Four

Shores POV

I woke up after a few hours rest, the nurse came into the room to do a check up. Heart monitor, temperature all that stuff. After she left I went to the bathrooms to shower, and I did. Once I was done in the washroom I finished getting ready in my room. I wasn't necessarily happy today, but I wasn't feeling completely worthless, maybe it was the speak with the boys. I threw on the same clothes I wore yesterday, great. I was looking like a tramp to be honest. Once I was ready for the day of boring nothingness, I walked to Doms room.

"Morning dudes"

I said as Dom and Adam turned to look at me. They were both already dressed and ready for the day, I mean it was like 9am.

"Morning love" 

Dom said smiling. I had nothing better to do than speak to the boys so I invited my self in.

"So what day youse leavening?"

I asked wondering how long left they'd be here with me.

"I think il be leaving tonight!"

Dom said happily, I smiled and tried to be happy for him, but I was quite frankly upset i the one person I had so speak to would be going.

"Oh cool"

I said trying to smile, Dom poured knowing I was upset about it.

"What about you?"

Adam spoke up

"Don't know, the nurse said it could be a while, but I mean I can leave whenever I want really"

I said, it was a hospital, not a jail. Dom, Adam and me spoke for about an hour until the therapist walked in, and called my name.

"Hey shore! You ready for our session?"

She said enthusiastically,

"And look, you've found yourself some friends, how great is this! Your learning to trust again"

She spoke up making me roll my eyes.

"Who said I Trusted them?"

I stood up laughing, Dom and Adam both looked at me sarcastically.

"Bye guys"

I spoke as I left the room and walked into mine. My session was once again like an hour long. I felt closer to doctor wills every time I saw her, she was a nice lady. But sadly she didn't care about me, she was simply doing her job.

Once she left, a nurse came in. A different nurse this time, not Mary. She brought in a cheese sandwich,

"Eat up"

She smiled and walked out. I eat my food by myself, like usual.

It was about 12:27pm and I was just sitting on my bed. Bored. The entire room was now empty except me and Dom, so we decided to open up all the curtains, making it just one big room with four beds in. Two taken two empty.

Me and Adam were About 5 minutes into a conversation, Dom preoccupied by his phone, until someone came running into are ward. Not just anyone, it was blue. Great.

Dom and Adam both looked at him then to me,

"Blue"

I barley managed to get out of my mouth, Dom and Adam both looked at me shocked. I looked over to them and shook my head.

"Shore! What the fuck!"

She shouted walked up to my bed. Dom and Adam still watching.

"Blue I-"