Chapter 21: A Sea Witch in Snake's Clothing

Jasper's lust-filled eyes emerged from the water's surface ogling the blue beauty sleeping peaceful on the small beach. He believed that this would be the perfect opportunity to not only capture Lapis, but also have some fun with her while he was at it. Of course, he knew the moment the beautiful princess awoke, his presence would frighten her away. That was when he happened upon a sinister idea.

Summoning his dark magic, he recited a wicked enchantment:

Inky waters and stormy skies,
Disguise me from the princess's eyes
Shift the way the girl sees me
So that she won't be tempted to flee
From octopus tentacles to a serpent's tail
Prove that this facade will not fail
Alter my hair, my skin, my voice
So that the child will stay without a choice.

Upon finishing the spell, a cloud of dark magic encircled the sea witch and he was completely transformed. He now had ebony black hair which was still long, toxic green eyes that replaced his amber eyes, a grayish-green complexion with fairly long, black manicured nails, and a very long serpent tail. He had transformed into a snake/human hybrid. Then, he returned his gaze to a still slumbering Lapis.

"Now why don't we have some fun." he hissed, his vocals also changing from their normal husky tone to a smooth, provocative tone. "But first...."

Jasper waved a hand over the sleeping girl's eyes so that she would be temporarily blind when she awoke. He also cast a spell that would also prevent her from standing up. Then, he brought his attention to the girl's feet. He had heard rumors about how ticklish human feet and toes could be. So he gave Lapis' arches a few experimental grazes with his black nails.

"Ten more minutes, Daddy." she mumbled as she giggled in her sleep.

A cunning smile spread across the disguised sea witch's face as he tickled the young girl's feet even more.

"Knohohohohohohohohock it ohohohohohohohohoff!" Lapis laughed, opening her eyes to find that all could see was darkness because a white film was covering them. "Whohohohohohoho's doing thahahahahahahahahahat? And why can't I seehehehehehehehehehe?"

"Oh, I'm sorry." Jasper teased. "Does that tickle?"

"Stahahahahahahahap!" the laughing princess begged. "Thahahahahahahat tickles sohohohohohohoho bahahahahahahahad!"

"You're so fun to play with, little princess." her tormentor taunted.

After a few more minutes of feet tickling, Jasper decided that his prey has had enough. He stopped tickling Lapis as well as lift the spells that temporarily blinded her and kept her from getting up.

The moment the young princess got to her feet, she covered her eyes with her hands; obscuring her vision from the person who was assaulting her.

"Come on, Lapis." the sea witch whispered sublimely. "Don't be like that."

"How do you know my name?" the young girl asked nervously.

"Think of me as someone who has been attracted to you for a very long time, so long that you're far too young to remember when I started." Jasper hissed in her ear.

Lapis thought hard as she put that sentence into context. Then when she put A and B together, the young princess gasped upon realization; "Are you Jasper?"

"Smart as you are beautiful." the disguised sea witch stated, indicating that she was correct.

He wrapped his serpentine tail around his angel and brought her close to his chest. The blue girl's arms were pinned to her sides, but her eyes squeezed shut.

"Now, look at me; my dear princess." he purred seductively, but Lapis had turned her face away from him. "Come on now. Don't you know it's rude not to look people in the eye when they're talking to you?"

"Why would I want to look into your eyes?" Lapis asked skeptically.

"Well, you know the old saying: eyes are the windows to the soul." Jasper explained, caressing her cheek in an attempt to coax her. "And I've heard that you have the most beautiful blue eyes. I would very much like to see them for myself to make sure the rumors are true."

The young girl turned to face the sea witch and regrettably opened her eyes to look into the monster's and saw neon colored rings reverberating in them. She was completely mesmerized by the display and the rings had also reflected into her own eyes. Lapis felt like she was slipping into a trance as she smiled blissfully from ear to ear.

"Now be honest, do you find this enjoyable?" the sea witch asked in a provocative voice.

"Yes." the blue princess answered, completely dazed by Jasper's stare.

Then, the disguised sea witch constricted and relaxed his coils repeatedly; massaging his precious angel. Lapis, who was drunk on the predator's hypnotic powers let out a moan of pleasure.

"That's it, my love." Jasper grinned sickeningly. "Give in to my seduction."

He felt a diseased satisfaction that the blue girl was slowly melting like putty in his coils and her mind under his thrall. He then proceeded to pepper the child's face with light kisses, which deepened the hypnosis' effects on her mind. Lapis' whole body felt tingly beneath the snake coils from the massage, her dopey grin wide as ever. It felt like she was being cocooned in a blanket pulled fresh out of the dryer, but so much better.

"You're so beautiful when you're submissive." Jasper whispered in her ear.

Just then, the young princess unconsciously let out a very cute yawn. The sea witch noticed it right away.

"Was that a yawn I heard?" he asked, slyly.

"Sorry." Lapis apologized drowsily, her eyes fluttering. "I just feel... so... sleepy."

"I know, dear." Jasper said, patting his prey's head pitifully. "I can tell you've been on a tiring journey, facing danger everywhere you go. You must be so exhausted."

The young princess was fighting to stay awake so that she could keep looking into Jasper's hypnotic eyes. However, her grip on whatever consciousness she had left was starting to slacken. She just wanted to sleep so badly and her eyelids were threatening to close on her.

"Relax, my princess." Jasper breathed entrancingly. "There's no point in fighting it. You're feeling so sleepy. Your eyelids are getting very heavy."

He could feel Lapis was succumbing more to his alluring spell.

The blue girl could feel the tingling sleepy feeling grow more in power as another adorable yawn escaped her lips.

"Yes, that's right." her captor hummed. "It's time to take a nap, Lappy."

And then with no warning at all, the disguised sea witch kissed the princess right on her lips. Even though it was wrong, the ecstacy from the kiss overwhelmed the poor girl. Jasper pulled himself only a few centimeters away from her and whispered, "Ssssssleep."

That kiss was enough to seal the deal. And at last, Lapis' eyelids locked shut and she let out a blissful sigh as she finally surrendered to the urge of falling asleep.

The last thing she heard before her senses slipped away was Jasper hissing in her ear, "Sleep tight."

The slumbering girl snuggled into the sea witch's sturdy chest as he wrapped his arms around her. He finally had the mermaid of his obsession in his grasp once again. And this time, he wasn't taking any chances with losing her again.