"
B:"okay thnx"
Evi:"why did you get so upset anyway?"
D:"they've been annoying me ever since Viv found out i thought Beff was hot"
B:"when was that?"
D:"On the plane back when we checked your insta"
Evi:"hihi you two are cute"
D:"but uhmm Beff"
B:"when you stepped out of the car with Viv and Lisa"
D:"ohh okay"
B:"thnx Evi"
Evi:"no problem"

We arrived at training we did the usual stuff and i won with my team. Evi was watching from the sidelines, she looked so happy being back with her sister. Daan was smiling too i love to see it. After the usual we decided to play a game too so that Evi could join. We played smashball. we had so much fun. We showered and went home.

I wanted to do something for Daan. I think i'm gonna make a reservation for her and Evi at a restaurant. I picked up my phone,  made the reservation at 6. Shit how am i gonna get them there. Yess grocery shopping. I texted Viv with my plan so she wouldn't get angry with me for going to the shops so late. I then asked Evi and Daan to go with me at 5.45pm.

I called the girls and we headed out. I made a 'wrong' turn and Daan told me that. i just ignored her. We arrived at the restaurant and She looked confused.
D:"huh beff?"
B:"i made a reservation for you two so you can have some sister time"
Evi:"that's sweet of you😊"
D:"ahww you didn't have to do that"
B:"i wanted too"
She gave me a kiss and got out of the car and gave me one last smile before heading inside.

DAAN POV
I can't believe beth did this for me and Evi. She is amazing and I cannot help falling for her.
Evi:"So Beth huh?"
D:"...." I started to blush a bit.
Evi:"tell me"
D:"So basically we looked her up on the plane stared at the picture a for too long of course Viv had to notice. The next day i met her and she was even more stunning in person, she was really nice. After that training we went out for a coffee when I caught her staring at me i asked her if she could she or if she wanted to borrow my glasses. We've been flirting ever since."
Evi:"until last night?"
D:"uhh not really"
Evi:"oeh do tell"
D:"she took me to this sushi restaurant and then we talked admitted we liked each other. This one promised her kiss so that's what she got when we got home. We kept being interrupted by Viv and Lisa. Guess that got her a bit frustrated I didn't notice at first Lisa had to tell me and I decided to drive her crazy and when she went to bed followed her"
Evi:"is she any good?"
D:"I don't know when she wanted to 'you know' i said i was to tired"
Evi:"owh why?"
D:"idk"
Evi:"do you want to?"
D:"o hell yeah. When she woke up she just bluntly asked me if i was still tired😂"
Evi:"haha she wants you"
D:"she can definitely have me"
Evi:"so I don't need to come in your room tonight?"
D:"I wouldn't if i where you😂"
Evi:"noted🤣"

We finished our dinner and i called Lisa to pick us up. When we walked inside beth looked at me and smiled. I walked up to her and kissed her passionately. The kiss was intense and i was almost on her lap when Viv cleared her throat. "Er zijn nog andere hier Daan. Je zus[there are other people here you know. Your sister]. Is she an annoyer as part time job or something. "Ja sorry"

i looked at Evi and i was happy she was here with me really happy but i need Beth right now. "Go Daan it's fine" i looked at her thankfully and grabbed Beth by her arm and slured her with me. "Where are we going?" "My bedroom" beth just nodded and took the hint "have fun tortelduifjes[lovebirds]" i heard them all scream. I'm sure we will.