Nineteen

Shores POV

I sat down next to Elijah, the tension was unreal.

"What's been up lately?"

Elijah spoke with his soft voice. It reminded me of the good days.

"Well I got away from blue"

I said sniffing. My eye was starting to bruise from
The punch.

"Shore I'm so happy for you. And I'm really sorry that we stopped talking, it's the biggest mistake I've ever made"

He said as he took my hand in his. It was nothing romantic, it was something we always use to do. I smiled at his soft touch, damn I missed this boy.

"I'm sorry too. But we have for the rest of out days in hell together"

I laughed. He laughed too and pulled me into a hug,

"So you have a problem?"

He asked me as we parted. I nodded and look to the floor.

"Yeah, I have a boyfriend, at least I think we're still together, and he's so so amazing. He helped me get away from blue and her really makes me happy"

I said holding back my tears. I loved Dom so much.

"But he's also a singer, and he's doing a song with another artist and long story short I got in a fight with the other artists bestfriend so Dom might lose this song"

I said despair in my voice. I couldn't have held myself back could I.

"He got so mad at me"

I said as I started to cry. I hated the thought of me and Dom being on bad terms. Elijah pulled me back into a hug, and I cried into his shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay, I'm sure he was just mad in the moment, if he truly loves you he won't let this get in the way!"

He said as we still embraced each other. I nodded and pulled away.

"You need somewhere to stay?"

Elijah asked me. I nodded still not having the ability to speak through my tears. He stood up and took my hand. I intertwined my finger into his and stood up. I grabbed my suitcase and started to walk by Elijahs side.

He took me to his car that was parked on the side of the road. I placed my case in the back and took the passengers seat. Elijah drove. The car started up and we began are silent drive.

We arrived outside of a decent looking house. It was only a few roads away from Dom actually, definitely on the same estate. Elijahs house was a lot smaller but still nicer then his last house. We walked inside, Elijah had my suitcase. He took me to his room and placed his suitcase down.

"Il sleep on the sofa"

He smiled.

"No no, I can sleep on the sofa it's fine"

I said. He was already letting me into his house, I didn't want to make him sleep on the sofa.

"You sure?"

He said. I smiled and nodded,

"Yeah of course!"

I said back trying to bring a positive vibe. He smiled and pointed his head towards the door. I followed him as he walked downstairs and Into the kitchen.

"Beans and cheese on toast?"

He asked me.

"Ugh definitely"