Thirty eight

Shores pov

I walked up to my apartment door, adam and Dom following.

The door unlocked and I pushed it open. I walked in and dropped onto my sofa, Adam did the same. Adams arm wrapped around my shoulder,

"I do love you"

He told me,

"I love you too"

I said back to him. Dom sat down on the seat opposite the sofa,

"Shore"

He said grabbing my attention. I looked over to him,

"Yeah?"

I said. He looked down and gulped,

"Can we talk, like in another room?"

He said, to be honest this was the last thing I wanted to do but if I wanted this to be over with, I might as well let Dom say what he needs. I nodded and stood up,

"We can talk in my room"

I said as I led him to my room. My room was actually
pretty clean, exept my un made bed. I sat down on my bed and so did Dominic.

"I need to tell you something, but I need to know I can trust you not to say anything to the media"

Dom said. My heart started pounding, I didn't know what he was about to say but it sounded serious.

"Yeah you can trust me"

I said back to him. He nodded and took a breath before starting to talk.

"After I signed my contract to work with Ashley I got forced into a relationship contract with her. So I had to break up with you it wasn't my choice"

Dom blurted our. I wasn't sure weather to believe him, a contract? I mean I can Believe he got forced into dating her, no one would want to date her purposely.

I took a minute to comprehend what he had just said. If he was contracted to her, how did he get out of it to be here right now?

"How are you here right now then?"

I asked him, making it obvious I didn't believe him.

"She doesn't know. And that's why I need to tell you because I have to go back to her, soon"

He told me.

"How can I believe you?"

I asked him.

"Shore, I never wanted to leave you! I really do love you so fuckin much and having to be horrible to you was the hardest thing I have ever had to do"

He said as his eyes started to water up. I couldn't help but feel bad for him. I mean if he was telling the truth, he was being forced against his will to be with Ashley.

"If I believe you. Dominic, I'm putting literally every little bit of me into you, AGAIN"

I said trying to make sure Dom was getting my point. He nodded.

"So I swear to god Dom if you do something to me I will fuckin end your world"

I said to Dom. He nodded and opened his mouth to speak.

"Your my world"

He told me as a tear slipped his face.

"I know"

I said to him. He pulled me into a sudden hug I wasn't expecting. We hugged it out then took back to our seats.

"Please for the love of god don't do anything stupid"

Dom said to me. I nodded before standing up,

"When do you have to go back?"

I asked Dom.

"As soon as possible really"

He said as he joined me standing.

"Help me pack then"

I said as I grabbed my suitcase.

"What?"

Dom said loudly. Adam came running into the room, he took a look at the suitcase in my hand.

"What?"

He said copying Dom.

"I'm coming with you"

I told the boys. They looked at each other then back toward me.

"Yeah alright then!"

Adam said as he basically skipped towards me to help me pack.

"How? Ash can't know your their she will freak!"

Dom said as he didn't move his stance.

"She doesn't have to know, but I want to be there for you. I feel so bad that I made you out to be so horrible when it wasn't your fault"

I admitted to dom as I packed my clothes up.

"You don't need to feel bad, you have every reason to, at least you know now"

He said as he walked over to help me start packing again.

For the first time in awhile, my life felt like it was making sense, and I was happy.