Twenty four

Skip to Friday.    (This will make you hate me)

I woke up to my alarm. It was 4am, and I had to be ready for the flight. I got out of bed and quickly threw some comfy sweats on, not bothering to do my makeup. I quickly brushed through my hair and threw it up in a bun.

My suitcase was packed for the 2 nights in New York. Dom still had no idea I was coming, but Adam knew I was coming. I had never heard him so excited.

I went and brushed my teeth and wash my face. Soon I was gonna be on a plane to see Dom, I couldn't be more excited. The flight was 9hours long and I would be seeing Dom until 8pm.

According to Adam, there was gonna be a small party for the crew, so I could surprise Dom there.

I awoke Elijah and he got ready to drive me to the airport. Thank god for him!

I sat down on the plane. I was a nervous flyer, but I had taken some diazepam. I sat down and watched through the window as the plane slowly started to move. Here I come Dom!

The plane landed. I had fallen asleep on the plane and was awoke my the sharp pain in my ears as we landed.

I stood up and walked off the plane, my handbag in hand. The warm air hit me as I walked off the plane. God even the airport was prettier than the whole of England Itself.

Adam has arranged to pick me up, and my bag was gonna be sent so I didn't have to wait for it at baggage claim.

I walked to the car park and took a look around. I was shocked by the arms that wrapped around me from no where.

"Shore!"

I heard a familiar voice say. It was Adam

"Bestie!!"

I replied as we hug.

"It's been too long"

He said as we parted our hug.

"Deffo"

He replied as he led me to his car. We jumped in and the radio blasted.

"Dom is gonna be so excited too see you!"

Adam said loudly, trying to talk over the radio. I switched the radio off

"I can't wait to see him, his face is gonna be priceless"

I said back to Adam.

"Oh but gurl, I have tea" (Yes Adam is gay)

Adam said to me.

"Oh shit what"

I replied to him.

"Ash has non stop flirted with Dom, but don't worry, he hasn't done anything back"

Adam said to me. This time instead of getting all dramatic I just shrugged.

"Well I trust Dom, I know he wouldn't do anything with her"

I replied causing Adam to laugh.

We parked up outside the hotel. The party was in the main hall, and I couldn't wait to see Dom.

Me and Adam walked inside and he led me too the hall.

"You ready"

Adam said as he grabbed the door.

"More than ever"

I replied. He pushed open the door and we walked in. The room was dark and the music was loud.