Twenty two

Shores POV

The alarm rung loudly. I was happy for a few seconds, huddled up to Dom, until I realised what was about to happen. Dom was leaving..

Dom say up and pressed his alarm. I sat up also and Dom looked over to me and gave me a morning kiss.

'Morning love'

He spoke with his morning voice. I smiled back at him

'Morning baby'

I said back. We both got out of the bed and took to the wardrobe. Dom put on a black jumper and joggers. I put on some black jeans and one of Doms hoodies. As I put it on I drowned in sadness, Knowing I wasn't going to see my baby for ages. Dom took me under his arm and we walked out of the room and into the bathroom.

We both picked our brushes up and brushed our teeth.

Once we had done cleaning ourselves up we took downstairs. Adam was already down dragging multiple suitcases out of the door.

'Thankgod your up, come help me'

Adam said as he stood up wiping the sweat of his head. Me and Dom walked over and took a suitcase each, walking it to Doms car. We placed all three suitcases in the boot of the car.

'I don't wanna go'

Dom spoke up as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

'Then don't!'

I said as we pulled away from the hug. Adam walked over and pouted

'I'm gonna miss you so much you know!'

Adam said as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him tight.

'When are you gonna set off?'

Asked the boys. We had just woke up and I wasn't expecting them to be leaving for a while yet.

'Now'

Adam said as his face fell down. My heart sunk, it was really happening. They were leaving. I took a deep breath

'Why so early?'

I said to them.

'Gotta get to the airport early'

Dom replied.

I put my hand out and held Adams hands both in front of me.

"I'm gonna miss you so fuckin much. Like you don't even understand, your the best friend I have ever had. I love you so much"

I said as tears ran down both mine and Adams faces.

"I love you"

He said starting to sob. I pulled him into a hug again and we stood for a few seconds, I was getting the most out of the time I had. I then turned to Dom. This was gonna be so hard, goodbyes are so hard. I took his hands in mine.

"Baby, I'm gonna Miss you so fuckin much you litterly don't understand. Your the best thing that ever happened to me, I trust and love you"

I said as we both cried. Dom pulled me into a soppy kiss and we stood embraced for a minute. He finally pulled away.

"Love you"

Dom said as he joined Adam who had already got into the car.

"I love you too"

I said as I stood back. The car started up and Dom started pulling out of the driveway. Adam was crying and waving at me. I waved at them as they got out of the driveway. They were on the road now and they were getting harder and harder to see.

The car was out of sight. I walked inside as I cried uncontrollably. I dropped onto the sofa and cried into a pillow. The lil puppy jumped up and licked my face, which made me giggle a little.

I can't believe Dom was gone.