Chapter 3: battle with dark tech

The first day of classes begin, but someone is seen entering the one Anika, Aaron and Ilene were in causing all the students to suddenly go silent. A blonde girl dressed in all black had entered and gave a cold stare that freaked everyone out before she took a seat. "Who's that?" Whispered Anika to her two friends. "That's um...Alexia.... She's unfortunately suffered a bit of trauma" added Aaron quietly. "Heard she was captured by someone but she hasn't been able to get out of it" whispered Ilene. They looked around a bit. Anika was thinking a bit. *"maybe she just needs a friend "* she said mentally.

She exhaled knowing this'll be a risk but she'll take it. Once class let's out Anika approached Alexia nervously. " um...h-hi I'm-" started Anika. "Get out of my face" responded Alexia immediately before walking off. Anika heard her bracelet and looked before the words "jeez that was rude" appeared on the screen. "Yeah, I think she just needs to learn to trust others again" added Anika. She saw the words "you sure you got this?" Appear on the screen. Anika nodded a bit before saying "WE, got this".

She went on with her day joining Aaron and Ilene before she was in the outdoor courtyard and approached Alexia. " listen i-I'm not sure exactly why you're like this but I just th-thought maybe we could talk" stated Anika. Alexia ignored her looking away. "Just felt like maybe it can crush the rumours" added Anika. "Listen to me, leave me alone, I'm not talking to you" added Alexia. Anika sighed walking off. Alexia checked her own bracelet seeing glitchy green writing appear saying "she's really trying". Alexia rolled her eyes and said "Like I'll trust that easily".

More words appeared saying "she could help us with getting your friend back". Alexia sighed a bit remembering Alianna. " shut up... I may have rescued you, but I'm not letting some newbie step in " she said. The next writing appeared saying "why not we fight her?". " fight her, huh " added Alexia. She thought it over. "That can work" she murmured. She got up and left.

The next day a determined Anika was going to brave the attitude enough to really try to get her to open up. Aaron and Ilene said she's crazy though and stayed out of it. Anika walked to Alexia to talk to her. "Look I don't know what your problem with me is because I'm over here trying to get to know you" added Anika. Alexia frowned stunned by the sudden courage. "I know from others you were captured, I won't even ask for details, but that doesn't mean go and just push everyone away" added Anika. Alexia looked away a moment, but then activated a switch that began battle mode. "Uh oh" added Ilene watching.

"Then show me your strength" added Alexia. Anika was stunned over this. "You won't leave me alone and yet you know I was caught, battle me and I may consider your thoughts" she said. "Is that even allowed right now?" Asked Anika. "Do it or go fucking away!!!" Yelled Alexia. Anika gulped in fear and shakily activated the battle mode on hers. She noticed the words, "I know that anger anywhere, call me out as Antimatter instead of matpatman, I'll put her partner in his place" appear on it. Anika nodded as the area turned into a digital battlefield.

Aaron and Ilene gasped recognizing the type of bracelet Alexia wore. They looked at each other before running inside and to head beauty teacher Nikita. Nikita and Safiya looked over seeing the two students run in before recognizing the grim looks on their faces. "Rainbow Dawson game over" stated Aaron before Shane suddenly appeared feeling relieved about being disconnected from the bracelet. "Raziel game over" added Ilene and Meghan appeared before the duo hugged each other. (A/N: Friendship not couple). "What's wrong?" Asked Nikita. "The girl Alexia, you know, the student everyone's scared of, she's wearing a dark tech bracelet" responded Ilene. "My best guess is she stole it after rescuing whoever her partner is when she was captured" added Aaron.

Nikita and Safiya looked at each other before looking at them. "I see, perhaps their information can help us in our fight, but the other girl, Anika.." Added Nikita. "Just from the entrance exam battle alone she and Matpat are in complete sync but she seems to be hiding something she doesn't want to tell anyone" added Meghan. "They're battling each other right now, we can't let them get in trouble" added Aaron. The duo gasped and Nikita was annoyed. "Bitch I will make sure they don't get in trouble" added Nikita. They all ran out. Back in the fight Anika was stunned to come face to face with the legendary Antisepticeye.

"Oh... Now I see why you want me to summon you as your dark self" added Anika scared. "Madpat game start!" She then said before Madpat appeared. "w̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃l̰̃, l̰̃õ̰ñ̰g̰̃ t̰̃ḭ̃m̰̃ḛ̃ ñ̰õ̰ s̰̃ḛ̃ḛ̃ Madpat, ḭ̃ t̰̃h̰̃õ̰ṵ̃g̰̃h̰̃t̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ w̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḛ̃ g̰̃õ̰ñ̰ḛ̃ ã̰f̰̃t̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ ñ̰ã̰t̰̰̃̃ḛ̰̃̃m̰̰̃̃ã̰r̰̰̃̃ḛ̰̃̃'s̰̃ d̰̃ḭ̃s̰̃ã̰p̰̃p̰̃ḛ̃ã̰r̰̃ã̰ñ̰c̰̃ḛ̃" stated Antisepticeye. Madpat gasped suddenly getting memories of fighting the evil YouTuber murderpony when Natemare vanished through a portal and antimatter was still with Anika's sister Bri. He glared at Antisepticeye. "уσυ αи∂ ι мαу вє ρѕу¢нσ вυт уσυ ℓєανє иιgнт συт σf тнιѕ!" He yelled before attacking him. Both girls gasped at the sudden anger. "Keep it clean and fair!" They yelled.

The duo stopped and apologized before they stood on their sides. The two then started fighting each other. "ι тнσυgнт уσυ ωєяє ωιтн....нιм" stated antimatter. "ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ s̰̃h̰̃õ̰ṵ̃l̰̃d̰̃ r̰̃ḛ̃c̰̃ã̰l̰̃l̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃ã̰t̰̃ ḭ̃ ã̰m̰̃ ñ̰õ̰t̰̃ ã̰ f̰̃õ̰l̰̃l̰̃õ̰w̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃, ḭ̃ w̰̃ã̰s̰̃ l̰̃õ̰c̰̃k̰̃ḛ̃d̰̃ ṵ̃p̰̃ b̰̃ỹ̰ h̰̃ḭ̃m̰̃" added Antisepticeye. Alexia was stunned hearing that antimatter knows Antisepticeye's former boss that he turned against. The duo fought but Anika and Alexia had it end in a draw but they gulped seeing principal Minx coming. "Now what's this with you two fighting each other just because of one's attitude?" She asked them. They stuttered trying to explain.

"Principal Minx, hold on" stated Nikita coming over. The other woman turned to look at her. "What do you want miss Dragun?" She asked. "Listen battling on the grounds instead of in the proper locations may be against the rules, but these two wanted to see each others strengths, especially after the trauma dear Alexia suffered, it was just a test run to prepare themselves" added Nikita spinning a story to persuade Minx to back off. Minx was thinking a moment. "Testing strength to prep huh?" Asked minx. The two girls nodded realizing Nikita was trying to save them. Nikita nodded as well.

Minx looked at them. "Alright, but next time you want to do battle prep do it in the proper training ground areas, understood?" She asked. "Yes principal minx!" Both girls responded. She walked off while Nikita looked at them. "Be careful next time" added Nikita before leaving. Alexia sighed and looked at Anika. "I'm sorry... I have trust issues ever since what happened to me, can you forgive me?" She said. Anika nodded and hugged her. "Of course, it's ok" she said.

Alexia smiled for once and said, "Antisepticeye game over" causing Jack to appear but he had some scars like he was tortured. "Matpatman game over" added Anika before Mat appeared and hugged Jack. "Let's get inside" added Mat. Jack nodded before the foursome headed in.

(Well I guess obviously this will be quite long each chapter. Sorry about that. But there we go, next part completed. New friends made. And P.S. for those that don't know, Minx is British YouTuber RPGMinx and one half of youtube channel Krinx TV and one half of the twitch channel Krinxshow just to bring up. But here you go).