Chapter 9: Putting Aside Differences

During school one time after Preston and Nathan were added to the school roster the group arrived in the dorm to rejoin Jack but noticed him pacing. "Jack you ok?" Asked Alexia coming over to her partner. "I... No idea" responded Jack. The others sat down. "Want to talk about it?' Asked Manny. Jack looked away sighing before he whispered to Alexia. Alexia was confused but summoned Jack as Antisepticeye. The group was stunned.

" ḭ̃...ḭ̃ m̰̃ḭ̃s̰̃s̰̃ d̰̃ã̰r̰̃k̰̃ḭ̃p̰̃l̰̃ḭ̃ḛ̃r̰̃, ḭ̃ r̰̃ṵ̃ḭ̃ñ̰ḛ̃d̰̃ õ̰ṵ̃r̰̃ f̰̃r̰̃ḭ̃ḛ̃ñ̰d̰̃s̰̃h̰̃ḭ̃p̰̃ b̰̃ỹ̰ l̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃t̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃ s̰̃t̰̃ã̰r̰̃d̰̃õ̰m̰̃ g̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃ t̰̃õ̰ m̰̃ỹ̰ h̰̃ḛ̃ã̰d̰̃ " added Antisepticeye. The group was thinking over it. "Wow, anti having a heart" added mat. "s̰̃h̰̃ṵ̃t̰̃ ṵ̃p̰̃ m̰̃ã̰t̰̃t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃w̰̃, ḭ̃ h̰̃ã̰d̰̃ t̰̃õ̰õ̰ m̰̃ṵ̃c̰̃h̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃õ̰ṵ̃g̰̃h̰̃t̰̃ w̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ñ̰ ḭ̃ w̰̃ã̰s̰̃ c̰̃ã̰p̰̃t̰̃ṵ̃r̰̃ḛ̃d̰̃" snapped Anti. Mat held back going silent. "W-well, w-why not talk to Professor Gar?" Asked Anika. "That's true, Mark is always around him because they're partners" added Aaron. Nathan seemed to grimace a bit.

"Nate what is it?" Asked Preston. "It's my original persona natemare, and he's saying that if anti really wants to work things out with dark, good luck cause he'll have to fight him" responded Nathan. Antisepticeye groaned a bit saying "ḭ̃ w̰̃ã̰s̰̃ h̰̃õ̰p̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ w̰̃õ̰ṵ̃l̰̃d̰̃ñ̰'t̰̃ s̰̃ã̰ỹ̰ t̰̃h̰̃ã̰t̰̃". Alexia looked over confused on that. " wait... Do like you know each other?" She said. "Well in a sense darkiplier, Antisepticeye, madpat and natemare are the core 4 dark tubers, but when anti started getting extremely popular the team split up" added Mat. Alexia and the others were shocked over it while anti frowned. "Come on, we can all support you" added Anika.

The others agreed while Alexia and anti thanked them. After school the next day it was club day so the group went to Gar to talk about it. "Oh NOW anti wants to talk with dark" added Mark annoyed. "Mark ease down" added Gar. Mark nodded a bit and apologized before sitting down. Gar was thinking it over. "By the attitude I'm guessing those two have bad blood" he said. The group nodded.

The members of the club talked among themselves before one student raised their hand. "Um... Professor" added one student who overheard. Gar turned to face the student. "Yes?" He asked. "I apologize for overhearing but maybe you and Alexia can spar so both sides can get their anger out before talking?" The student asked. "I mean, we would have to go to the battle arena for that" added Alexia. Gar and mark talked a moment over it. However, Manny seemed a little suspicious to why the question was asked.

"Well uh... Who all wants to go to the battle arena for today's club?" Asked Gar. Everyone raised their hands. "I guess we'll see dark and anti in action" added gar. He led them to the battle arena and everyone took seats but Manny pulled Anika and Mat aside. "The kid... He seemed to give me bad vibes" added Manny. The trio looked over to the kid. "Can we figure out how?" Asked Anika. "Let me try' added mat. He got madpat's spellbook out and checked it out.

Meanwhile on the field Gar and Alexia faced each other. "Can you teach me how you were able to access the dark side, because I've never summoned Mark as darkiplier before" added Gar. Alexia smiled and walked over. "Here just access the menu, and I'll place in the passcode" added Alexia. She did just that and gave the passcode to Gar for the next time he ever wanted to summon Darkiplier. He saw the words 'error darkiplier.exe activated appear a moment and nodded. "Repeat it after me" added Alexia. Both were ready to summon.

The audience was in excitement over it. "Access the shadow games, Antisepticeye game start!" Added Alexia before Antisepticeye was summoned to the field. Gar nodded a bit before he said "access the shadow games darkiplier game start". Darkiplier suddenly appeared and looked over. "y̫o̫u̫ d̫o̫ k̫n̫o̫w̫ w̫h̫a̫t̫ i̫t̫'l̫l̫ t̫a̫k̫e̫ t̫o̫ c̫o̫n̫v̫i̫n̫c̫e̫ m̫e̫" stated darkiplier coldly. "ḭ̃ d̰̃õ̰.... ã̰ñ̰d̰̃ ḭ̃'m̰̃ r̰̃ḛ̃ã̰d̰̃ỹ̰ t̰̃õ̰ g̰̃ḭ̃ṽ̰ḛ̃ ḭ̃t̰̃ ã̰l̰̃l̰̃ ḭ̃'ṽ̰ḛ̃ g̰̃õ̰t̰̃" stated Antisepticeye. The duo were commanded to fight and the two dark tubers battled it out. The rest of the club was cheering them on.

Mat cast a spell he found on the kid Manny was getting bad vibes from and gasped. "That's tana, looks like king pewds got her" he said. "Let's go" added Anika. The trio whispered to the others after finding them. "STOP WE HAVE A SPY!" Yelled Joey. Everyone froze and looked over. "A spy?" Asked one student. "Jig's up Tana or whatever name you were given" stated mat looking at the one kid.

The kid frowned before turning into this evil version of tana dressed in a bloodstained version of this Victorian era outfit. "Yིྀoིྀuིྀ rིྀuིྀiིྀnིྀeིྀdིྀ mིྀyིྀ fིྀuིྀnིྀ, gིྀuིྀeིྀsིྀsིྀ Iིྀ hིྀaིྀvིྀeིྀ nིྀoིྀ cིྀhིྀoིྀiིྀcིྀeིྀ bིྀuིྀtིྀ tིྀoིྀ tིྀaིྀkིྀeིྀ yིྀoིྀuིྀ oིྀuིྀtིྀ, aིྀnིྀdིྀ iིྀtིྀ'sིྀ tིྀaིྀnིྀaིྀ fིྀrིྀoིྀsིྀtིྀ nིྀoིྀwིྀ" she said before suddenly turning into this stone statue and blasting ice at everyone. Joey gasped recognizing it and dodging instantly. "This must be her result from the show" he said. The students were in fear but dark and anti looked at each other. "w̫o̫r̫k̫ t̫o̫g̫e̫t̫h̫e̫r̫ a̫n̫d̫ b̫e̫a̫t̫ t̫h̫i̫s̫ b̫i̫t̫c̫h̫?" Asked Dark. "h̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃l̰̃ ỹ̰ḛ̃s̰̃!" Added Antisepticeye. The duo looked at gar and Alexia for their permission.

"Give em hell!" Yelled Alexia and Gar. The duo faced tana frost while the rest of the group kept the other students safe. "l̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃'s̰̃ s̰̃ḛ̃ñ̰d̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ b̰̃ã̰c̰̃k̰̃ t̰̃õ̰ s̰̃h̰̃ã̰d̰̃õ̰w̰̃s̰̃t̰̃ḛ̃ḛ̃l̰̃" added Antisepticeye. "Iིྀ wིྀoིྀnིྀ'tིྀ gིྀoིྀ eིྀaིྀsིྀyིྀ tིྀrིྀaིྀiིྀtིྀoིྀrིྀ" added Tana frost. "l̫e̫t̫'s̫ g̫o̫" added Dark. The duo combined attacks and fought back. "Want to help Joey?" Asked Alexia. "ʂųɱɱơŋ ɱɛ ơųɬ" stated raef through Joey.

Ilene nodded and stood with the duo. "New challenger" she said before Joey disappeared. "Raef game start" added Ilene before summoning her partner out. Dark and anti weakened her and raef approached Tana frost. "Wིྀhིྀaིྀ- Jིྀoིྀeིྀyིྀ?" The actual Tana said through this evil form. Raef looked at her before hugging her. "ɖơŋ'ɬ ɧơƖɖ ơŋ ɬơ ɬɧıʂ ɧąɬɛ... ı'ɱ ʂơrrყ..." He said which was Joey talking. Ilene gasped seeing this glow before it showed a new ability.

"Raef I'm going to try something, ready?" Asked Ilene. Raef nodded while Tana frost was hugging back. "Save her life... Light of the sentry" stated Ilene. Raef and Tana frost looked at each other while raef had this small light in his hand. "Sིྀ-sིྀaིྀvིྀeིྀ mིྀeིྀ..." Added Tana frost crying. Raef placed a gloved hand on her chest sending the light in making her gasp before she suddenly restored to normal. "Raef game over" stated Ilene restoring Joey to normal. Alexia and gar did the same thing leaving mark and jack looking at each other.

Tana looked around shocked. She hugged Joey. "Thank you, I don't know how he did it but my show deaths were tapped into by king pewds" she said. Joey smiled hugging back. "Glad we got you back". Jack came over and cleared his throat. Mark looked at Jack. " can dark and anti be friends again? " asked Jack.

Alexia and gar waited nervously. "Yeah... He proved it enough" added Mark grinning. The club cheered loving the battles. "Can two of you help our new friend to the medical wing?" Asked gar to the students. Two volunteered and led Tana out. The others finished the club session before leaving. Joey was worried about something. "What's wrong?" Asked Shane.

"I'm just thinking... If Tana was caught, who else from my show could be in trouble" added Joey. "I'm sure we'll figure it out and save them as well" added Ilene. Everyone agreed and Joey grinned. "Thanks guys" he said. Jack was feeling the most relieved over finally settling things with Mark.

(Ok next part done.
And yes I choose escape the night season 2 tana as my basis.
But now it'll get more interesting and I will say everyone else will soon gain a purification ability.
But for now hope you enjoy).