"Okay darling"

BETH POV
I just woke up to sound of my lovely alarm🤬. It was 7.30. Training started at 3 so i stopped the alarm and headed back to bed falling asleep.

Two hours later i woke up. Danielle van de donk is pretty much laying on top of me and we are even cuddling. I really don't want to wake her up. I'm hugging the girl that i like. I really need to talk to her about how i feel. We keep flirting with each other and it's driving me fucking crazy. All i want to do is kiss her.

After 10 minutes of knowingly cuddling with Daan i heard a knock on the door. I didn't now what to do. If i would saying nothing they would probably wake us up. So I answered hoping for the best.
B:"yess"
V:"are you awake"
B:"i am"
V:"okay, what about Daan?"
B:"what about her?"
Viv opened the door and I panicked. No please no Daan wake up help me out here. I don't want to hear about this all day long. I don't want you having discussions with Viv again. I didn't even know what they were about, but still.
V:"AHH CUTE YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE"
B:"...."
V:"LISA BABE COME HERE QUICK" Lisa ran up the stairs and was in Daan's room in no time.
L:"OMG YESS.DAAN MADE THE FIRST MOVE. THANK GOD I WAS AFRAID THIS WAS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER"
B:"wait what? When i woke up she was pretty much on top me and i was holding her. I didn't know what to do. So i just decided to let her sleep"
L:"OMG SHITT DAAN IS GOING TO KILL ME FOR THIS"
D:"I'm going to kill you for what?" She said being still half asleep.
L:"nothing"
D:"don't lie to me. you know i hate that"
L:"soo when i saw you two hug i screamed out of happiness. I said i was happy you made the first move cause I thought it was going to last forover."
D:"thnx"
L:"i am genuinely sorry"
D:"i know i forgive you"

Daan got of off me and gave Lisa a hug. She then turned around looking at me with a serious face that i had never seen before. "We need to talk tonight !?" It scared me. Why does she want to talk to me. She is driving me crazy I can't deal with this not right now. I get distracted to much. If she doesn't say anything tonight then i will. Or i'll even kiss her if i must. "Okay" i said back to her. She just gave me a simple nod. This made me even more nervous.

DAAN POV
Lisa and Viv finally left the room. I walked up to my closet getting my training gear. I didn't care anymore if she saw me naked. I changed right in front of her. Of course i still care but not like that. She already saw me naked yesterday. It seemed to me that she liked what she saw. So why not give her a little treat. annoy her a bit. Knowing she can't have me ,not yet at least.

B:"do you have to stand in front of me like that?"
D:"like what" a smirk appeared on my face.
B:"you know what i mean😒"
D:"no I don't" of course I knew what she meant but i wanted to annoy her and she believed me. I love how frustrated she got.
I was fully clothed by now. Beth got out of bed and grabbed her stuff and took of all her clothes. She stood in front of me naked again. Why does she have to be so hot. Ughh stop staring at her Daan. She noticed me stare at her and smirked at me. I started to blush. I wanted to get in the car as soon as possible. I really need some distraction from this girl. She is going to be the dead of me.

BETH POV
We arrived at the training complex. I was really excited to get some things off my mind. Daan you mean. We did some good drills and played against each other. Joe cut a part of the training today cause of the bad weather. We made fun of him at first until it started to get really windy. It started snowing and we all ran inside. Shaking cause of the cold. He told us to take a nice hot shower and to go home and cuddle up on the couch. That idea didn't sound to bad to be honest.

40 min later we arrived home. I didn't see Daan anywhere, Viv was gone to. Lisa just laughed. Suddenly they came up running towards me with a giant snowball in their hands. Great i love snow😒. Viv hit it right in my face and Daan didn't throw hers at me. But ran after Lisa, or so I thought. Until I suddenly felt a snowball on my butt. "Haha got ya" she laughed. Me and Lisa walked inside as fast as we could. Viv and Daan sat down on the couch suprise lazy ass girls. Me and Lisa decided to make some nice hot chocolate milk.

We returned to the girls. I gave Daan her drink and she smiled at me. She pointed to the spot right next to her on the couch. I sat down straight away smiling back at her. Lisa put on friends, the only tv show all of us like. I suddenly felt a head on my shoulder and looked down to see Danielle laying against me. This is the best feeling in the world. i really want to hold her and hug her. but Viv and Lisa are still here so i cant.

I feel my phone buzzing in my back pocket. I decide to check it. It's Daan. Why would she text me? she is right next to me. Maybe she doesn't want Viv and Lisa to hear it.
D:"are you okay with this?"
B:"with what?"
D:"me laying against you. Cause you panicked when i did it"
B:"no it's okay really"
D:"you sure"
B:"Danielle when are you going to realize i want to hold you right now"
D:"now😂"
B:"i'm disappointed😂"
D:"let's go to my room to watch a movie. So you can hold me😉"
B:"okay darling"

We walked up to her room and she put on falling inn love. I sat down on the bed and she went to sit down next to me. I looked at her and she looked back at me. I put my arm around her and she went to lay down on my shoulder. She was getting tired and put her head on my chest. I tightened my grip and laid down as well. We finished the movie and Daan turned off the tv. This night was amazing. I'm liking her more everyday and I don't know what to do next. Maybe i'll ask her out if i can find to courage to do so. After my annoying inner thoughts i drifted of to sleep.