"Crazy for you"

NOBODY POV
Let's just say Viv and Lisa were loud very loud. So loud that they kept Daan and Beth up. Daan had enough of it. "Omg i've had enough of it" said Daan after she heard Viv moan and scream Lisa's name. "We kinda ow them" Beth said. She knew exactly what she was talking about. "But we weren't that loud" Daan said, she was wrong but didn't care at that point. she just wanted to sleep. Beth just laughed at her shaking no with her head. Daan got back in bed after 30 Minutes of pacing trough the room. Beth hold onto her tightly as they finally drifted of to sleep not realizing it was already 02.00. They were in for a treat and not a sweet one.

DAAN POV
When the alarm went of I couldn't believe it. I was still so tired and i knew exactly who's fault it was. I knew me and Beth were loud too but that wasn't in the fucking middle of the night. It's currently 8.00am and training stars in one our. "Ahh fuck me" i said out of anger. "Maybe later we have training" i heard Beth say as she got out of beth with a smirk on her face. I looked at her and we both bursted into laughter. We Did our usual and headed to training. Viv looked like a zombie. She always does in the morning but this time it was like zombie apocalypse or Something, and lisa well let's just say she looked okay for a person who had sex for god knows how long. Honestly I don't even want to know the answer.

Viv kept complaining at training to joe that it was too much. i had enough of it after 10 times. "Maybe you shouldn't have fucked your girlfriend all night long" i said. Viv's eyes went wide and all the girls laughed even Lisa. Surprisingly she was very active and focused. "DVD is right but I don't need to know that stuff" joe said. "Yeah I didn't either but i can't stop my ears" i said laughing. "Says who"
Viv said in an annoyed tone. "Niet midden in de nacht of wel dan Anna Margeretha[not in the middle of the night]" she is so unreasonable. "Sorry" she said knowing i was right. "Don't do it again please she was pacing trough the room for half an hour" Beth said.

With that training ended and we headed into the showers. I couldn't help but think about the fact that Beth would be leaving today going back to her house. I know i'll still see her and it's not the end of the world. But i loved spending so much time with her and i've grown to like her even more than I thought was possible. She didn't know that though, she knew that i liked her but that was it cause i'm to much of a baby to admit it. She brings out this softer and calmer side in me and i like it.

Lisa:"Daan?"
D:"yeah"
L:"just making sure you're still here😂"
D:"in the flesh"
B:"omg you're crazy"
D:"crazy for you" omg Daan nooo what did you do why in hell did you have to say that. Wait is she smiling at me and blushing. Guess it was okay. Saved by the beff, not the bell. God i hated those school bells. Daan come on.
Emma:"omg lovebirds you two dating?"
B:"not yet" wait did she just say not yet. Daan stop freaking out stay calm. Why do you have to turn into a tomato like all the time. Maybe i'll dress up as one for carnaval in Eindhoven😂.
Emma:"the one and only Dvd quiet not knowing what to say. Never thought i'd see this happed😂"
Daan:"you did so be happy about it. Hou nou ma je bek[shut your mouth now]"
Emma:"what?"
Viv:"haha omg daan"
D:"ja sorry hoor ma k heb dr genoeg van. Ga bij de politie werken ofzo[sorry but i've had enough of it. go work for the police or something]"
V:"well wat voor dr ja😂[would suit her]"
Emma:"stop talking about me"
D:"who says it was about you😂"
Emma:"that little smile did"
V:"fine you got us😂"
Emma:"i think Beth has Daan and Lisa has you😊"
D:"just shut up emm"
E:"i will now go to your lover"
D:"bye idiot"
E:"bye leprechaun"
D:"ahhh i'll kill you if i have to mitch"
E:"Beth won't let you"
B:"true😂"
D:"let's just go"

BETH POV
Today is the last day I'm staying at Daan house. VIv and Lisa's house too of course but yeah. Leah's family will head home in about an hour. To be honest I wouldn't have mind if they would have stayed longer. I loved spending so much time with Daan. We've gotten really close and i know i'm still going to see her everyday but it won't be the same. I wont wake up with her in my arms or on top of me. God i love having that girl in my arms. This girl has become really special to me. I never knew this would happen the first time we met, i'm so
Glad we did.

D:"what time are you going home?"
B:"not sure"
D:"okay"
B:"but can we do something before i go"
D:"yeah sure"
B:"thank you babe" shit noo Beth really you have shitty timing. what if she's not ready? I hate myself. Daan got quiet and panicked a bit and blushed a bit at least that's some sort of good sign.
B:"uhmm sor-ry"
D:"do-nt be" pff.
She still looks flustered and suprised as well. i still wasn't sure it was really okay, until she grabbed my hand and intertwined our hands together. It's one of the best feelings in the world it feels safe, like home. Yess Beth you can do this and your going to ask her okay. Don't creep out. why would she even say no you slept together and are holding hands right now. But what if she does say no what if she isn't ready for a relationship or something. I guess i will find out tonight.