Twenty nine

Shores PoV

It's positive. The test was positive. I was pregnant, with Doms baby. We had know each other, what, a few months?

Adam passed me the test back and stared at it in dismay.

"Are you happy?"

Adam said to me.

I didn't know. Yeah I wanted children, but did I want them now? How was this gonna work out with Dominic? What the actual fuck! Why was this happening to me!

"You know what. Yeah I am"

I said as I looked at Adam. He looked a little shocked,

"So your happy your pregnant?"

He asked me.

"Yep. It's not the best time no, but I've always wanted kids"

I said smiling. He pulled me into a quick hug then released me. Parker came bursting into the bathroom.

"So!"

He said excitedly.

"I'm having a baby!"

I shouted as I hugged him. We hugged for a few seconds.

"This is gonna be so fun"

Parker said as he bent down and spoke to my stomach.

"And it's gonna be one good looking baby!"

Adam said, causing an eruption of laughter.

"We need to tell Dom"

Parker said causing a small silence.

"Guess so. Let's go"

I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Right now?"

Adam said following on.

"Don't you need some, time?"

Parker followed.

"Nope"

I said as we started walking the hotels corridors.

"This is why I love you"

Adam said as he giggled.

We walked up a few flight of stairs and up to Doms door. The nerves now kicked in. I was about to tell Dom we were gonna have a baby.

I pushed open the door and revealed Dom. He was laid on his bed, scrolling his phone. He must have got home from the restaurant early.

"Shore?"

He asked me as he sat up. I sat down on the bed opposite him. I took his hand in mine and held it. God I missed his touch, the feel on his warm hands on mine.

I passed him over the pregnancy test. He looked at it for a few seconds then slowly raised his head to me.

"Your for real?"

He asked me, shock laid across his face. I nodded. He took a look back at the test, then at me.

"Your pregnant?"

He said. I nodded again.

"And it's definitely mine?"

He asked me, I nodded again.

"Oh my god"

He said. My heart was racing faster than ever, what was he thinking?

"I'm having the baby. If you wanna be in there life then your welcome too"

I said as I looked at him. He looked absolutely flabbergasted at me

"Of course I'm gonna be in it's life!"

He said to me. A smile laid across my face slowly, and the same did to his. I felt no anger towards him at this point. All I wanted to do was dive into him. And I did.

I fell into a hug. His strong arms wrapped around me, I felt so fucking safe in his arms.

"I've missed you"

He said to me. My heart warmed up.

"I've missed you too"

I said back to him. I had no idea what was gonna happen with Dom now. I didn't know wether I could trust him to get back with him. But god I loved him! He was like the best thing in my life, and we was about to have a baby together.

We left our hug and I looked up at him. He looked back at me, damn all I wanted to do was kiss him. He lent down and slowly moved closer and closer towards me.

I couldn't help but let our lips smash together. The kiss was the best feeling. I knew it was bad, but fuck me it was so good.

We released our kiss. I swiped my hands over my face.

"God I'm so confused"

I said. Dom rubbed my shoulder.

"Talk to me"

He said sweetly.

"I love you so much, and I really just wanna be with you. But it feels like I'm just fuckin myself over. Like I trust you but I don't know the fuck why!"

I said as I stressed to him.

"Look, I know I did something stupid. But I swear to god I never wanted to hurt you, I never even wanted to I was really really fuckin drunk. I swear the only thing I've wanted to do since we broke up was hold you again. I love you so fuckin much"

He said as a tear dropped from his eye. I wiped his tear away.

"I love you too"

I said as we kissed once again.

God i was so fuckin happy to be kissing Dom again. To be back in his arms.

I couldn't fuckin wait to have a baby with this man.