"Thanks for that"

PLEASE READ THE OUTRO AFTER YOU ARE DONE⚠️
Don't forget to vote❤️enjoy😊

NOBODY POV
When daan arrived pulled Beth into the room she couldn't believe what she saw it was so pretty flowers were spread all over the bed the bath was filled with rose paddles. "Ahww" "you like it?" Daan asked Beth. "I love it" she said before being pulled close by Daan. She looked into those bright blue eyes and leaned in for a kiss. She quickly undid Beth robe and let her to the bath. "Didn't we just have one" she said. "Not like this" Daan told her. Beth sat down with Daan in between her legs. Daan grabbed a remote from the shelf and turned on the tv. "What do you wanna watch?" She asked. "You" Beth said with a smirk on her face. Daan giggled before switching the channels a couple times. Beth pouted "i was serious" "i know Beff, be patient".

After 10 minutes Daan finally found something that she liked. "Darling do you want to go to whitby with me?" The blonde asked getting nervous. "Yessss" she said turning her body around straddling Beth's lap. Beth looked at Daan's body, she could feel her body heat up. "I think it's time we'd go to the bed" Daan said moving up giving the girl a cheeky smile. The only thing what the blonde could do was nod.

Instead of walking to the bed she grabbed the chair that was standing at the desk. She pushed Beth onto it. "Hi" Daan said as she traced her fingers along Beth cheek. She throws one leg over the blonde fuck Beth thought. Daan begins to grind on the girl, slowly coming down over her lap until she's fully seated there. Beth feels her cheeks grow hot. Daan noticed this and decided to tease her for a bit slowing her movements. Daan's hands started to go over the girls body again tracing every vein she had at least that's what it felt like to Beth. "I knew you liked it when I touched you like that" Daan could feel Beth shiver underneath and moved the two over two the bed.

Daan had told the girls she wanted to watch her. She didn't mean like this but it's what she got. It was Daan's turn to have control now without Beth's permission. So she did she took full control of the situation for once and enjoyed every minute of it.

While Daan and Beth were having the time of their life there was a fight going in in the vivans household. They were looking online trying to find a nice flat. Lisa saw plenty of good looking ones, but Viv liked none of them. It was frustrating to Viv cause she didn't want one in the heart of London she hated the crowd she was happy with the flat that they had. It held lots of memories for the two. "I don't like them" she said. "I know okay you don't have to tell that very two seconds" Viv looked up at Lisa. "What's your problem?" She asked. "What's my problem? WHAT's yours?" She said walking away from Viv. "I don't have one. You know well enough how much this place means to me" Viv said when she felt her eyes started to water. Lisa felt such an idiot for lashing out like that to her girlfriend. "I know okay we'll work it out" she said. "I'm going to bed" Viv said walking upstairs. Lisa knew best to not follow her.

After Lisa finished watching the movie she heard the door unlock Daan and Beth walked in with huge smiles on their face. "Hey, how was your date?" Lisa asked. "Amazing" Beth responded. "We need to tell you something were is Viv?" Daan said looking around the room. "Upstairs she's still awake probably" Daan thought it was weird but let it go.

She knocked on the door. "Hey viv kun je even naar beneden komen voor 5 minuten Beff en ik willen wat vertellen. [hey Viv can you come downstairs for 5 minutes Beth and i need to tell you something]" Viv wasn't really in the up for it but she also knew Daan never said anything like this so her curiosity won. "Is goed, ik kom er zo aan. [okay i'll be right there]" Viv said putting on her Jumper. She made her way down pretty quickly for her being Viv.

The girls were all seated at the couch. "So uhmm Beth and i are going to move out and fine a place for ourselves" Daan said with a smile. Lisa was happy and relieved, they could stay in this one. "We can stay in this one babe" she said giving Viv a peck on the cheek. "Huh what?" Beth looked suprised. "We were planning on moving out. Because as much as we love you were getting to much for me and Viv. We couldn't find the right place and know we can stay hear" Lisa said excitedly. Daan shot her a look. "What do you mean to much?" Beth giggled at her girlfriend fiary respone. "Okay soo number one you make out on the counter, Vivianne refuses to cook on it so she makes me. Two, you both moan incredibly loud when you have sex which is quite a lot if i might add. Three we felt like taking the next step" Daan laughed knowing Lisa was right. "We have to disinfect that as soon as they leave" Viv said gagging a bit. "Idioot" Daan said before going to the kitchen for Lisa to to follow her.

Daan had u huge smile plastered on her face when she walked in the kitchen. She was happy she had someone she loved by her side. She was doing what she loved, her life was complete. A couple of second Lisa walked in with a smile and giggled. "What?" The brunette asked. "Look at you all happy. I told you you'd get a girl" She said. Daan's smile grew wider and wider. "That you did" she flashed Daan a smile "thanks for that"

Soooo uhmm hey everyone i think this might be the last chapter of this book. I absolutely loved writing this and how it turned out to be. I know that sometimes things didn't add up but i learned from that and i'm eager to use all the tips you have given me in my other books. I know this might be surprising but i find it so hard to continue this storyline so i hope you understand😊

I will continue to write 'a liars guide' so go and check that out if you haven't yet. I also would love to start a new story so if there's any couple in particular you'd like tell me, i am thinking about Viv and Lisa myself.

Hope you all enjoyed this story and thanks for sticking by me trough out it❤️