Eleven

Shores POV

I woke up the next day to Doms arms and legs wrapped around me. I smiled at the feeling. I felt Dom move ever so slightly,

"Dom?"

I whispered ever so quietly.

"Oh thank god your awake"

He said in a lively voice, jumping from the bed.

"Huh"

I said turning to face him.

"Been awake ages, just didn't wanna move n wake you up"

He laughed. My heart basically melted,

"Aw you don't have to do that"

I said in absolute awe. He smiled gently and walked to his closet. He grabbed a plain black hoodie, and some skinny black jeans. He changed facing away from me. After snapping out of my gaze I stood up and walked to my room, wondering what to wear. I took a basic black tight denim dress and threw it on. I did my makeup and hair and soon enough was ready for the day.

I met the boys downstairs, and Adam had decided he wanted to take me for breakfast. I said my goodbyes to Dom and we left within minutes of me getting down stairs.

We got in Adams small grey car and drove to McDonalds. As Adam drove I started up some conversation.

"So, how come your taking me to breakfast"

I said.

"Don't know, to get to know you better I guess"

He replied.

"Well, sounds like fun"

I carried on. He nodded and turned up the radio, and we jammed to Halsey's new song. Halsey was an idol of mine, such an inspiration.

We got the McDonalds and Adam went through the drive through.

"What do you want?"

He asked.

"Sausage McMuffin"

I answered.

"Drink?"

He said.

"Coke"

I replied.

Adam ordered are food and we drove to the next window. The employee gave us our food and we drove to a parking space. Adam drove to a secluded little area behind a work site.

"So, whats your favourite thing about touring"

I asked genuinely wondering. He swallowed his food and answered,

"The fans, hearing the crowd cheer you, it's amazing"

He replied with a spark of enthusiasm in his eye. I smiled

"Bet it is, I don't think I could physically get myself of stage"

I said before taking a bite of my food. Adam nodded

"I was scared at first, and the first few shows were scary as shit, but you get to love it"

He said.

"I guess"

I laughed. He laughed back,

"You should think about performing your songs on stage?"

Adam said raising his eyebrows. I looked at him in pure confusion.

"What songs? I don't have any songs"

I laughed. He shook his head

"Yeah, all the song ideas you gave to Dom, he's not just gonna not give you Credit"

Adam laughed.

"Well that doesn't mean there my songs"

I laughed back.

"to Dom they are"

He stated.

Me and Adam walked inside the house and greeted Dom who was on the sofa, notebook in hand.

"Hey! I need song ideas"

Dom said eagerly running to me and hugging me tightly. I hugged him back

"Lets get to work"

I giggled as we set of to the studio.

We all sat down in the studio.

"Okay I have an idea. Girl and boy take a break from each other, they decided they can't live without each other so they go to meet up again and she dies in a car crash"

He blurts out.

"Deep"

I said mesmerised at how fast he could speak. He giggled.

"Any ideas?"

He said.

"Okay, how about something to do with how they leave a stain on each other, how they will always love each other"

I said thinking as hard as I could.

"You stain all on my body like you're red wine"

I sang quietly.

"YES"

Dom shouted. I was surprised he could even hear me. He wrote it down. I carried on.

"I'm just thinkin' all these thoughts up in my mind
Talkin' love but I can't even read the signs
I would sell my soul for a bit more time"

I freestyled.

"Your like so good the fuck?"

Adam said. I laughed, Dom did nothing except write. Once he was done writing he looked at me as if to say more.

"You're the fuckin' acid to my alkaline
You run your middle finger up and down my spine
I'm sorry there was no one to apologize"

I said. To be honest a few of the lyrics were from songs I had wrote before.

It was now 8pm. We had been working on this song for hours, but we had got every lyrics down and even a beat laid out.

"Right can you sing the bits I've highlighted, just for insight"

Dom said passing me a notebook over. I hesitantly took it.

"Guess so"

I said following Dom into the booth. We ran through the entire song, me singing some of it Dom singing the rest.

"Damn that sounded so good! You should perform it Shore!"

Adam said as we left the booth. I shook my head,

"I only did that to help yall out"

I said sitting back down. Dom looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"No! Guess your gonna have to get a real singer to sing that part aren't you"

I laughed at him. He laughed back.

"Guess I am aren't I"

He said sounding a little depressed. I threw my head back in a tired state,

"I'm going to bed"

I said.

"Same"

Dom copied. Adam walked out the room and down stairs, leaving just me and Dom in the studio.

"Bed?"

He asked standing up. I nodded and we walked to Doms room, jumping into bed. We snuggled up and soon enough we were asleep.

Good day.