"I want you"

DAAN POV
I just woke up in Beth's arms. It's The warmest feeling ever. I wanted to talk to her yesterday. of course i had to fall asleep. I think I might do it today. No you have to Daan.

I Heard beth moan. it was such a cute sound. She looked at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Omg she just kissed me and ahhhhhh. Daan stop overthinking you'll turn into a tomato. I heard her giggle a bit. When i looked up i saw her still looking at me.
B:"you okay?"
D:"yess"
B:"okay😂"
D:"what's so funny?"
B:"nothing really"
D:"okay"
B:"your cute" i started to blush. She saw and smiled at me. She held onto me tighter I don't mind this at all. I can get used to this even. Maybe i should tell her first. I'm an idiot i even panic when she just looks at me.

I heard my phone and it was Lisa asking if we were up. I told her we would be down in a minute.
D:"we have go go"
B:"noooo"
D:"beff"
B:"no i want to stay here"
D"hihi. Me too"
B:"then stay"
D:"we can't😂. Lisa and Viv will barge in😂"
B;"fine"

We headed down the stairs still in our pj's. We saw the whole team sitting on the couch. Me and Beth looked at each other confused. Viv and Lisa made breakfast for everyone, It looked amazimg. Then lisa smirked at the two of us. Great here we go again. "Hey lovebirds" she said. We both ignored her. We sat down and grabbed some pancakes.

I was curious why they were all here.
D:"why are you all here?"
Kim:"training is canceled. Viv and Lisa invited us over for breakfast."
B:"wait, what time is it?"
K:"10.30"
D:"why didn't you wake us?"
V:"uhh we tried to but"
D:"but WHAT?"
V:"...."
D:"tell me please"
V:"we tried to wake you two up but uhmm. When we opened the door we saw you two cuddling. We told you to wake up but you just hold on the each other even tighter"
L:"then we texted Joe if training was cancelled becuase we couldn't get you two to wake up"
V:"It was, so we let you sleep"
D:"oww sorry"
V:"don't be🙂"
Emma:"wait a second"
L:"on?"
E:"they were cuddling. AHHH OMG"
V:"sorry😞"
B:"it's okay. Yes we were cuddling"
E:"AHHHHH I TOLD YOU"
D:"WOULD YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN" why is evryone making a big deel out of this. It doesn't even concern them. It's about me and Beth. I haven't even talked to her about it. I'm so angry right now.
B:"Daan" she got closer to me and whispered something in my ear. "Calm down". Can she drive any crazier and the smirk on her face isn't helping. I finished my breakfast and went upstairs to take a shower.

BETH POV
When Daan took a shower i stayed downstairs. I don't want to hear anymore bull shit. After a good 30 minute shower she returned.
D:"BEFF we still need to talk" it was more of a statement than a question. I just gave her a nod for approval. "Tonight after dinner?" "Okay" everyone was looking at us with curiosity. Do they have to be so annoying. I was done with the tension in the room so i asked what we were going to do today.
B:"what will we being doing today?"
Katie:"let's just go outside and enjoy this bad weather" Everyone agreed to it.

We all put on our jacket and scarfs. We headed outside and started doing a snowball fight. Viv, Katie, Daan and Louis were in my team. We won. Yess the snow is not so bad after all. Daan looked really cute with her head and beanie on. After that we decided to make a snowman. Viv took a picture of us in front of it.

 Viv took a picture of us in front of it

We all posted it on insta. The grils went home which meant that me and Danielle were going to talk alone. I was nervous but also excited. We still needed to decide what to get for dinner. I was thinking of taking Daan somewhere.
B:"Daan?"
D:"yes Beff"
B:"hihi uhmmm....."
D:"you alright darling" she likes her revenge i'll give her that.
B:"I was wondering if uhmmm you uhh maybe wanted to go grab a bite to eat"
D:"yess i'd like that😊" ahhh she said yess. Shit I don't even know where i'm gonna take her. What food does she like? Ahh i'll ask Viv.
D:"what time?"
B:"an hour?"
D:"sounds good to me. You can't get ready in my room."
B:"okay" i nodded and grabbed my things. I will get ready in Viv's room.

DAAN POV.
Beth just asked me if i wanted to eat dinner i said yess with no doubt in my mind. We are leaving in an hour and I don't know what to wear. I texted Lisa like always so she could help me out. After 5 min she finally walked in. We both didn't know if it was fancy or not so i texted Beth.
D:"hey, how should i dress?"
B:"casual😉"
Lisa had my outfit picked out for me in in no time. She did my hair and make up. I hugged her as a thank you and speeded down the stairs to see Beth standing at the door.

She looks stunning. I think i'm ready to tell her that i like her. I just need the guts to do it. Why do i have to be so nervous around her. She was wearing blue jeans with a basis blue tommy shirt but she still looked amazing.
B:"you ready?"
D:"yess totally ready" daan why didn't you just say yes.
B:"okay good"
We got in the car. I couldn't help myself she looked stunning. I know that she knew that i was staring at her but I didn't care anymore.
B:"do i look good?"
D:"fine"
B:"fine really?"
D:"kidding"
B:"you better be😅"
Before we knew it we had arrived at the restaurant. It was a really cute sushi restaurant.
D:"how did you know?"
B:"mmm"
D:"that i like sushi"
B:"ohh, might have stalked your insta"
D:"ahhw" i walked up to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She opened the door for me and the waitress appointed us to our table. She ordered all kinds of sushi and the food was there pretty fast. Thank god I wasn't read to talk to her.

BETH POV
The sushi at this place is amazing. Definitely want to come back here. Me and Daan kept talking to each other. We were having fun, i even took a really cute picture of her. I posted it on my insta story.

B:"check insta"D:"okay😂" she looked and smiled at me

B:"check insta"
D:"okay😂" she looked and smiled at me.
D:"so you think i'm cute😊" have you looked in the mirror babe.
B:"maybe"
D:"people will think we're a couple know"
B:"i know, I don't care"
D:"good"
B:"so you wanted to talk to me" we had to talk at some point so best to get it over with.
D:"uhh"
B:"I know you've been avoiding it"
D:"I wasn't the only one"
B:"i know" she was right and she knew it. I needed to get stuff of my chest to. Daan got very nervous. I need to calm her down. I need to say something.

B:"Daan i like you and i know i've only known you for a short amount of time but i do"
D:"breath cutie😊, i really like you two"
She got up and gave me a hug "you'll be getting your kiss tonight when we're alone" she whispered in my ear. She is going to kill me. She is driving me crazy i want her "i want you". "I want you too" she said with her million dollar smile. I hadn't even realized i said it out loud but that didn't matter anymore. I wanted her and she wanted me.