Fourty five

Shores POV

My eyes shot open as I realised I was in my bed but I quickly closed them as my head began to spin, I feel like shit.

My body began to shiver as it was quite cold this morning, I rolled over and wrapped my arms around what i thought to be a blanket but was instead was surprised by dom's sleeping body, I looked up at him and smiled. I quickly wrapped my arms around him tighter embracing the warm ness his body radiated.

I closed my eyes just trying to enjoy the moment, this is the closest the two of us have gotten since we broke up but of course my fucking thoughts had to ruin everything.

what happened last night, I don't remember anything.. oh god. Did dom and I hook up?
I was deep in my thoughts but was interrupted by dom wrapping his arms around me I quickly opened my eyes and was met by the beautiful green eyed boy

"Good morning love"
"Morning dom" I said before getting up off the bed and putting a hoodie on top of my shirt so I wouldn't be so cold. I came back into the bedroom and looked down at dom on the bed. He looked so cute "come lay down" he whined as he opened his arms out for me.

I sunk down into him "what happened last night?" I questioned as his arms wrapped around me. He looked at me concerned "you were high love." I buried my head in my hands as he continued to speak "you came to Adams room where he had to restrain you till I got there"

"Oh god, I'm so sorry you had to put up with my shit" I sighed and continued to look down

dom grabbed my chin, making me face him "it's okay love". He pressed his lips up against mine. The butterflies reappeared in my stomach, he slowly pulled away as I looked up at him "thank you for looking after me dom"

"Anything for you, what was I gonna do? Leave you alone?" He giggled. Dom grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bed and into the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and sent Adam a quick message

Shore🖤

bro thanks for looking after me last night... dom told me what happened. Sorry you had to put up with me🥺

I put my phone back down and headed over to dom who was at the stove cooking something. I wrapped my arms around his torso and peered over his shoulder to see what he was making

"OI! It's a surprise! Go sit down babe!" He chuckled and shooed me away

I sat down on the couch with my phone once again, a notification popped up and my face brightened as I saw who it was.

Adam 🖤

Mate you know I couldn't just leave you alone, I hope your okay. I made sure dom slept at yours to make sure you didn't do anything stupid! See you at 4?

I forgot all about this afternoon, Adam and I had planned to sing on a stage today! Give a little publicity to the new song.
I smiled at his text, Adam is always so supporting and loving towards me. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve him. 

Ifly! Of course.
I typed back

"Doll! Come here!" Dom called from the kitchen, I jumped off the couch and ran towards him. He spinned around with a plate of pancakes in his hand "AYE!" I cheered.

Skip to 4:30 pm:

Me Adam and dom were all setting up on a small stage a few minutes from the hotel, it was surrounded by a beautiful park. The stage was surprisingly busy but we didn't mind. Adam stood on the stage with me beside him and dom behind me with his arms wrapped his arms around me, his head against my neck, he was swaying back and forth as I sung into the microphone as people walked passed. That was until I saw a young boy that looked exactly like blue. I immediately stopped singing and stared at him as he held a beautiful girl's hand. I continued staring at them but was interrupted by dom. "What's wrong babe?"

I looked at him briefly before looking back at the couple, the girl was marching towards me, that's when my dumbass realised.. that's fucking ASH! "Ashley.." dom stuttered as he slowly backed away from me

I looked back at the girl and saw her marching towards me "WHAT THE FUCK DOM! GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!" She screamed at me and dom

The boy walked up to us in anger "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" He yelled. "Blue??" I stuttered as he stared at me in confusion before his face turned into pure guilt "shore.. good to .. see you.." he stuttered as I glared at him. I could hear dom and ash fighting in the background but I was to focused on blue "what are you doing here?" I asked genuinely confused on why he was in a different state.
"I live here"

I stared at him until dom knocked me out of my monologue and pulled me towards him "YOU KNOW WHAT ASH? THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND! NOT YOU! SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR SHITTY CONTRACT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!" He yelled proudly

She glared at him for a few minutes in disgust before she set her gaze onto me. "fuck you!" She screeched before attempting to slap me but Adam jumped infront of her. "I suggest you leave" Adam yelled before pushing her out of the way.

"Whatever! Fuck all of you! DOM WERE DONE!" She huffed before grabbing blues hand and marching off. I turned to see a group of people watching in disbelief, fuck they liked that argument more then my singing.

A/n

Yall better say Thankyou to Jdhjbik for helping me out on writing this chapter. Ily 🥺

Also what do yall think? Do you like all the drama?!