"Yeah maybe..."

BETH POV
Daan just pretty much dragged me up the stairs and into her room. I don't know why but i heard the girls scream have fun and some Dutch word after that. Before i could asked what it ment Daan was all over me leaving kissing to all the exposed skin i had.

"Daan" i said trying to get her attention. "I'm not tired anymore" she said. "Okay so you want to?" I aksed her. "Yeah" i obliged and started kissing her. I undressed her. She stood in front of me exposing every part of herself. God she's hot. "That's not fair" she said with puppy dog eyes. "What is?" I knew exactly what she meant but i wanted to hear her say it. "Your still fully clothed" i looked at her and smiled i took of my shirt and shorts leaving me and my my calvin klein set. "God that's sexy" she said with a smirk. I couldn't help myself anymore. I put her on the bed and kissed her giving her what she wanted.

After screaming my name and moaning for about 10 min she came. "That fast?" I asked her. "Says who" i smiled at her and gave her a passionate kiss. "We should head back" she said to me. "Can is shower first?" "Yeah i'll join you" "uhh okay" i said i was surprised by her move. We walked in the bathroom when i saw Daan looking at me. "Time to take those off" she walked over to me and took off the last pieces of clothing that had remained on my body. We stepped in the shower making out for a little while when i said that we really needed to get back. We quickly dry off and get downstairs.

VIV POV
Lisa, Evi and i were chatting and watching the news in the meantime when we heard the door open. I saw Beth and Daan waking in with wet hair. Really sex in a shower. Or are they more of the tub kind of tipe. I have to know now.
V:"in the shower really?"
L:"babe"
B:"no"
Evi:"why is your hair wet then?"
V:"thank you"
D:"we showered after"
L:"ohh okay"
V:"that fast huh?"
L:"maybe Beth has magic hands😂"
D:"she does"
B:"DAAN"
D:"it's true"
B:"thnx i guess"

After this fun conversation we headed back to the previous one. Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of me and Lisa relationship so I decided too make a reservation at a burger restaurant. She loves her burgers more than me😂. I guess i'm okay with that. I love her with my whole heart and I don't think that will change anytime soon.

I want do do something special for her tomorrow night so i might ask Beth to join me to go shopping. Lisa has and appointment at the fysio anyways.
V:"Beth do you want to head into the city tomorrow?"
B:"yeah sure"
L:"unfair"
B:"huh?"
L:"always when i have an appointment this girl decides to not be lazy😂"
B:"haha"
L:"but have fun babe"
V:"thank you"
B:"what time do you want to head out?"
V:"around 13.00?"
B:"okay"
L:"babe can we go to bed i'm tired"
V:"yeah"

We watched a movie together and fell asleep. I'm already looking forward to tomorrow. I'm not a big fan of shopping so i hope Beth won't go in to to many shops, but on the other hand that will give me more time to interrogate her about Daan. So shopping it is.

BETH POV
Viv and i are shopping right now and we're having loads of fun. She hasn't gone into a lot of shops. I don't know here really well so it'll be nice to get to know her a bit better today.
B:"when did you start playing"
V:"i was probably five when i started playing. Back then i used to kick the ball against everything in the house. Let's just say my parents weren't to happy about that. The first thing I actually remember was when i closed in on the goal the bal was between me and the keeper and then bang: he kicked out two of my teeth.
B:"and you kept on playing?😂"
V:"people think you're crazy if you play after loosing two teeth but playing football is all i ever wanted to do. I couldn't do really anything else. What about you?"
B:"I started when i was ten haven't stop ever since. The little girl from Whitby or more accurately Hinderwell actually made it"
V:"that's amazing isn't it?"
B:"yeah"
V:"well you're gonna kill your first game"
B:"thnx Viv"
V:"always"

We talked some more and she's just so chill and fun to be around. We headed in a couple of shops i found some really nice outfits. We then haf lunch together the food there was amazing I'll definitely go back there. Then Viv walked into this jewelry shop and started looking at rings. Omg is she proposing. I guess she saw the shock on my face. "A promise ring" she said. Makes sense why are you so stupid sometimes Beth? "Ahh that's sweet" wait how did they even get together. I'll ask later. She picked a ring pretty fast. When we were walking back to the car i saw Victoria secret. I really need new brah's. Nice this will be fun.

B:"Hey uhmm Viv do you mind if we head in there?"
V:"sure"
B:"thnx"
I walked around the shop found some cute brah's and i think Daantje will like them as well. When i walked out of the dressing room is saw this really cute light pink set. Daan would look so good in this.
B:"do you happen to know Daan size?"
V:"uhh i think it was a 30b"
B:"thnx"
V:"she'd like the dark blue version better"
B:"dark blue it is😂"

VIV POV
I had a lot of fun today. Beth is really nice and she's very laidback. She doesn't even realize her own talent but she will definitely find out here at Arsenal. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Beth spoke up.

B:"so how did you meet Lisa"
V:"She played for Bayern Munich"
B:"that's it?"
V:"haha so in 2015 i moved to Munich. Lisa already had a season there and we just clicked i guess. It was friendly at first, then i started to develop feelings for her and the team noticed too. But what I didn't know was that Lisa felt the same. The team kept pushing us closer together by saying or doing things. It didn't really work until we played a game of truth or dare and they dared us to tell each other how we felt"
B:"ahw that's adorable"
V:"i guess that's why Lisa and i are so annoying when it comes to you and Daan. We just didn't want you to hide your feelings for each other"
B:"so when did you started dating?"
V:" We started dating in 2016 .when i left to go to arsenal she joined me and we have been going strong ever since. Of course we've had our ups and downs like many couples, but we have managed to get trough them."
B:"so why the promise ring"
V:"tomorrow is our one year anniversary"
B:"ahww"
V:"maybe you and Daan will be like us"
B:"yeah maybe..."

Hey guys hope you're enjoying this story so far. Someone asked for more Viv and Lisa so here you go. If u have any ideas or request please let me know. I'll see what i can do.