Six

Shores POV

Day 2 in hospital

I woke up to the nurse once again in my room. She did her little routine and left. Today I felt like shit, it was a dark day. On the dark days I didn't leave my bed, and I sat overthinking absolutely everything.

I decided to go get a shower, maybe lighten my mood you never know. I jumped in and the warm water dripped down my cold, bruised body. I was in the shower for about half an hour, and when I finally got out I realised I would be wearing the same clothes I slept in and wore all day for the past two days. I threw on my clothes and put my wet hair into a messy bun, keeping it from dripping down my back and onto my clothes. I walked out of the shower and onto my room. The curtains were shut, so I walked up and pulled the curtains to the side.

I nearly jumped back when I saw that Dominic was sitting on my bed, looking at me with a bright smile. I ran over and hugged him tightly,

"Omg hiii, I can't believe your here! Why are you here?"

I said pulling away, Dom still smiling brightly. I

"Well I came to see if you was gonna be leaving today, and the doctor I spoke with said your free to leave!"

He said bouncing in his seat, I was so shocked, Dom did seem like he really cared. My sadness just kind of left when I was speaking to him.

"Oh thankgod! I've never been so bored in my life here"

I said rolling my eyes, Dom laughed at me and jumped up of the bed.

"Where's your bag, we can pack up and go!"

My smile dropped a little,

"I haven't got a bag, or anything really"

I said scrunching my nose,

"Oh, sorry about that"

He said getting quieter word by word,

"No no its fine! I have some stuff at blues il just need to go get it"

I said trying to make the situation less awkward. He smiled

"Okay, but I'm coming in too"

I rolled my eyes once again,

"If you want"

Dom giggled and followed me out of the room.

We had checked out and was on the way to Doms car. He had a big black jeep, it was gorgeous. I jumped into the passengers seat, and Dom jumped into the drivers seat. He started up the car and turned to me,

"What's your address? To pick up your stuff"

Dom said. I was so embarrassed to tell him my address, as it was on a well know druggy street.

"Uh 31 victoria road, balby"

I said, looking down. He didn't judge me though, just put the address in the JPS. He took of driving, following the maps.

After driving for about 15 minutes we arrived at the house front,

"I know it's like a mess, but I-"

I said before Dom cut me off,

"It's okay"

I smiled at his Comment. We both jumped out the car and to the door. Dom lifted his hand to knock but I pulled it down before he had the chance.

"Don't need to knock"

I said walking straight in, Dom behind me. The place was a tip, messier than normal.

"Damn he's made such a mess"

I said walking through the clumps of dirt and rubbish. Dom stayed quiet. I walked up the stairs, Dom following. I got to mine and blue room, I pushed open the door and blue still was no where to be found. I picked up a handbag of mine and started throwing all the clothes i owned in. Dom stood by the door, watching for blue, but also watching me. As I packed my stuff, I started to think about whether this would be too much for Dom. I had all sorts of problems following me around and I was about to bring all these to him and his life.

I sighed and dropped my bag. I sat on the bed,

"Are you sure?"

I said. Dom looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows,

"Sure of what?"

Dom spoke up.

"Coming too yours, I mean im gonna bring all this shit to your life you know? I understand your trying to be nice, but I mean come on"

I said shaking my head, I knew living with Dom was too surreal.

"I know it's gonna be hard, but I want too, like I really want to!"

He said smiling. He really didn't understand what he was getting himself into.

"Alright"

I said quietly. I stood back up and carried on packing .

I packed for about 10 minutes until I had my handbag and a suitcase full.

"Come on"

I said picking up my bag. Dom got the suit case and we walked down the stairs. I walked over to the fridge,

"What you doing?"

Dom said wondering why I had taken myself over to the fridge. I took out a few beer bottles, a bottle of vodka and atleast 10 mini bottles of any alcoholic beverage there was.

"This"

I said as I threw it all in my bag. Dom looked at me shocked.

"You better be sharing"

He said laughing. I laughed as well and tilted my head.

"Maybe"

I giggled. As we left I peered into the living room, blue was passed out on the sofa.

"Found him"

I laughed, Dom peered through the door aswell and laughed.

We left the house and jumped back into Doms car. Dom put the radio on this time, and played some artic monkey.

"Good music taste"

I said trying be louder than the music.

"Thanks!"

Dom shouted back.

The rest of the ride was just me and Dom singing to artic monkeys. It was one of the best times I had had since I was little, and that says a lot.

We walked up to Doms house. It was a very nice house, big and completely detached, which is very posh for Doncaster. I had my bag and Dom had the suitcase.

As we walked in Adam was sat on the sofa,

"Shore!"

He jumped up and hugged me,

"Adam!"

I said hugging Adam back. Adam seemed like such a nice lad.

Adam took me to the spare bedroom. He showed me around it.

"We're probably gonna watch somet later, you in?"

He said softly,

"Sure why not"

I said smiling. Adam left the room.