Thirty seven

Shores POV

I stood in my room unsure on what to do. They would take about 4 hours to get back I'm assuming. Oh what should I do.

Should I wait for Dom to get back and talk to him?
Should I end it right here right now?

I sat down on my bed and threw my hands over my head as the tears started rolling.

I have had enough of this fuckin life, it's like I'm only alive to be fucked over again and again.

I was just about to make my decision when Mrs pinksocks came running up to me. She licked my tears away. God I couldn't leave my baby alone.

"This is all for you Mrs pink socks"

I said as I stroked her head. I stood up and grabbed my car keys. I should really go pick Adam up from the airport. Trust me I don't want to go and see Dom or even do this favour for him but Adam was still my bestfriend and I couldn't leave him in the dark like this.

I had finished the hour drive to the airport and was now waiting outside in the parking lot. I needed to call Adam to make him aware I was waiting for him.

I found the nearest sos phone and dialled Adams number in. The phone rang for a few seconds.

"Hello?"

Adam said confused.

"It's shore"

I said making him aware of who he was talking to.

"Oh thankgod; you okay?"

He said as I could hear the relief in his voice.

"Yeah. How long you gonna be?"

I asked Adam.

"Planes just about to land"

He told me.

"That was fast"

I said.

"Yeah it wasn't a long flight"

Adam said.

"Why you calling?"

Adam said.

"I'm waiting in the airport to pick you up"

I told him.

"What?"

He said.

"Yeah thought it would be abit rude if I didn't"

I said causing Adam to release a small giggle. Adam was getting closer and the normal me was too.

"Okay well we're are you parked?"

He asked.

"Urmm,,"

I said as I looked at my parking spot.

"Row 7 number 105"

I told him.

"Talk about making us walk!"

Adam said.

"Sorry lol, where's Dom?"

I asked Adam as I didn't hear anyone else in the phone.

"Sleeping"

Adam replied.

"Oh well, you know where to find me. Il see you soon, bestie"

I said as I felt the joy of what was happening glow in me. I couldn't wait to see Adam again! I missed him so fuckin much.

On the other hand, I had to deal with Dominic. I wasn't gonna start an argument, I was just gonna be blunt and act as though I didn't care.

It had been half an hour and Adam was suppose to be here by now.

I was sat in my car, waiting for Dom. Turns out life wasn't as fun without my phone.

*bang bang*

I jumped at the sound of someone banging on my car windows, it was Adam.

I jumped out the car and pulled Adam in a long awaited hug. It was possibly one of the best hugs I've ever had. We released the hug and Adams face seemed dropped.

"Your so skinny"

He said as he looked me up and down.

"Stop looking like I've dropped stones It's only a few pounds!"

I laughed trying to make the situation less awkward. Adam gave a fake smile before opening the back of the car to throw in his bags.

I looked over to Dom, he gave me a weak smile. I looked him up and down before turning and getting in the front of the car.

Adam sat next to me and Dom jumped in the back. The car journey was about to start, and it wasn't about to be a fun ride.

We started driving.

"We need to talk"

Adam said to me.

"Guess so"

I said back.

"You've relapsed avent you"

He said.

"I guess"

I said back to him.

"Tell me exactly what you've done since you got home"

Adam asked me, well more like commanded.

"Got back, cried a lot. Went and lived with Elijah then he helped me get an apartment. Then I got back into drugs, heroine to be precise, my appetite fucked of so I stopped eating. Most days I sleep away so I don't have to deal with this horrible fuckin world"

I said with anger running through my veins. The boys were quiet.

"Okay, well you had a rough patch, we all have those. Now you have to get your life back together and we are BOTH here to help you through this"

Adam said signaling to Dominic when he said both.
Adams words were meaningful, maybe he was right. Maybe I could make this life worth living?

I didn't want Dom in it, I knew for my own sake he would just make things worse for me.

For the rest of the ride home, we listened to the radio. Dom barley said a word, which I wasn't expecting to be honest. When he was on call he made it seem like he was so ready to fight for me, now he hadn't a thing to say.