Fourty six

Shores PoV

Everyone was looking. Dom was talking to me but I was so shocked I couldn't hear. I looked around, everything was spinning.

I suddenly felt someone's harsh arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. It was Dom.

He pulled me back stage and I had finally snapped back to reality.

"What the fucks going on!"

I said

"I guess I'm out of the contract, I can be with you!"

Dom said happily . It hit me, me and Dom could live our happy ever after.

I pulled Dom into a hug and this was the best hug ever. Just knowing this would be are happy ever after.

"I'm so happy for you guys!"

Adam said as he pulled both me and Dom in for a hug.

I can't believe this was actually happening, me and Dom together forever.

We all sat in the hotel reception holding our suitcases.

"We should set off otherwise we will miss our flight"

Adam said as he stood up. Me and Dom stood up too grabbing all out bags.

We were about to catch a flight back to Doncaster and Dom and I had already planned to move back in together.

Skip to getting back home

I pulled my suitcases into Dom and Adams house. Adam had gone back to mine to pick up the dog.

"I'm so fuckin happy"

Dom said as he skipped into the house. I watched him in admiration. God that man was the love of my life.

We took my suitcases to Dominic's room and started in packing.

"I'm so happy right now, looks like things were bound to work out for us baby"

Dominic told me as we unpacked. I smiled at him,

"I guess so"

Little Mrs pink socks came running into the room followed by Adam.

"Hey baby!"

I said as I snuggled into Mrs pink socks. I sat down on the floor as I hugged her. Dominic and Adam both joined me on the floor to hug up together.

That's when it all hit me.

Life was going to be hard, and some days I was gonna feel like giving up. But those days are worth it for times like this. Times I'm huddled up with all the people I love.

Life was truly great again.

A/n

Guys it's official, the books done.

I know it's an abrupt ending but I seriously can't with this book anymore. I have so many new books to come out tho so keep your eyes out! It's coming soon.

I love everyone who has been on this journey of a book with me,

Thank you.