Nine

Shores POV

I didn't even look at the stage. I heard Elijah starting to sing, Dom was focused on the stage and Adam was talking to me

"You sure you okay?"

Adam said, he was such a nice lad.

"Yeah, we didn't end on the best note, but it's okay"

I said as I shrugged. Adam nodded.

"Let's just hope he sings his song and leaves"

Adam whispered,

"Yeah"

I replied. Dom looked so into the performance, Elijah was good no doubt.

"I think I'm gonna head to the bathroom"

I said as I stood up, Adam smiled as I left, but Dom
Didn't even move his head.

I went to the bathroom and did my business. I washed my hands and left, and as I got back to our table, Dom facing his back to me.

"He could be good for a song"

Dom said to Adam.

"Bro you know you can't do that"

Adam said having my back. Dom still had no idea I was stood behind him, but Adam soon looked up to see me.

"Dude, Elijah is good! Why can't he do a song with us?"

Dominic said. He had no regard for me or my feelings, just like I thought.

"What about shore? She opened up to us about Elijah and you can't just go behind her back like that man!"

Adam said looking at Dom. I couldn't believe Dom was really about to do that, of course he didn't actually care about me.

"She'll understand!"

Dom said. No I didn't understand. Elijah has hurt me the most out of everyone in my life, and Dom was about to go do a fuckin song with him.

"No I don't fuckin understand! Out of all the people in this god damn world you want to do a song with Elijah. Do you just not have any regard for anyone's feelings? Can't believe I ever thought you could fuckin care for me. You know what, fuck you Dom!"

I snapped. I said it so loud all the people around us was starting, but I didn't care. I stormed of, and Adam followed after me. Dom didn't say anything, not even an apology.

Adam caught up to me as I was exiting the venue,

"Shore I'm sorry!"

He spoke up. I wasn't mad at Adam.

"No it's fine Adam, I'm not mad with you"

I said stopping to look at him. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"Dom will realise what he's done sooner or later"

He said. We both started walking, and went and sat on a bench opposite the venue. I threw my face into my hands. I wanted to cry so bad but I hated crying in front of people, so I held it back. Adam rubbed my back. We both just sat in silence, until Adam spoke up

"Dom"

He simply said. I looked up to see Dom walking across the road to us. I rolled my eyes and went to stand up but Adam pulled me back down. I dead eyes Adam but I guess he had reasoning.

"Look I'm sorry, I was caught up in the moment"

Dom said throwing his hands around. It wasn't even a real apology, it was a fuckin excuse.