Chapter 12: ShadowWraith

From the HQ of Shadowsteel a female was meditating currently. She heard the door to her room open and didn't turn around. "Officer Shadow wraith?" Asked a minion. She sighed a bit. "Yes what do you want?" She asked. "There's been failures all around, king pewds isn't happy, and he's demanding you go in the field to battle instead of your meditation mumbo jumbo" the minion said. Shadow wraith stood up and revealed her duo colored wristband to check what her partner says. Red and blue writing appeared saying, "he has no right to call balancing your mind mumbo jumbo, let me put the minion in his place".

Shadow wraith nodded and held it close to her whispering the summon. Her partner appeared and faced the minion making him back up in fear. " ʏȏȗ ṭєʟʟ ṭһє ҡıṅɢ ṭһѧṭ ẇє ẇıʟʟ ɢȏ ṭȏ ṭһє ғıєʟԀ ɞȗṭ ṅєṿєя ċѧʟʟ ṃıṅԀ ɞѧʟѧṅċє ṃȗṃɞȏ jȗṃɞȏ " added the partner. "Y-yes sir" added the minion. He ran away quickly while Shadowwraith's partner disappeared. "Good work, that'll show em" she said. She walked out of the base silently and started a hunt. *"I'll show them "* she said mentally.

Meanwhile in the digimax base Aaron and Shane were helping JP out so their new teammate was ready for the field. JP panted a bit after he was done with a sparring session. "Is this what you all do?" Asked JP. "Well not until Shadowsteel showed up" responded Shane. JP looked and nodded a bit. "Ok, I guess that helps since I'll be doing this now too" added JP. "Guys I think we have a lead to the mysterious shadow wraith" added Ilene looking in. She led the trio to the main monitor.

"Glad you're here, I brought up the footage from the cave in incident and got a better look at the cause of the trap" added Nikita. She pointed to one person. "Is this unidentifiable figure her JP?" She asked. JP came forward and took a look. "The uniform matches... But she must've forgotten her mask because when I saw her she wore this skull mask over her face" added JP. "This was when I joined officially..." Added Manny looking. JP looked at the others nodding a bit. "Wait.. But that's from like the first few weeks of the school year, she could be anywhere" added Jack.

"Wh-what makes y-you think sh-she'll return there?" Asked Anika. "I don't... But maybe if one of us plays bait she could pick up on that person" added Nikita in response. "Send me, I'm the traitor so I'd draw the most interest" added Jack. "No way, I'm the escapee" added JP. "We're escapees too" added Nathan gesturing to Joey and himself. "All of you go, the more in one place the more she'll be interested". " be careful though since we've never fought her before, she may be powerful " stated Nikita. The group nodded and left.

Anika was awfully quiet which made the others confused. "Anika what's got you silent?" Asked Mat. "It's... Just that something about the name sounds familiar... I..I can't remember how though" added Anika. "You mean Shadow wraith?" Asked Alexia. Anika nodded and looked at them. They soon arrived at the cave in location and looked around. "Hopefully this works" added Aaron. They looked around still.

Shadow wraith though laughed and suddenly appeared in front of them. "The traitor and the escapees all in one place" added Shadow wraith. "Boss will be proud of me, you though we're stronger then we thought" she added to JP. "I'm back on the right side, unlike you" added JP. "Well guess I have to destroy you now, so allow me to introduce my partner" added shadow wraith before whispering the summon and he appeared. "ʏȏȗ яєѧʟʟʏ ṭһıṅҡ ʏȏȗ ṡṭѧṅԀ ѧ ċһѧṅċє ѧɢѧıṅṡṭ ṃє?" Asked the masked partner but the voice sounded extremely familiar to Joey. "Daniel?" He said. "Let's do this guys" added Preston.

The YouTube partners vanished and the team was ready. "Five on one, odds in our favor" added Alexia. "Careful, remember the professor said don't underestimate this duo" added Ilene. "Matpatman and lunarbeautyknight" started Anika. "Rainbow Dawson and jpwarlock" continued Aaron. "Raziel and Raef" added Ilene. "Antisepticeye" stated Alexia. "Natemare" added Preston. "Game start!" They called before all of their partners appeared.

"Take them out" added Shadow wraith to her partner. "ʏєṡ ṃʏ ṃѧṡṭєя" added the partner. He went against the group and all of them fought back. "ıʄ ɬɧąɬ'ʂ ყơų ɖıąცƖơ ı rɛąƖƖყ ɖơŋ'ɬ ῳąŋɬ ɬơ ʄıɠɧɬ ყơų" added Raef. The others attacked as well but all were knocked down. The partner looked at Raef who was the only one standing. "ʏȏȗя ṃѧṅ ıṡṅ'ṭ һєяє" added the masked opponent. The others attacked.

Jpwarlock was ready to go. "Let it rip partner!" Added Aaron. Jpwarlock let out a sonic scream that caused the stumble back. "Fool, you'll pay for that" added shadow wraith. The mystery opponent suddenly had a sword that made Raef gasp. "ŋơ...." He said quietly. Lunarbeautyknight screamed and blasted the other opponent breaking the mask off. Shadow wraith moved quickly and a huge blast attacked knocking everyone down and the duo escaped.

The others groaned in pain. "Get back here quickly and Raef you better explain!" Added Nikita over communication. "ı ųŋɖɛrʂɬąŋɖ" added Raef. The group said game over and everyone restored to normal. Meanwhile Shadowwraith went to king pewds. "It was a draw but I'm impressed, you are the closest officer to ever come to their defeat" added king pewds. "Next time they will be destroyed" added Shadowwraith. King pewds nods a bit.

"Next time see to that" he said. "Yes sir" added Shadowwraith before leaving.

(AN: I'm so sorry. But now I'm back on it. Next part done.

And how is the name familiar to Anika? And why is diablo with them, if it is diablo?

Anyway I hope you enjoy this and again I'm sorry).