Twenty

Shores POV

I woke up in an uncomfortable position. I was on the leather sofa and all my skin had stuck down onto it. I ripped it off and rubbed the sore spots quickly. I checked my phone 8:34am. Shit. I was meeting Adam soon and I had to go get ready. I snuck into Elijahs room, quiet so I wouldn't wake him. I took my clothes out of the suitcase and went to the bathroom to get dressed. I changed into my hoodie and jeans. I brushed my hair and straightened it with the straighteners that were left of the bathroom side. I picked up my phone to see a text from Adam.

Adam

Could I have your address?xx

Shore

59 linden close xx

I texted him back quickly and headed down stairs. I threw my vans on and took a seat back on the sofa. I flicked through my phone, and of course I ended up on Doms Instagram. He had 3 new story's.

The first was a picture of his tour poster. The text wrote   TOUR IN 5 DAYS!!!🖤🖤🧸   
I had completely forgot about the tour. I knew we weren't on good terms, but I still didn't want him to leave.

The second was a video. He was walking outside, a hoodie hooked over his head. He didn't say anything but just walked, tiny bits of rain hitting him. Bit odd.

The third was a picture of him in his studio, well it was him holding up a piece of paper. It read  
There's Hope For The Underrated Youth
Cool, nothing out of the ordinary.

It seemed to annoy me he hadn't even texted me. Not called or texted, but yet when Adam was texting me he was sorry and loved me? Whatever. I heard the door knock, must be Adam. I stood up and walked over, it was infact Adam.

"Bestie"

Adam spoke as he pulled me into a hug.

"I've missed you and it's only been a day"

I said back. He pulled away and smiled.

"To McDonald's we go"

He said as he walked towards the car. I turned to shut the door and lock it, and I did. Once the door was shut I walked to the car and sat down. Adam started up the car.

"So, hows Dom?"

I asked being curious.

"A mess"

Adam replied. I wasn't happy that Dom was a mess, but I was happy that he missed me enough to be a mess. Sounds bad doesn't it.

"How come?"

I said back to him.

"He misses you, you both haven't left each other's side for weeks and now you've just up and left"

Adam said to me as he drove. It hit me in a bad way how he said I had up and left Dom. It made me think about how Elijah had up and left me and how upset I was about it. I felt so horrible I had left Dom feeling like I had felt years ago.

"Oh no. I can't let him- I don't wanna- I'm gonna call him"

I said stumbling on what to say. Adam looked at me and laughed a little.

"You know he went to blues to look for you, and when he came back and I told him you was with Elijah he cried"

Adam said to me. My heart dropped, I had made him cry? How could I have been so selfish and horrible!

"Oh my god I can't believe I did that!"

I said loudly. Adam looked at me,

"You know you don't have to feel mad for making him cry. He was crying because he made you cry"

Adam said to me. It made me think. I guess Adam was right. Dom and upset me, and I had upset Dom. But we could leave it all in the past right?

"Your right. But it's all behind us now I need to call him"

I said back as I searched from my phone.

"No need"

Adam said as he pulled up to the very same spot Dom had told me he was going on tour. Dom was stood looking towards me in the car. I froze still and as I felt both Dom and adam look at me. I didn't know what to do. I watched as Dom burst into a laughter, and I did the same. There was nothing funny, but it was like a nervous mechanism. I finally regain the feeling in my body and took myself out of the car. Walked over to Dom and threw myself into his arms. We hugged tightly for a minute or so.

"I'm so sorry"

I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"No I'm sorry! You had all the reason to hit her, I was just shocked"

He said as he held his hands around my waist. I couldn't help but smile. There was no feeling like the feeling of Doms love. I pulled his head towards mine and Leant in for a kiss. As we pulled away Adam shouted

"That was like like best picture I've ever taken"

Adam shouted as he looked down and his phone. Me and Dom ran besides him and looked at the picture, it was beautiful. The morning sun hung behind the cliff where me and Dom stood connected.

"That's so going on my instagram"

Dominic said as he snatched Adams phone. He sent the picture to himself and his phone pinged. He took out his phone and put the photo on Instagram with a caption

I know recently you've all been seeing pictures of me and Halsey together. But we are NOT together, just simply friends. Right here his the love of my life, my girlfriend.

📸 @adam_warrington