Chapter 11.5: Virus of Darkness

(AN: stepping away from the main story this side mission focuses solely on chapter 11's end and picking up from there).

Gar stayed with JP while team digimax was talking outside. "Guys... I have an idea" added Aaron. The group looked at him. "What is it?" Asked Safiya. "Well either way we're fighting the evil JP, but perhaps we can instead of fighting him convince him to join our side" added Aaron. "Are y-you volunteering y-yourself?" Asked Anika. Aaron sighed a bit. "Yes, let's do it" added Aaron.

"You're crazy" added Ilene. "Aaron this is suicide with putting yourself in the line of fire" added Nikita. They suddenly stopped when they heard a huge sonic scream. "What the hell was that?" Asked Manny. "ṃє ȏғ ċȏȗяṡє" stated a darker psychotic voice before they were all taken down by the dark version of jpw03. He fixed his jacket a bit looking at the group with cloudy eyes and red irises. "That's not good" added Mat. "ʏȏȗ ıԀıȏṭṡ, ı'ʟʟ яєṿєѧʟ ṭһıṡ ṭȏ ҡıṅɢ ƿєẇԀṡ ѧṅԀ ʏȏȗ ѧʟʟ ẇıʟʟ ɞє ԀєṡṭяȏʏєԀ ıṅ яєṡȗʟṭ" he said grinning evilly.

Aaron and Shane stood in front of the others along with Ilene, Meghan and Joey. "I won't let that happen" added Ilene. "Neither will I" added Aaron. The dark JP was thinking on it. "ẇєʟʟ ı ɢȗєṡṡ ıṭ ẇȏȗʟԀṅ'ṭ һȗяṭ ṭȏ ṡєє ẇһѧṭ һє'ʟʟ ɞє ȗƿ ѧɢѧıṅṡṭ, ṡһȏẇ ṃє ẇһѧṭ ʏȏȗ ɢȏṭ" he said. "You two hold him off we'll work from another angle" commanded Nikita. "Got it" the two ninjas responded. The rest of the group took off.

"Together again eh?" Asked Aaron grinning. "We usually are" added Ilene. Shane, Meghan and Joey disappeared while the duo got ready. "Seems there's a conspiracy here, I know who we need, rainbow Dawson game start!" Added Aaron summoning Shane's persona out. "Time for the lights of heaven and limbo, Raziel and Raef game start!" Added Ilene before the angel and reaper were summoned. The trio were ready to go. "I feel awkward being the superhero next to some ultimate powers" added Rainbow Dawson. "Ah you're fine" added Raziel.

The dark JP was ready as well. He attacked the trio. The trio fought back in defending themselves. "ῳąıɬ... ɬɧıʂ ɖąrƙ ɬųცɛr ıʂ ʄąɱıƖıąr... ʝ℘ῳąrƖơƈƙ ʂŋą℘ ơųɬ ơʄ ıɬ!" Exclaimed Raef. "ṭһє ҡıṅɢ ıṡ ṃʏ ȏṅʟʏ ṃѧṡṭєя" added jpwarlock before he let out another sonic scream causing the trio to lose balance. "God he needs to shut up!" Added Ilene. "Raziel, strike with the heaven's light". Raziel nodded and blinded the opponent.

" How do we get him?* asked Ilene. Aaron dove in and looked at him. "Stop we know this isn't you, let us help" added Aaron. He got blasted back and Rainbow Dawson caught him. "Jeez he's going to need it rough" added Raef. "Um...Aaron something's up with your wristband" added Ilene. Aaron looked at it confused before he saw the error message then it said Abaddon.exe activated. "What the?" Asked Aaron.

Raef raised an eyebrow looking over. "ῳąıɬ ąცąɖɖơŋ?" He asked. Raziel gasped looking over. "Abaddon the demon prince?" She said. Aaron looked at Rainbow Dawson. "If this will help do it" he said to Aaron. Aaron nodded and flipped the switch. "Access the shadow games abaddon game start" he said remembering what Alexia and Anika did.

Rainbow Dawson suddenly changed into the demon prince dressed in a red and black version of Shane's renegade uniform. "long тιмe no ѕee yoυ тwo, need a lιттle eхтra power?" He asked. The others nodded while jpwarlock looked confused. A new ability appeared as well for Aaron to use. Ilene had hers ready too. The rest of the team had locked the people fighting in the area. "Demon's purification" added Aaron. "Light of purification and angel's light" stated Ilene.

The trio attacked at once bringing jpwarlock to his knees and he was broken free from king pewds's control. The rest of the team looked and returned. Raef and abaddon ran over and knelt by him and the inexperienced dark tuber broke into tears. "яѧєғı'ṃṡȏṡȏяяʏıԀıԀṅ'ṭҡṅȏẇẇһѧṭıẇѧṡԀȏıṅɢƿʟєѧṡєғȏяɢıṿєṃє!" He said so fast no one could really understand. Raef calmly shushed him as he let the younger male just let it all out. The rest of the team came over and sat down. "ı rɛɱɛɱცɛr, ყơų ῳɛrɛ ơŋɛ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ŋɛῳცıɛʂ ῳɧơ ცrơųɠɧɬ ɱɛ ცąƈƙ ơųɬ ıŋ ɬɧɛ ʄıɛƖɖ, ῳɛ ʂɬąყɛɖ ƈƖơʂɛ ʂıŋƈɛ" added Raef. "Poor guy I feel so bad" added Alexia.

Raef looked at him. "ąrɛ ყơų ąცƖɛ ɬơ ɬąƖƙ?" He asked. Jpwarlock sat up and sniffed wiping his eyes. "ı'ʟʟ ṭѧʟҡ ıғ ɢѧя ıṡ һєяє" he said. "Right here" added gar crawling over and looking at him. The young dark tuber moved into Gar's lap and leaned on him switching to Jpw03. Shane, Joey and Meghan were back to normal and looked. "I thought you were captured?" Added gar.

"I...I was but I was too quick to hold still, instead I ran away easily but not before getting partially transformed" responded JP quietly. "Tell us how it happened?" Asked Nikita. JP whimpered a bit but felt safe near his friend Gar. "All I was doing was recording a video, but a masked female and her mystery demonic partner had broken in and they ended up kidnapping me and trapping me with a bunch of other youtubers". " then... Pewdiepie walked in but he didn't look right... He looked evil... I didn't know what was going on " he said. "That would be king pewds, one of the leaders of the enemy Shadowsteel" added Nikita. Jack looked down because he knew how JP felt. Joey bit his lip having that same feeling.

"He said I looked the weakest so he wanted to test this experiment on me, I was...I was taken to this lab of sorts and saw my initial kidnapper there". " they... They strapped me on this table and injected something in me... I screamed... But they said it was a virus to bend me to their will" added JP shaking a bit rolling up his sleeve revealing the injection mark. The others gasped a bit. "This means they've got other means to corrupt youtubers" added Anika scared. "But... How were you able to get out before fully changing?" Asked Jack. Gar looked over at JP. "My initial kidnapper, she's um... Fuck... Wait she was called Shadow wraith, she seemed slightly hesitant and released me when.. King pewds was it... When he was gone and no one was looking" added JP. Everyone was stunned but Anika seemed to think because the name sounded familiar to her.

"She was saying...." Added JP before he struggled a moment to remember. {Quick memory flashback as JP also says it:} "My partner and I don't have long before the brainwash is back in effect but you need to escape fast". "I can take you to a secret exit but that's as far as I can go, you don't have much time before your dark side fully takes over". " I just pray you get saved by someone that can rescue you" {end flashback}. "So one of the officers and their partner is this shadow wraith person who's fallen under the brainwash like my friend Aleanna" added Alexia. "And Nate's friend Andrew" added Preston. The group was thinking. "Maybe with this information you could help us in general" added Aaron.

Gar hugged JP protectively. "I'm sorry but much as I love the team JP shouldn't be put in this mess" he said. Nikita nodded and glared at Aaron. "We understand, but he could be useful since we also have jack here who was a former officer and Joey who literally broke into the base with ease". "Add JP's knowledge of the secondary style of corruption, the virus, and knowing personal information about one of the officers, we're slowly piecing everything together to take them down" added Nikita. JP looked at gar and slowly stood up. "Gar... If I have to go into battle I'll be safe" he said. Gar was worried but nodded a bit tossing a gamer wristband to Aaron.

Aaron caught it stunned. "I trust JP but he should have a partner who can keep him focused, since Ilene already has two how about the other ninja" he said. Aaron and JP looked at each other before Aaron put it on. "Would you want to be my second partner?" He asked. JP hugged him. "Anything to make up for what I did". The bracelet glowed registering JP as Aaron's second partner. " don't worry we'll watch out for him " added Shane.

Gar nodded a bit. "You all better". The group looked at each other. " maybe we better focus on the officer of Shadowsteel JP mentioned, knowing her is a good direction to begin " added safiya. "I agree" added Nathan. The others nodded before leaving.

(AN: sorry I didn't update sooner. But now Aaron has his second partner too.

Next will be a focus on specifically shadow wraith for the main story.

Also the next few side missions coming up will be origin stories to how each member got their main partner so stay tuned.

For now hope you enjoy).