Thirty three

Shores POV

We approached the studio Dom had hesitantly told us too come to. I called Dom on the drive here, and despite my cries, he didn't want me to come to the studio to tell him the news. I managed to bribe him into telling me the studio.

Adam opened the door for me and I walked in. Dom was sat on a sofa and who I'm assuming is mgk sat opposite him I'm an arm chair. I walked in, my face red and puffy from crying. Mgk stood up and walked over to me, pulling me into a hug.

"Hey I'm colson! You must be, shore"

He said enthusiastically.

"Yeah hey"

I said back making no effort to seem happy. He released me from the hug.

"Oh my god what's wrong"

Colson asked me as he realised my face.

"I just need to talk to Dominic"

I said to him trying to put him a smile on.

"Oh of course sorry!"

He said as he scooted past me and too the door.

"Hey come on"

Adam said as he patted colsens back and walked out of the room. I sat down where Dom was sat earlier.

"Dom I-"

I said before he cut me off.

"You know this is an important meeting yeah?"

Dom said angrily. I had no anger or effort in me to argue with him.

"Dom the baby's gone"

I said abruptly. Doms attitude instantly changed,

"Gone?"

He asked. I nodded,

"Yeah"

I said back, a tear slowly rolling down my face.

"Oh"

Dom said. The room went quiet for a minute or so. Dom was evidently deep in thought.

"Maybe that's a good thing"

Dom said.

"Are you not, upset?"

I asked him. He slowly shaked his head,

"Not really"

He replied simply. I took a deep breath,

"Right"

I said, not sure on what else say.

"Look I gotta get back to this meeting"

Dominic said.

"That's all you have to say"

I asked him.

"Well what do you want me to say shore?"

He said aggressively.

"We're not gonna work are we"

I said as I looked at Dom who had become a stranger to me now. The Dom I knew never shouted at me or anyone! He was compassionate and caring! He wanted to be with me and would anything to be with me when I needed him. Now I was sat here crying and he just shouted, he was turning into blue.

"I don't know"

Dom said.

"Exactly what I thought"

I said as I stood up ready to leave.

"What do you mean that's what you thought"

Dom said as he also stood up.

"Dom ever since Ashley', you haven't been the same"

I said back. Dom became visibly angry with what I said.

"How have I changed!"

He shouted. He shouted so loud it caused Adam and colson to come in.

"Wow wow what going on"

Colson said as he ran inside. I took no recognition of the boys.

"How have you changed? Dom you use to love me so much nothing would get in the way of you being with me! You use to be compassionate and caring Dom! You would have never raised your voice at me, and then you go and cheat on me and you all of a sudden can't stand me?! I'm baffled it's not the other way round where I can't stand you!"

I screamed at him letting all my pushed back anger out. Colsons face was shocked, and I'm not surprised. Adam walked up to me,

"Come on let's go"

He said as he grabbed my hand. I took my hand in Adams and walked out the room,

"We're over!"

Dom shouted as I left the room. My heart broke into shatters right there and then. Once we had left the room Adam slammed the door.

I collapsed onto the street. My legs were weak and shaking. The man I once loved had quite literally ripped my heart out and thrown it on the floor infront of me.

He hadn't just done that, he had led me to trust him again, love him again! When he didn't even love me, what did I do wrong?

Why was it always me that's in the wrong?

A/n

Ugh I HATE this book. It's not turned out like I wanted it to be honest with you all :(

I really hate how I've made Dom out! He isn't a bad person but i can't really turn this around now.

I'm gonna keep writing it because I know there are so many of you that like this book! I'm working on books that are so much better than this!