Chapter 16: Questioned Relationships

To start a new day Principal Minx had asked Aaron and Shane to the office. The duo worriedly arrived and walked in. "You called for us?" Asked Shane. "Yes, don't worry you guys are not in trouble, I figured you were the best option for welcoming back someone" responded Minx. The duo looked confused until Shane grinned a bit and ran to him. "Ryland thank god!" He said. Ryland hugged back smiling and the duo kissed each other. Aaron smiled enjoying watching this.

"Are you back for good?" Asked Shane. "Duh of course" added Ryland. Aaron was confused and looked. "Oh Ryland you weren't properly introduced last time". "This is Aaron, he's my partner at the academy and Aaron this is my fiancé Ryland" added Shane. "Wow it's nice to finally meet you" added Aaron and the duo shook hands. The duo giggled and looked. "Enjoy yourselves now leave my office" added Minx.

The trio walked off. "So what's been happening?" Asked Shane. Ryland sighed a bit. "People are thinking you're with Jeffree Star because of how much you two hang out" he confessed looking down. Shane stopped and faced him. "Are you kidding me?" He asked. Ryland shook his head. "I may have collabed with him and stuff but my heart's for you" added Shane.

Ryland leaned on him while Aaron smiled. "I guess they'll need to see that" added ryland. "You can do that right?" Asked Aaron. "With some work and stuff sure" added Shane. "Let's introduce you to the others". They led ryland to an area of the courtyard where Aaron saw his team chatting. Ilene waved to them and they came over. " Joey, Manny you're back?! " added ryland shocked.

Joey and Manny jumped up and hugged him. "We are, we had help to recover" added Manny. Joey nodded silently. "Oh no joey got those sores again?" Asked ryland. "Yeah, it's slowly going away but he can't risk talking for now" added Ilene. "And these are Aaron's friends Anika, Ilene, Alexia, and Preston" stated Shane. The four waved saying hi. "Nice to meet you guys" added Ryland.

The other youtubers looked over. "Ryland this is matpat, Meghan, JP, Nathan, and Jack, they also hang with us" added Shane. Ryland greeted everyone and the trio sat down. "I'm guessing you all carry special personas and they're your summoners?" Asked ryland. "Actually... Yeah how did you know?" Asked Nathan. Ryland chuckled a bit. "I know from witnessing those two" he said gesturing to Aaron and Shane. The others were shocked.

The group chatted away. "Maybe we should do a picnic, just us" suggested Alexia. "Well, w-we haven't had a-any missions.. So.. Sure" added Anika. The others nodded before packing something up. "I know a good spot follow me" added Meghan. The others followed her before they reached this lake and grinned. "Sweet" added Preston. The group set up and sat down.

"Well, this is delicious" added ryland. Everyone grinned and ate. "Well let's see, we can just have fun here" added Manny. Joey shook his head feeling bad. "Unfortunately not Joey since he has to recover" added Mat. "Yeah true" added ryland. They all nodded and enjoyed themselves. "Actually... Want to tell us about it?" Asked Meghan.

"Yeah, since you said you were there when Aaron and Shane first became partners" added Manny. "I'm actually curious since he was with Shane before asking me to join his little crew" added Ilene. Ryland was thinking. "Well...I guess I can talk about it".

(Sorry on the rush and shortening but just didn't have any plans. But cliffhanger there and the next origin story to come. Hope you enjoy).