Chapter 23: Purgatory Ambush

(The leviathan character in this chapter is a creation by my friend Winter. So he owns that one).
During a day on the training grounds Alex and Lauren approached the team with concerns. "Hey guys" added Joey. "Hey can we talk on something?" Asked Alex. "About what?' Asked a confused Nikita. "Remember the one guy you rescued Cry, he's been acting a bit off" added Lauren. The group looked at each other confused. "Off how?" Asked Anika. "Keeps talking about needing to get to purgatory and I'm suddenly having them too" added Alex.

"Purgatory is the realm of monsters, ruled by a dragon named leviathan who is close with diablo and Raef" added Joey. "You know the place?" Asked the others shocked. "I think my season of escape the night isn't the only one with affected cast members" added Safiya raising an eyebrow. "Maybe cry has some connection as does Alex" added Ilene. "Let's find out" added safiya. The group along with Alex and Lauren went to Cry. He was curled up in a corner shaking. "Wait.... This aura" added Joey.

Alex came over. "Leviathan... My lord" he suddenly murmured. The others were confused. Cry suddenly looked up before changing into this draconic human who looked at them. "Spectra my beast tamer" stated leviathan. Alex slipped on this mask before becoming this blonde male dressed in a different uniform. Joey was wide eyed while the rest of the group was confused. "I don't understand" added Lauren.

"Neither do any of us" added Ilene. "I do, or rather Raef does". Joey changed to Raef willingly without command and joined the duo. "ɱყ ơƖɖ ʄrıɛŋɖʂ" added Raef. Leviathan and spectra looked. The duo hugged Raef shocked to see him. "You're alive too" added leviathan. "I should thank you for saving me".

" ῳɛ'rɛ Ɩųƈƙყ ɬơ ɧą۷ɛ ɠơɬɬɛŋ ƈrყ ơųɬ ơʄ ıɬ " added Raef. The others in team digumax and Lauren were still shocked on this. "But why are you two here?" Asked Nikita. Raef introduced the duo to the team before looking. "I sense something is wrong in purgatory" added leviathan. Everyone looked around a bit. "Then let's go" added Raef. They all headed that way.

On arrival the group was in shock seeing all these monsters casually wandering around. "Ok this is crazy!" Added Alexia. "I'm used to this but not on this scale" added Preston. Everyone was looking around. Leviathan led the way to his throne room only to gasp. "Someone's been here" added spectra. "Do you know any other residents who could do this?" Asked Aaron. The duo thought it over.

"No, I've settled everything normally that made this realm the way it is" added leviathan. "Well what do we do?" Asked Anika. "ơƖɖ ʄrıɛŋɖ, Ɩɛɬ ųʂ ɧɛƖ℘ ყơų" added Raef. Leviathan sighed a bit. "Ok... I do owe you for saving your life so long ago" added leviathan. The team thanked him for it. "ɖơ ყơų ɱıŋɖ ıʄ ı Ɩɛąɖ?" Asked Raef. Nikita shrugged a bit.

"You know the realm so go ahead" added Nikita. Raef nodded and led the group on exploration. "ąŋყɬɧıŋɠ ƈơųƖɖ ცɛ ɬɧɛ ƈąųʂɛ ɧɛrɛ" added Raef. Everyone explored it and kept an eye out. "Raef, do you have any suspicions?" Asked Anika. "℘rơცąცƖყ ʂơɱɛɬɧıŋɠ ɬơ ʂɧąɖơῳʂɬɛɛƖ, ąŋɖ ɬơ ɱıŋɛƈrąʄɬ ɖąrƙ ყơųɬųცɛr ɖrąɠơŋʂ℘ąrƙƖɛʑ" added Raef. "Wait the one of two dragon personas of team crafted?" Asked Jack. Raef nodded a bit.

"How would dragonsparklez be connected to this realm?" Asked Nathan. "ɬɧąɬ rɛąʂơŋ ıʂ ℘ɛrʂơŋąƖ ცɛɬῳɛɛŋ ɧıɱ ąŋɖ Ɩɛ۷ıąɬɧąŋ" added Raef. The group kept moving but the group smirked whispering "lovers" to each other jokingly. They soon heard something and looked up. "That's dragonsparklez all right, he doesn't seem to be acting right...." Added jack. Dragonsparklez landed and faced them growling. "He's wearing a shadowsteel collar!!!!" Exclaimed Meghan seeing it. "a̾l̾l̾... w̾i̾l̾l̾... d̾i̾e̾..!" Strained dragonsparklez who breathed fire on them.

"Run!" Yelled safiya. Everyone ran quickly and hid. "This realm must've been ambushed by turning dragonsparklez against everyone" added Anika. "I'll keep Lauren company, the rest of you go for it" added Nikita. The group nodded and ran out. They summoned their partners in battle to join Raef. "Let's snap him out of this" added Rainbow Dawson. "Right" the others agreed.

"Matpatman take it from the side with Adrigal!" Added Anika. Mat followed. "We'll take the other side" added Aaron who went that way with rainbow Dawson and jpwarlock. "ɾɑҽƒ աҽ'ӀӀ ҍɑϲƘ վօմ մԹ" added Natemare. "r̰̃ã̰z̰̃ḭ̃ḛ̃l̰̃ ã̰ñ̰d̰̃ ḭ̃ w̰̃ḭ̃l̰̃l̰̃ g̰̃õ̰ f̰̃r̰̃õ̰m̰̃ ã̰b̰̃õ̰ṽ̰ḛ̃" added antisepticeye. "ɠơơɖ, ąƖƖ ơʄ ყơų ɠɛɬ ơŋ ɬɧąɬ" added Raef. They all attacked from each direction but dragonsparklez was a tough one so he knocked everyone over. Raef ran forward and flew up before smacking him.

"rıɠɧɬ... ɖrąɠơŋ.. ɬơųɠɧ ʂƙıŋ" added Raef. "Not on the underbelly!" Yelled raziel before blasting there. Dragonsparklez roared and stumbled. The collar was cracked by Adrigal who slipped in. "Oh he's pissed!" Yelled jpwarlock seeing dragonsparklez snarl and get in position. "Wait for it" added Matpatman. The collar shattered to pieces and dragonsparklez shook his head changing to his half human form. "He's ok!" Added Lauren happily.

The group smiled and Raef supported him. "We need to get him to leviathan" added Raef. The group headed that way. "Oh my god..." Added spectra seeing them. Leviathan ran out to them and held dragonsparklez. "Oh you're safe, thank God" added leviathan. Raef smiled and bowed. "All for you old friend" added Raef.

"Thank you" added leviathan. The others said bye and left with spectra who removed the mask and Alex hugged Lauren. "I'm ok". Lauren smiled and hugged back. " that's all that matters ".

(AN: still have a bit to do. But now my focus will be to finishing this one. Hope you enjoy).