Fifteen

Shores POV

I woke up to Dom jumping of the sofa. Guess we both fell asleep on the sofa last night.

"Hurry hurry!"

Dom said grabbing my hand and running up the stairs.

"What the fuckkkk"

I said as he dragged me into his room.

"The photo shoots in half an hour!"

Dom said as he threw on his already planned out outfit. He was wearing black jeans, one leg black the other pink. His legs were covered in chains, and his top was also black and pink. I ran to my room and threw on my nicest dress and some platform boots. I brushed my hair and threw it up into a ponytail. Once I had got ready I ran back to Doms room, he was sat at his desk applying his black eyeliner. We smudged it out before standing up,

"Let's goo"

He said running back down the stairs, and I followed. Adam was already down there and rushed us out the door.

As we all sat in the car I checked the Time, 9:30am. The photo shoot was about a 10 minute drive away. We drove with the music blasting and Dom head bouncing.

We arrived at the building the shoot would be taken place at. We all practically ran in and was greeted by Ferri May and marina.

"I'm here guys"

Marina spoke pointing towards a room. We all walked in. The room was decorated dull, it was like a bedroom and a living room in one. The light hung dull and the tv was left on static. There was a man with a camera who greeted us when we came in and ash accompanied him.

"Okay guys, I want Dom and ash both laid on the bed, ash I want it to look like your sleeping on his chest"

The camera man spoke. I cringed at the thought, but work was work. Dom and ash positioned themselves for the photo. Dom was so beautiful, we was so photogenic. I watched in absolute awe, despite the fact ash was hung onto him.

The photos went on for about 2 hours until they reached the last photo.

"Okay I want you both to take your tops of, and hold each other, looking into each other's eyes"

The camera man spoke. Are you for fuckin real? God sake. Dom looked over to me with a look of I don't wanna do this on his face. He resistantly took off his top and ash did the same, Dom visibly uncomfortable wrapped his hands around ash and ash wrapped her hand around him. They looked deep into each other's eyes for a minute or so.

"Ash sing something"

The camera man spoke. She did so

"Your the best I've ever had"

She sung loudly.

"Perfect!"

The camera man spoke as he took a few shots.