"Don't be, beauty takes time"

VIV POV.
Most of the girls were already awake and we were just chatting on the couch. the only people still sleeping are Beth, Daan, Leah, Jordan and mitchell. Yesterday we also agreed on going into the city to shop for
Some nice close for our Arsenal return party.
K:"should we wake them up it's already 10.30"
V:"mmm who cares"
L:"maybe it's gonna mess up their sleep rhythm"
K:"yeah your right"
V:"who says their still asleep i know that leah, Jords and mitchell are but i'm not sure about the other two"
K:"what's that supposed to mean😂"
L:"Viv shut up"
K:"we all know they kinda fancy each other"
Everyone laughed and just continued to joke about it.
K:"okay girls that's enough😂. Viv can you wake up Daan and Beth and Katie can you wake up the other 2 please"
V&k:"yes on my way"

I walked to their room and opened the door they were both still asleep. both still on their own side of the bed which surprised me.
V:"Daan wakker worden"[wake up]
D:"mmmmm"
V:"daan kom op"[come on]
D:"neeee Viv rot op"[fuck of]
V:"Daannnn"
D:"flikker op Viv"[piss of]
B:"is everything okay?" She said with a sleepy face
V:"yeah Kim asked me to wake you guys up so i tried to wake up Dani first but she didn't want to like usual"
D:"your right I don't want to"
B:"haha"
V:"i'll leave you guys alone so you can wake up. Geen vieze dingen he daantje dat doe je maar als je alleen thuis bent"[no hanki panki you can do that when you're home alone]
D:"viv hou op ik meen het🤬"[viv stop it I'm serious]
V:"doei doei liefies😂"[bye, bye sweeties]

DAAN POV
Viv is the most annoying person alive and i hate all the stuff she just said an now beth is looking at me with a curious look and I don't know what to do.
B:"uhmm Danielle what was al that about"
D:"oww uhmm" i looked away a bit and started playing with my hands i don't want her to know that i think she's hot.
B:"you don't have to tell me"
D:"maybe i'll do it another time okay?"
B:"okay" she looked at me with that sweet smile.
B:"do you want to get ready first or?"
D:"Beff i'll wait😊"
B:"okay☺️"

She returned in blue jeans with holes in it and a nike sweater with plain white nike air force1.

B:"i'm done"D:"😂 i can see that"B:"😂" I walked in the bathroom and changed into the other outfit Lisa picked out for me god bless her🤗

B:"i'm done"
D:"😂 i can see that"
B:"😂"
I walked in the bathroom and changed into the other outfit Lisa picked out for me god bless her🤗

B:"i'm done"D:"😂 i can see that"B:"😂" I walked in the bathroom and changed into the other outfit Lisa picked out for me god bless her🤗

White jeans with a shirt, leather jacket and my white air force1.

BETH POV.
I decided to wait for Daan and just text my mom in the meantime. After 20 min she walked out of the bathroom. Finally!
D:"what are you still doing here?"
B:"i was waiting for you"
D:"sorry i took so long"
B:"don't be beauty takes time" why in hell did i just say that. Daan's face turned reddish and she just giggled a little.
B:"so you ready to go?"
D:"yep"
B:"danielle"
D:"yess"
B:"the door remeber😂"
D:"yess sorry"
B:"this is the second time already how can you forget opening a door😂" i punched her arm a bit.
D:"I don't know but let's just go😏"

LISA POV
L:"Viv did you even wake them?"
V:"yes babe, they're probably just getting ready"
L:"if they're not here in 5 min I'm checking up on them"
V:"what if they're indecent" Beth and Daan walked in.
B:"why would we be indecent?"
V:"I don't know"
D:"VIVIANNE MIEDEMA IK BEN HELEMAAL KLAAR MET JOUUUU, HOU NOU OP DIT IS NIET LEUK"[i'm so done with you just stop]
V:"je bent gewoon boos omdat je weet dat ik gelijk heb"[your just mad at me cause she know i'm right]
D:"NIET WAAR"[that's not true]
V:"HOU JEZELF MAAR VOOR DE GEK DAAN"[keep fooling yourself then]

I couldn't stop laughing it was just so funny. I've picked up Dutch over the years so i could understand all of it. "Do you speak Dutch?" Beth asked me. "Yess Viv taught me"."can you please tell me what's going on then?" She asked . "Nothing for you to be worried about🙂". She just sat down on a chair trying to figure out what just happened. "Don't worry Beth she might just tell you if you're lucky😂"viv said to her and before we knew it Daan was screaming again "NOU IS HET KLAAR VIVIANNE" she started to chase her and viv was running as hard as she could until Kim finally stepped in and catched Daan around her waist "that's enough girls. I don't know what it was about but continue this in private if you must" she let go of her and she calmed down and went to sit on a chair.

I walked to the kitchen making Beth and Daan a sandwich i put them on a plate and brought it. I put my arms around Daan.
L:"it's nothing to be embarrassed of Daan"
D:"can we talk later?"
L:"yeah always"
D:"thnx"
L:"of course" i gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Girls can you finish the sandwich in the car" Kim asked. Luckily they both agreed cause it was already 12.15.

BETH POV
Ever since what I thought was a discussion with Viv Daan had been a bit down. She is so happy most of the time i've seen her. I want to cheer her up but I don't know how. We walked out and i don't know why but i asked Viv if i could join them and she said yes.
D:"I didn't know you would be joining us"
B:"I didn't too"
D:"did Viv make you?"
V:"no i didn't Dani she asked me if she could join us"
B:"i did"
D:"ohw okay then"

DAAN POV
Beth joined us in the car and i'm kinda confused cause she told me she didn't know she was joining us but later she told me she asked viv so yeah that was weird but i let it go.
We didn't really talk on the way we just listened to music. We parked our car and started to walk trough the town. We were still on a mission for some party clothes so we walked in a shop(Zara). I saw a pretty lace bodysuit and a tight skirt i thought it would look amazing with my leather jacket and the new shoes i just bought.

All the girls wanted some jewelry as well. We saw this little shop across the street and decided to head in. It was the cutest place ever.
I found a cute necklace and bracelet with matching earrings too.

We all paid for our stuff and walked back to the car when leah's parent called her. She looked upset
Leah:"uhmm guys my parents and sisters are flying over right now to see me and they're staying for a couple days so can my can they crash at one of your places cause I don't have enough room"
Lisa:"huhh they always stayed at your house right"
Leah:"yeah but I don't have two spare rooms anymore"
Lisa:"oh yeah uhmm, I have a better idea"
Viv:"and that is?"
Lisa:"Beth could stay at our place for a couple of days and stay in Daans room if they're okay with it"
Beth:"yes of course i'm okay with it You can have some privacy with your family then"
Daan:"Yeah that's fine"

We got in the car and headed back to Kim's and i got myself in more trouble than i ever could have possibly imagined. When we were at that little shop i saw Beff looking at a necklace and i couldn't help myself i bought it for her. She's even staying at my place for a couple of days and i really don't know what to do? I only have one question why does this always happen to me?

BETH POV.
I'm staying with Viv, Lisa and Danielle for a couple days and I'm sharing a room with her and I'm already panicking.

V:"Beth do you want us to drop you off at Kim's or go to our place straight away and get you thing later with me?"
B:"is it okay if we get them later i kinda want to talk to you"
V:"yeah that's okay Daan wants to talk to Lisa anyway"
What are they gonna talk about Beth come on chill who cares what they're gonna talk
About but what if it's about me.
B:"okay thank you"
V:"😊"

We arrived at their house it was just outside London cause Viv doesn't like big city's. Viv gave me a little house tour of the place and it was really nice i love their tv and especially the big couch in front of it. She didn't show me daan's room but she said she should probably do that so yeah.
V:"guys do you want to watch a movie?"
L:"me and Daan we're thinking about having lunch so that we could talk"
D:"what time did you wanna go?"
L:"now"
D:"okay let's go then"
L:"bye"
V:"doei"
B:"have fun"
D:"thank you Beff"