"But i did"

DAAN POV
Dinner went really well. We were now on our way home. I am driving back cause Beth was so nervous i guess and drank two glasses of wine. She was staring at me the entire time. I don't mind i mean of course I don't. I'm just hoping Viv and Lisa wont be home.

We arrived home and not gonna lie I'm nervous. I promised her a kiss and i know she wants one. I opened the door i couldn't hear anything so we were home alone. I looked at Beth and I pushed her against the wall. I smile before leaning in and kiss her lips in a sensual way. She kisses back and we deepen the kiss. She moves her hands up and down my back. Damm this girl is driving me crazy. She places her on my but and pulls me body completely against her. We deepen the kiss and i let out a little moan until we hear someone clear their throat.

VIV POV
me and Lisa were up in our room cuddling and watching a movie. We heard the door an thought that Daan and Beth were back.
L:"Are they back?"
V:"yeah I wonder how it went"
L:"me too"
V:"let's find out" i gave my lovely girlfriend a kiss. We walked down the stairs and opened the door. I guess it went well. Ahh they're kissing. I looked at Lisa and she looked happy and uncomfortable at the same time. She cleared her throat. They stopped kissing immediately and looked up at us with heads rather than a tomato. Haha this is so funny. They're lucky it's just us and not the whole team.

DAAN POV
I looked up straight away and Lisa and Viv were standing there with their mounts open. I really thought we were home alone.
D:"shitt it thought you weren't home"
B:"sorry"
V:"it's okay we were upstairs"
L:"watching a movie"
B:"were you?"
V:"yess haha. We were wondering how it went but i guess i know the answer"
B:"hih"
L:"we'll leave you two alone"
D:"yeah that'd be nice"
V:"Daan liefie doe wel zachtjes ik hoef jou gekreun niet door de film heen te horen" [i don't want to hear you moan through the movie]
D:"VIV omg"
V:"veel plezier, maar onthoud wat ik zei"[have fun, but remember what i said]
D:"ja flikker maar op nu"[yeah just piss of]

BETH POV
Viv said something to Daan in Dutch again and I don't understand any of it. It's annoying sometimes cause i feel like it's about me. Is this about me or us or. I don't even know what we are. She looked shocked though.
B:"uhmm what was that about" Daan looked at the floor and she was getting uncomfortable.
B:"please, tell me"
D:"uhh okay"
B:"about that other time too please"
D:"mm?"
B:"when you ran after Viv"
D:"ohh"
B:"yeah"
D:"so when Viv walked in your room to wake us up she told me uhmm to uhmm not to do anything sexual with you unless we were home alone. then we walked down and said what if they're indecent and i was done with it so i told her to stop. After that uhmm she told me that i was just mad at her cause she was right. I said that that wasn't true she then basically told me that i was just fooling myself. Then she told me that i might just tell you, but I didn't want to so i got even more angry and ran after her"
B:"okay what about now"
D:"do you really want to know?" She said with an uncomfortable look and awkward at the same time.
B:"yeah"
D:"uhh okay. So she basically told me to uhmm be quiet cause she didn't want to hear me moan through her movie. I was shocked when she said that but you got that part and then she told me to have fun but uh to remember what she said" she spoke so fast that it was really hard for me to follow. It was cute she turned into a little tomato.
B:"okay"
D:"...."
B:"but why would you moan?"
D:"beff😊"
B:"owhh" now i was the one turning into a tomato. Shit i am so stupid. Ahh i'm so akward right now.
D"come here idiot" she hugged me and kiss me a kiss on the cheek and smirked at me. Why does she have to be such a tease? Ughhh.
D:"do you want to watch a movie?"
B;"only if i can pick"
D:"alright then. But i need to get my pillow first cause i might fall asleep. No offense.😂"
B:"a little taken😂"

Daan came back with our pillows and the blanket and we started to watch the movie i got to pick. I chose to all the boys i've loved before. I love that movie i think Daan will too. We cuddled up on the couch.

DAAN POV
After the movie ended I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. When i sat back on the couch something unexpected happened. Beth pulls me onto her lap and begins kissing my neck. I bite my tongue to fight the moans but when she finds my stop i can't hold it in any longer. Beth smiles and continues kissing my neck "beff". She stops and kisses my lips and whispers in my ear "your welcome darling". Wait what does she mean. "What?". She looks at me and smiles grabs her phone and points the camara at me. "No you didn't". "But i did" she giggles. She looks at me with a look as if she's expecting something. I give her a quick kiss on the lips and whisper in her ear "we will continue this later" she looked confused. "Why?"

BETH POV
Daan gave me a quick kiss and i want more of her. I ask her why but then i hear the door open. Viv and Lisa walk in.
D:"heyy"
L:"hi"
V:"heyyyyy"
B:"hai"
V:"uhh were we interrupting something?😂"
B:"no why?"
V:"so Daan is sitting on your lap for fun then"
D:"shitt, no ubh i mean yess"
V:"Beth got Daan a present😂"
L:"mmm?"
V:"that hickey on her neck😂"
D:"is it that big?"
L:"yeah"
V:"good luck hiding that"
B:"sorry"
D:"i'll get my revenge don't worry darling"
She smirked at me. Shit.
L:"we'll leave you alone😂"

Viv and Lisa grabbed a drink and headed upstairs. We were really tired too so we decide to head to bed. We still have training so we need to be well rested. We went to bed and we cuddled up and it's still the nicest feeling ever. I'll get my revenge on her tomorrow.