Thirty one

Shores PoV

It was just about to hit 11pm. Dom was asleep on his side and I assume everyone else was asleep or being very quiet. I couldn't sleep though. I felt, weird. I couldn't pinpoint on what it was though.

The hours had past and it had felt like years. We were suppose to be at the hotel by now but traffic was shit.

According to google maps, we were only 10 minutes away. I sat impatiently for us to arrive.

I needed the toilet. I got up and walked past everyone, and everyone was asleep. I got to the bathroom at the back of the bus. I went in and did my business.

I had finished in the bathroom and I was back off to my seat. Now on my way back, I noticed Parker has awoke. Adam was asleep oposite him.

"Hey dude"

I whispered as I sat next to Parker.

"Hey"

He whispered back.

"How long we got?"

He asked me.

"My phone says 10 minutes"

I said back to him. He nodded and pulled his phone out.

"Let's take a picture"

He said as the camera flung out infront of us. I kissed his cheek for the pose and he put on a huge smile. The picture was taken and he showed it to me.

"Looks good"

I said. I looked a bit of a state but oh well.

"Can I post it to Instagram?"

He asked me.

"Yeah"

I replied. I watched as he opened up Instagram and posted the photo.

My bestie😎

He captioned it. I laughed at it and he did also.

*ping*

My phone rung.

Parkerofficially tagged you in a post

I swiped on the notification and commented underneath

Dude😎

I wrote and posted. My comment started getting instant likes and replies.

Guess people have heard my song. I read a few comments.

@lilysamazing: I love butterflies!

@domsfanpage: love you and Dom!
|
@domandhalsey: He's better off with Ashley.
|
@domsfanpge: not true.
|
@domandhalsey: it is😂 Shore isn't nothing special🤢

I finished reading there. God people were just fuckin horrible aren't they. I can't lie it got me down, but Dom had always said to ignore it, so I did.

Parker must have seen my phone.

"It's not true"

Parker said to me.

"Mhm"

I replied. Like anyone would be, I was kind of down because of the comments. Parker rubbed my shoulder.